✰✰✰

Latching onto you

Warning: slight mature content.

*20 or 21 is a korean age for 19. I just used the korean age because it seemed more appropriate for her role.
**16 or 17 is a korean age for 15.


Being a laughing stock is not okay. Especially if you're a laughing stock on the whole city. 

That was the case for 21* year old Pae Hana. Ever since her family moved in Mokpo, everyone was suspicious of them, especially of their unusual surnames.

It went okay throughout the years, but as Hana grew, the nickname 실패 (failure) has been stuck on her, so stuck that as the years went by, she was actually embodying this so called nickname.

Not being able to continue with school because of financial problems, she was forced to work at the age of 17**, and with that, she was known all throughout Mokpo as the "failure girl" because of her clumsiness. 

"Pae Hana goddammit! That was the 4th glass you broke this month!" her manager hollers from the counter.

She bows in apology and hurriedly picks up the remains of the broken glass. The manager approaches her and helps her. He shakes his head and clicks his tongue.

"Hana, you know that out of everyone here in Mokpo, I was the only one who was kind enough to hire you despite all those nasty things they always incorporate you with. You have worked for me for two and a half years, and now I can clearly see it wasn't just rumors. You really have bad luck."

He stands up and musters up the courage for what he was about to say next.

"I'm sorry Hana, but I'm firing you. It's not because you're a failure, but it's because of all the damage you have done. I have a family too, I need to earn money, but that isn't gonna happen as long as you keep breaking and spilling stuff by accident."

"But..... Mr. Kang---" she tries to explain, but the manager shakes his head.

"I'm doing this as a favor on you, Hana. You don't need to stay in this place anymore. You said so yourself, you have enough money to move back in Seoul. Do that. You don't have to be here, you don’t have to be a laughing stock to anyone. When you're in Seoul, make sure to find a proper job, and go back to school. Okay?"

Hana goes home that day with a heavy heart. The money that was supposed to be used for her tuition this school year is now going to be used as a plane ticket. Her parents, who died the year before must be disappointed.

"But it is my choice. At the end of the day, it's me who can decide if I want to stay and study here or move to Seoul." she tells herself. "It's just..... I'm so afraid to move. I'm afraid of new experiences, I'm afraid I'd get laughed at again."

She thinks hard that night, and the next day, she finds herself packing her bags and leaving her rundown apartment.

~

Seoul was so big. So big, that in fact just a mere 25 minutes ago Hana arrived in Incheon airport and now she's lost and carelessly running around Seoul, her luggage in tow.

She was determined to find a nice apartment to live by herself, never needing anyone's help. She never was outspoken in the first place. Probably because of the trauma Mokpo gave her, her once shiny personality is now meek and cold.

And so, she trudged alone, a heavy baggage in one hand and a map in the other. She was so busy looking into her map that she doesn't realize she's on the pedestrian crossing and the red light is on.

When she realized it however, a speeding car was only minutes away from crushing her into pieces. 

Nothing like this happened in Mokpo. There were zero to none cars there, and Hana realizes she's not really that used to Seoul yet.

She drops on her knees and covers her ears with her palms. There was a loud crash, but she wasn't harmed or hurt. She opens her eyes slowly and breathes a sigh of relief knowing that she's alive.

But the terror came back when she looked in front of her and realized what happened to the speeding car.

It hit a post, and the driver didn't look so good. 

Leaving her luggage behind, she approaches the car quickly and covers to prevent herself from screaming. The driver was badly hurt, he had blood all over his head, and his legs are stuck so he can't easily get out.

"Help! Help us!" she screams at the passersby. One by one they called for help and within minutes, the ambulance arrived and they proceeded to the hospital.

Hana stayed with the unknown man for a while until another man came, a look of panic in his face.

"Excuse me, are you a family member?" she asks.

The man shakes his head. "I'm a friend of his. Why does this have to happen now?! This is bad!" he pants.

Hana furrows her eyebrows. "Why?"

