Chapter 21~ her past

Dangerous beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roxy's POV

Exo and Soomi came into my room that might. They looked really nervous. "Okay Roxy, we know u said that we murdered your parents so we will help u regain your memories to show u that we are not the peopl. Is it alright." I nodded as I really wants to know who those bastards were. I kind of think that the murderers were not exo as they seem too kind. "About that, there is a slight problem." Soomi said nervously. "But noona, I promise that Luhan hyung will be really nice." Sehun blurted out. Everyone face palmed their faces and I growled," he is the only one that can help me?!?! Seriously?!?! Hell no am I going I let him mess with my mind." "But Roxy...." "No Suho, no." I replied. Suho sighed and kris butted in, " then we hae no choice. Xiumin freeze her, Tao and Kai grab her. Chanyeol and kyungsoo make sure she does not escape. Baekhyun get Soomi." "Yah! Suho what is this about!!! " Soomi shouted . I struggled as Xiumin froze me. I tried to use my powers but I only got shocked by the chains. I struggled as Luhan approached me. I did not want him to tamper with my mind as 1 , my identity, 2 I hate him, 3 , he nearly killed blue so I hate him. 4 I just hate him. I screamed and shouted but before I knew it, his hand was on my head and my memories came flooding back.

flashback~

"be safe my daughters.... I love you both , Roxy and ........ AHHH!!!!!"

"Mi Kyung!!! "

----------------------------

i struggled and screamed. I hated the past and the process was kind of pain. My head throbbed and I continued screaming. I swore I could here crying sand sobbings. Surely there is not only one baby which was me.I could hear Soomi screaming my name.who c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter