SHE'S GOING TO LIVE HERE?!?!?!

Yong Junhyung Must Die

 

Yoseob’s POV

I’m finally home! I’m so tired and I don’t even know why. I didn’t do many things today actually. Or maybe listening to the teachers’ lectures was tiring. I found it pretty hard to catch up on some lessons but it’s alright, I’ll be fine. I mean we will be fine, me and Min Seul. But it really is tiring. I guess I just need some rest. Yeah, rest will be great.

B-but wait! I totally forgot about Min Seul! Shit! Why did I even forget about her? What’s up with me? I hurriedly went home after school and totally forgot that she’s still on school! I taught her the directions home, right? I did. Yes, definitely. I did tell her the directions. But what if I didn’t? But yeah, I know she’ll find her way home. She lived here after all.

I’m just really tired. I sat on the sofa…….. ZzZZzzZZZzzzZzz……….

End of POV

____

Your POV

“No I wasn’t and I never will!” I hurriedly arranged my things, stood up and left him. Ugh. Why am I getting pissed at him? I can’t! Or else I lose this game. Min Seul, stay calm. Breathe in. Breathe out. Junhyung is just teasing you so don’t take it seriously. Okay, now smile.

I went out of the coffee shop, smiled and sipped on my mocha frappe. It really is good. I started walking when someone called, “Yah! Min Seul! Wait for me!” I turned around and it’s that devil Junhyung again. My smile turned upside down once I saw him.

“Now what do you need from me, huh?” I stayed calm as possible. He smirked at me and said, “Nothing but I do have a question for you. Why did you walk out awhile ago?”

I smiled and said with sarcasm, “It’s because you are pissing me off..”

“Why? Wait, you are thinking of me, right?” He said. He brought that topic again. Oh God, do I have to go through all of this every single day now that I am living with this jerk? But why am I taking these things seriously? Why? Why? Why? Why am I getting pissed off?

“Ugh, I really hate you.” I cursed under my breath and then smiled at him. “Just shut up, okay?”

He smiled at me and said, “Okay. Bye Min Seul. See you tomorrow.” I rolled my eyes at him and then started walking. I said in a low tone, “Bye. See you later.”

“Yah! What did you say? See you when??” Junhyung suddenly asked. Eff, he heard what I said?

I turned around, “See you tomorrow.” I smiled and then frowned immediately.

End of POV.

____

Junhyung’s POV.

Oh, Min Seul and I have the same path to our house. I’m supposed to take a cab because I’m too lazy in walking even though my house is already near but I guess I’ll just walk. I see that Min Seul is walking happily and slowly while looking around the surroundings. I guess she really missed Korea. I’m thinking of doing something again.. Mwahahaha.

“Yah, Jung Min Seul! Why are you so slow in walking?!” I shouted from afar. I ran a bit until I’m a meter away from her. She frowned at me and said, “And why do you care?! I wanted to walk slowly, so what huh?!”

I laughed evilly and I walked past her. I think I’m a meter away when she started walking again. Gosh. Min Seul really is pretty. B-but I can’t woo her because my brother likes her. I don’t want to betray my brother. I know, I’m such a good and generous brother, right? Kidding. Haha.

I could see our house now. I turned around and saw Min Seul still walking behind me. W-what? Wait. Our house is the only house here now. Okay, uhm. It’s like the dead end already. We already passed by the other houses already and ours is the only one left here but Min Seul is still walking behind me. W-Why? What is she trying to do?

I’m confused. I turned around and shouted, “Yah! Stop! Why are you still following me?! What are you— a kidnapper or maybe you’ll steal something in our house. And uhm, maybe you’ll rape me! Yeah, you’ll rape me! Right?!” What the fuck, why did I even said that?!

Min Seul laughed hysterically at me. I stared at her in confusion and said, “What?!”

“You think I’ll rape you? In your hardest dreams, Junhyung!” She just shook her head. She started walking. I just stared at her in confusion until suddenly, she entered our house. Eff! I shouted, “WHAT WILL YOU DO, JUNG MIN SEUL?!?” She just smirked and knocked on the door.

Yoseob was the one who opened it. “You’re home! Finally! I thought you’ll be lost or something. I’m sorry I forgot about you in school. I’m really sorry.” WHAT?!

“SHE’S GOING TO LIVE HERE?!?!?!” I said, hysterically. Yoseob smirked. “YANG YOSEOB!!!!”

End of Junhyung’s POV.

____

A/N: Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the super duper late update. I've been really busy. But here is another update anyways! I love you all >:D< ENJOY!