I'm Sorry

Like We Used to

 “Come on  Jagiya, we’re late” he shouted.

“Second” you replied as you mirrored yourself in an elegant simple black dress he bought for you once again. Grabbed your purse and run out from the room you shared with him. Wear your high heels quickly because he has urged you.

“What’s made you so long, jagiya?” he gave you a sweet smile.

“I need to look beautiful tonight oppa” you say as you check on yourself again.

“You always do”

“Aish, I have put blush on, do not make me more blush. Let’s go!” you linger your arms in his.

Tonight is such an important night for you. Important because tonight is, one, he takes you to his bestfriend’s wedding. Two, he almost never takes you hang out with his friends. No, it’s not because he doesn’t want to introduce you to them or he shame on you, it’s all because his schedules. He’s super-duper-busy man. If only aliens come attack this world, he’s the one who doesn’t know. He doesn’t even have enough time for you. If he have to choose you or his guitar he will choose his guitar, you or food, he’ll choose food of course, you or bed, mmm…he chooses bed with you on the top of it, he said. None said it was easy to date an idol, it’s schedules and fans comes first. It’s hard, damn hard for a girl like you who hate to be alone. But you love this man. Yeah, love. This four words could make your world turns upside down, and here you are, with a super-duper-busy-man with his own world in his head, Lee Jonghyun.

You and Jonghyun were arrived on the Yonghwa’s wedding reception vennue. You two congratulate the brides before join with Minhyuk and Jungshin and the other guess. Jonghyun is talking with Jungshin when a familiar figure caught your eyes. That figure is congratulating the brides, he gives the groom a hug, shaking the bride’s hand as he turns his body around. Glass in your right hand accidentally fall when you see his face, getting the guesses’s attention, his attention no exception.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” you say as you bows 90 degree.

“Are you okay, jagiya?” your boyfriend asks. You nodded as you try to pick up the broken glass immadiately.

“Yah, leave it, ____, leave it, you may hurts” Jungshin warns you.

“Ah, Ne. I’m sorry” you bows again.

“Are you hurting?” Jonghyun asks you concern as he checks your fingers one by one.

“I’m okay, oppa…I need some fresh air, I’ll get out for a while”

“Are you sick? Do you want me to…”

“No, oppa, I can go by my self, just continue your talks with your friends” you cuts him off. He nods hesitantly.

“Be careful” you nod as you run small to the exit door.

You sit your in a bench in front of the fish-pool that has a mini waterfall in it beside the venue. So quiet there, the only talking is your mind. You didn’t expect to meet him here. Yeah, him. Your ex, ex-bestfriend, ex-crush, ex-boyfriend-should-be. Once, you and him were so close, so close until people think that you’re a couple. He was the one who gave you a tickle feeling in your stomach everytime you saw him. He was the one who made your face turned to red so they’re had no different with tomatoes. He was the one who gave you a safe and comfortable feeling everytime you’re in his side. He was the one who always there for you. He was the one who protected you. He was the one who kicked them who hurt your hurt. He was the one who held you when you cried. He was the one who watched your favorite movies with you a million times. He was the one who sang your favorite music and danced with you when stress came over. He was the one who did all that silly things with you. He was the one who stare at you with eyes full of love. He was the one who healed you from your broken heart but you’re the one who broke his heart. You were too afraid that time. Afraid to admitted that you love him too. Afraid that he would hurt you. Afraid that you weren’t good enough for him. Afraid that he might left you. Afraid that you’d lose him. And he knew it well.

And you lose him, anyway. You didn’t break his heart only, you broke yours too and he left. We couldn’t stay with someone who have hurt us right? How could you expect him to stay after all the things you’ve done. You remember that night. The night when he confessed you under the rain. You and Doojoon were on your way home after ate ramen near your apartment when a heavy rained poured. Didn’t bother to wait the rain stopped, both of you made a run-race to your apartment. The winner could grant a wish to the one who lose. Both of you ran like crazy under the rain as you two screamed happyly. Doojoon arrived first.

“Yeaah! I win!”

“You cheater! How come I can win against you, haa?” you protested as you’re panting and soaking wet.

“You have to grant me a wish now” he said, a wide smile in his face turned to a worried one, suddenly.

“tell me your wish then!”

“_____ah” he said as he held your shoulders made you stared at him. “I know how we feel about each other, I know well what you’re afraid of, but let me prove you’re wrong. I love you ____-ah” he said, stared deeply in your heart. That’s not the first time he said he loves you, but you never gave him an answer. He slowly leaned in as he grabbed you by the waist, and before you could react, his lips were on yours. That’s a simple kiss at first, his lips were on yours for a while. He then kissed your corner lips, started to it, and nibbled your upper lip as he asked a permission to go further with the kiss. You slowly opened your mouth and started kiss him back, but the fear of yours overcome to your mind made you broke the kiss. You could see his dissapointed face in front of you.

“I-I..I’m sorry” that’s the only thing you could say. He let you go and let out a smile. A bitter smile.

“Ani, it’s okay. That’s my wish. I want an answer from you.” he ruffled his hair as he looked away. Chuckled bitterly. “I had to go now, bye” he get himself out of you, ran under the rain.

 

“It’s cold out here, what are you doing?” a voice made you come back down to heart. You look up, finding a good looking man in a black suit.

“Doojoon?”


here is the story about you,CNBlue's Lee Jonghyun, my first bias, and Yoon Doojoon, again. this man makes me crazy lately. kekekeke.

i planned it to be a one-shot but i can't, so, i change it to be a two or three shot, or four? five? six? ngg...okay, i'll try my best. thank you for reading *bow*

leave me a comment, so i could know what are you thinking. okay?