Final

Holding Your Hand

Yifan was standing in front of the conveyor belt at Guangzhou Airport. He just arrived from Prague. When he saw his luggage, he picked it up and carefully placed it on the trolley. Someone actually pushed the trolley for him. Yifan walked his way towards the exit when suddenly he noticed that the airport is crowded.

Yifan gave a close look at the crowd and with the banners and posters and other noticeable items, EXO was supposed to arrive in this airport too as well. Yifan somehow felt his mind and his heart froze because of what is happening right now. He wondered if by any minute the eleven members would be walking a few meters behind him.

He never knew what to do anymore. So he decided to walk at his usual pace as he was on his way to the exit area.

~

Suho was the first in line while walking towards the exit area of Guangzhou Airport. As he continued to walk, suddenly he saw a very tall person walking a few meters away from him. He started walking briskly trying to see and to catch up if that very tall person is someone that he knows. As Suho got even closer to him, he recognized that the very person he is chasing after is actually someone he has not seen for a long time.

He is someone that mattered to him and to the rest of the members.

Suho then ran towards the man and once he is very near to him, he knew himself who he actually saw from behind.

It was Kris, but now known as Wu Yifan instead.

Without any hesitation and without caring about the fact that there are other people surrounding him, he quickly took Yifan’s right hand and held it with his left hand.

Suho slowly intertwined his fingers with Yifan’s.

The managers of EXO were about to go near to Suho in order to break him away from Yifan. But Tao, Yixing and Xiumin stopped them on their tracks. Everyone in the arrival area looked at the two leaders. The other members of EXO were rooted on their spots and watched as the important interaction between Yifan and Suho slowly unfolds.

~

Yifan was really shocked when someone actually grabbed his hand and tried to intertwine with his hand.

“Yifan…” Suho called out as he closed his hand. He was standing behind Yifan.

Yifan’s fingers froze in the open upon hearing Suho calling him with his real name instead of his stage name in EXO. And even though Suho closed his left hand, Yifan did not fully close the holding hands deal yet.

There was a moment of silence between them. Both of them did not bother to look and face each other. When Yifan finally mustered up some courage in his heart, he finally closed his hand with Suho’s hand.

Suho upon noticing that Yifan has agreed to build a connection between them, said to him, “We miss you so much. We still love you.”

A minute later, Yifan replied, “I miss you guys as well. And I love you guys too.”

Suho tightened his hold on Yifan’s hand after hearing his message. After a long pause, Yifan added, “Take care of yourselves always.”

Suho replied back, “We will. Take care always too.”

“Whenever you guys miss me, just always look at the night sky. I always look at the night sky whenever I think or miss you.” Yifan said.

“Yifan, we have always looked at the night sky or the galaxy whenever we miss you. You will always be our Galaxy Hyung.” Suho confessed.

“And I will be always your number one EXO fan.” Yifan finally concluded.

After three minutes, Suho slowly loosened his hold on Yifan’s hand. Yifan, upon feeling the loss of tightness, gently let go of his hand from Suho’s. Then he slowly walked away from Suho.

When the EXO members saw Yifan leaving, they ran to Suho. Sehun immediately embraced Suho’s shoulders from behind as the tiny leader let his guard down by crying after he watched Yifan finally exiting at the airport.

Kyungsoo comforted the leader by patting his right arm while the rest of them looked sadly at the exit not minding the fact that the fans are still there at the airport.

END.