"Well you see, he's a manager to an idol group. Actually, there are three of us, me included. I'm just his assistant, but he's really needed during this time, especially now that the idol group is about to make a comeback.

Idol group? Comeback? Hana doesn't know about these things. It wasn't a thing in Mokpo.

"Has he woken up yet?" the man asked.

"Nope. The doctor said he was in a comatose state, since the impact of the crash was pretty strong."

"WHAT?! COMATOSE?!" he blurts out. Hana feels guilty, but doesn't speak.

"Thank you for bringing him here. I should at least return the favor. What's your name? Where do you live?"

Hana looks at the man in doubt. He seemed like a good man, and she feels secure.

"I'm Hana. Pae Hana. And I actually don't live here in Seoul. I'm from Mokpo, and I just got here about an hour ago."

The man suddenly pauses and looks at Hana, like an idea just popped in his head. Hana looks at him suspiciously.

"How old are you exactly?" 

"Uh...... 21*?" she says, and gets the shock of her life when the man falls on his knees and holds her hands. The people in the lobby looked at them in surprise.

"Will you please, please, please take his place? Just for a moment!"

"What! No! I don't even know how to properly hold fine china, let alone manage an idol group!"

"Look, it would benefit the both of us in a good way. I won't get scolded by the chief manager, and you get a place to live in. You aren't picky with places to sleep in are you?"

Hana thought about it. Somehow, she feels her luck is starting to make a 180 degree turn. She's got a job, and she gets to have free place to sleep in. Even so, she felt the huge burden a manager has to carry. She couldn't handle that.

The man noticed the distressed look on her face.

"Don't worry! I'll teach you! I'll teach you everything you need to know about being a manager. You're always with me and the others anyway, the only time we're apart is when you and EXO go back to their dorm."

Wait....... EXO?!?

"Isn't that a boy group? I've heard about them in Mokpo! No way in hell would I live with a bunch of boys!"

The man begs even more.

"Please! Just until Seunghwan wakes up from coma! It won't be that long! I promise! Just until he wakes up!"

"And how would that benefit me in a good way? After he wakes up, and goes back to being a manager, what about me? I'd lose a job!"

The man looked frustrated. "I'll figure a way to help you find a job! If you do well, there's even a chance you get to be an official staff on SM Entertainment."

Hana looks at him. He looked helpless, and she had always been softie. She couldn't take that pained look in his eyes.

"Alright. I agree to be EXO's manager for the time being. If and only if you find me a real job!"

The man stands up joyfully and nods. "Thank you, thank you so much, Ms. Pae!"

~

"Hey! I'm making an announcement!" Youngmin says as he takes off his shoes by the gutter, with a very fussy Hana behind.

He mouths a "you'll be fine." and Hana nods in assurance.

"Youngmin hyung? What are you doing here?" Suho's voice can be heard as he approaches the door.

When he got to it however, he was shocked to find a girl beside their manager, looking much much younger than him. The girl bows and he bows back, then looks at Youngmin in wonder.

"I'll explain in the living room." he says and pulls Hana inside.

She squeals as her eyes met half of the boys' topless bodies when they arrived in the living room.

"Hyung! What are you doing with a girl in here! You said fangirls aren't allowed inside the dorm!" Jongdae says as he hastily searches for a shirt in the messy living room.

In the end, the only people left who were topless was Jongin and Tao. Hana tries not to make eye contact.

"She's going to be your temporary manager, because Lee Seunghwan got into an accident hours ago and is in a state of coma."

The boys all shared a look of shock.

"What?! Is he alright?" Yixing asks worriedly.

"We still don't know, but for now we must keep this a secret between us. Luckily for Seunghwan, Hana was there to see the accident and bring him to the hospital in time."

Hana looks at them and looks away. The boys furrowed their eyebrows. Hana sighs and bows.

"Hello everybody, I'm Pae Hana and I'm going to be you manager until Mr. Lee Seunghwan recovers."

"Pae? Like...... loser?" a voice says out of nowhere. Hana turns and finds a man with light brown hair without a shirt and a towel around its waist.

The guy chuckles and looks at her in a provocative way, and Hana feels exasperated.

"Sehun!" Suho commands. "Sorry for him, he's not usually rude with new guests." he bows and smiles at her, and Hana felt at ease.

"You should respect her, you know? She's gonna be our manager starting tomorrow." Jongin says and approaches Hana. He flings one of his arms on her shoulders and she flinches, but makes no move to let go. "And besides, you should respect pretty girls like her."

Sehun smirks and walks forward, taking Jongin's arms off Hana.

"You should say so yourself, Jongin. It kinda look like you were flirting with manager nim over here."

Jongin looks at him furiously and retreats back to where he was once standing.

"Good luck on being our manager, Ms. Failure." Sehun whispers in her ear and walks back to his room.

And that was when Hana realized a lot of things.

First, she couldn't handle this. 

Second, being a manager wasn't as easy as she thought it would be.

Third, she should probably stay away from Jongin as much as possible.

And lastly, Sehun is what made her believe there could be hate at first sight. She despises him. And it's not even a day when they met.

This is going to be a challenge.

~

It was a totally different thing for Sehun, the fact that he was able to fall in love with someone in just 3 seconds of their first eye contact.

He found her interesting, fragile, meek...... He was fascinated by her. Just by one look you could tell she really isn't from Seoul.

Teasing her really wasn't a good way to get close with her, but it has been a part of Sehun's personality. People knew him as the cold guy who never interacts with anyone except people inside the entertainment business.

But one thing's for sure. His feeling for Hana are strong, stronger than what he thought he could handle.

"So Hana, where are you from?" Xiumin asked all the way to the other side of the long dining table. It has been Hana's first morning with the guys, and last night was a ruckus.

In the end though, Hana slept in Sehun's bed and Sehun was forced to sleep next to Baekhyun, which wasn't a good idea because Baekhyun makes weird noises when he sleeps.

"My family's from Bundang but they moved to Mokpo while my mom was pregnant with me."

"Mokpo? That's like, a rural area, filled with mountains and trees. Did you get to see a vampire?" childish Chanyeol asks.

The rest of the boys started hitting him in the head and Hana smiles, surprising Sehun a bit.

Ever since last night, her expressions were neutral, and when she looks at him, there's this snarl on her face. She looks even prettier when she smiles.......

"Looks like Sehunnie is checking out our Hana, eh?" Jongdae teases and throws a grain of rice towards Sehun's direction.

He woke up to his senses and looks away, scoffing.

"I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than date her. Yah 실패, hurry up and wash the dishes. We got a schedule at 12." he stands up and proceeds to his room.

He may have been a little too harsh..... But he can't help it. She looks cute when she's annoyed.

Suho on the other hand shakes his head and helps a dazed Hana, grabbing the other members' bowls and putting them in the sink. He noticed Hana's unusual stupor and taps her shoulder, making her flinch a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but...... Are you okay?"

"Yeah..... totally fine. Sehun...... is it okay with you if I break his jaw or something?" she snides a comment, making Suho laugh.

At around 11:30, everyone was ready and proceeded to get in the van.

Everyone kept asking Hana questions along the way, and Sehun was left with Jongin.

"We really should be getting her a bed or something. There's a spare room, let her sleep there. I don't wanna sleep next to Byunbaek anymore." Sehun says, clicking his tongue.

Jongin chuckles. "You crazy? That room wasn't used for a reason. It's situated in a dangerous angle in front of the stairs, she could fall down accidentally."

"I don't care. Get her the hell out of my bed."

"Do you really want her to die, Sehun?" Jongin asks sheepishly. He emits a tiny laugh when he sees Sehun's face glowing light pink.

"Well too bad for you, looks like I'll be getting her first." Jongin teases and proceeds talking to Hana. Sehun was left alone muttering curse words to himself.

By the end of the day, Hana pretty much almost knew everyone. Thanks to Youngmin, she was also briefed about EXO's schedules, diet, time to go to the gym and whatnot.

It was just two days, and she already felt like she could handle the job pretty well. That heavy responsibility that was thrown on her shoulders seemed to have grown lighter somehow.

She sits down on the small wooden chair by the balcony and looks out at the beautiful scenic view of Seoul. It was already around 8 pm, and the lights looked like tiny stars that have fallen from the sky. She smiles, and excited look on her face.

"You get excited over this? What a baby."

Hana gets surprised and turns around quickly, almost knocking down the big pot beside her. Sehun was quick enough to grab her and keep her from creating more damage.

"Why are you so..... mean?" she asks bravely, hoping to get a response.

Sehun smirks at her and inches his face closer to hers. He then plants a quick kiss on her lips, and before leaving he turns his head slightly.

"I'm not mean to you just because I like it. Get inside in a few minutes, I don't want you wrecking any more stuff here in our dorm."

Hana was dazed as she felt the tingling sensation on her lips. The beautiful Seoul night didn't seem so beautiful in her eyes anymore. She was enraged.

First, calling her by that dreaded nickname she thought she wouldn't hear anymore. And now this.

"How could he just kissed me without asking for my permission?!" she thinks. "It's official. I'm never talking to that guy again."

A part of her mind wonders what Sehun's last words meant, but she was quick enough to let it slip off her mind. Sehun is a waste of time.

~

Sehun noticed Hana's cold nature towards him during the past few weeks. So far, she's doing a good job as a temporary manager of EXO. The fangirls were on an uproar, probably jealous of how someone who's the same age as them could qualify as one of EXO's managers.

The company felt suspicious though. They kept asking questions about Lee Seunghwan's absence, and Noh Youngmin kept providing excuses. In the end, everything was settled and Sehun felt relieved knowing Hana could be their manager for a short amount of time. He made sure he will be able to tell her what he feels before the time is up.

But how could he do that, now that Hana seems to be avoiding her. And it wasn't even like the one she did before, where she gives him a snarl or a look of hatred. She treats him like he doesn't exist. She never looks at him, never talks to him, and whenever his name is brought up in one of Hana and EXO's conversations, she changes the topic.

It's annoying Sehun bit by bit. This was never his plan. He just couldn't help himself that day. He didn't mean to kiss her.

Her lips felt soft and perfectly connected with his. It's like they're lips were puzzle pieces that were made to be linked with each other. He knew he did hint her a bit about why his attitude was rather rough towards her, but is she that naive to not get it?

Despite this, he was patient with her. He's willing to wait for that time where she'll just burst and confront him.

"Hana! We have a surprise for you!" Baekhyun bursts out while going down the stairs. Suho smiles warmly and calls Hana, holding her hand gently and leading her upstairs.

Sehun was angered at how flustered she was when Suho held her hands. She should've been flustered when he kissed her!

He silently follows behind and notices they were taking her to the room that was situated in front of the stairs.

Hana was surprised as the lights on the room opened and there it was, her own little bedroom. The bed was small, but it was definitely adorable, and she had a little dresser and her own closet. It wasn't much, but with this she was thankful.

"Thank you so much everyone. It feels like you're already welcoming me as part of your family."

"What are you talking about? You're already part of our family since you got here. We liked having you as a manager, Hana." Chanyeol says cheerfully.

"You got your own bathroom in here as well, it's connected to Sehun's and Jongin's room but you can just lock the door from the inside when you're using it." Suho said.

"I think it's time we give you a proper welcoming. Welcome to our family, Pae Hana!" Jongin cheers and hugs her.

She got a little flustered. Jongin's body was burning, it's like he's a hibernating bear. She found it cute how Jongin's so playful like a kid.

"Thank you!" she replies and hugs him back, bringing everyone to have a group hug.

Hana felt like she found a new family. Yes, her parents are gone, but she now has 12 brothers whom she can rely on.

That night, she slept like a baby. It felt nice to sleep on your own bed rather than someone else's. She thought Sehun must be happy right now, now that he got his bed back.

She refused to think about Sehun since that day when he kissed her. He was mean and rude, and Hana convinced herself he was not worth it at all.

Still, Sehun's last words kept echoing in her head. She wanted to figure out what that meant, but she just couldn't, so she decides to just let it go.

At around 3 am, she was awoken by a bad dream involving her parents and the people back in Mokpo. It wasn't even a dream, it was a nightmare.

She found it hard to breathe, like something was constricting around her neck, was dry and she was breaking into a cold sweat. Somehow, the new room felt like it was slowly getting cramped, like it was about to squish her if she didn't get out fast.

These were probably hallucinations caused by her bad dream, but she didn't notice and immediately burst out the door in panic.

The distance of the door to the stairs was dangerously small, and when she swung open the door and took her first step, she slipped and almost fell down the stairs.

She screamed in terror, but realized someone was holding her to keep her from falling and she opens her eyes to see Sehun, a look of panic in his eyes.

He pulls her immediately and she clutches onto him tight, tears starting to well up her eyes.

Out of all the nights where she has to have a nightmare, why now when she got a new room?

"Shhh...... It's okay. You're safe now." she hears Sehun's calming voice, and her rigid breathing slowly dissipated.

Soon enough, the lights on the hallway opened, and out rushed all the members in their respective rooms.

"What happened?" Suho asked in hysteria, and seeing a crying Hana on Sehun's arms, he gave him a look.

"She almost fell down the stairs." Sehun said.

"What?! Why?" Baekhyun asked and rushes to her.

"I don't know. I heard her muffled cries in her room and was about to check out of she's okay, then she suddenly burst out the door and almost fell down. I told you that room was dangerous."

"Wasn't it you who wanted her out of your bed in the first place?" Jongin says, smirking. Sehun gives out a look of exasperation.

"Yeah, but not on this room. It's too dangerous."

"Well where else can she sleep? Seunghwan hyung's room is locked, and she can't possibly sleep in any of our rooms..... If you know what I mean." Xiumin says as a matter of factly.

"Then how about this," Jongin comments, "we open both the doors to the bathroom, so when you feel like you need to get out of your room, you run towards our room instead. Is that okay with you, Hana?"

Hana slowly nods and buries her face more on Sehun's chest. She was far too traumatized to even think about what she's doing.

Sehun and the others realized this and Chanyeol gave Sehun a smirk, to which Sehun looks away with a blush on his cheeks.

"L- Let's just go back to sleep. We have schedules tomorrow." Sehun says and leads Hana back to her room.

He wraps his arms protectively around her and she holds tightly onto his shirt. He tucks her in bed, but as he was walking out, Hana grabbed her hand.

"No....... don't leave......."

Sehun sighs and sits down beside her bed. He holds out his hand and Hana holds it tightly, until they both fell asleep.

~

There was a weird air present in the living room when Hana woke up the next day. Everyone was looking at her, then back at Sehun.

She didn't quite understand it, so she proceeded to get them ready for their schedules.

Jongin walks up to her during lunch. The boys just finished rehearsals and are hanging out backstage.

"Hey, what's up?" he initiates a conversation.

"I'm good. How are you guys? You must be pooped. I mean rehearsing over and over again? wow...... And I thought my life was hard."

"What was your life like, Hana?"

Hana looks up to him with cautious eyes, but Jongin showed no signs of giving up, so she tell him.

"Life in Mokpo was hard. It's a small place, unlike Seoul, so jobs are limited. Everything is limited except rice fields. My parents moved there back in the day because of a big job, but the company kind of flopped, so I had to stop school at the age of 17** and start working. It was hard, I was innocent, much too innocent to be carrying boxes and boxes of cement."

"What?! Cement?" Jongin said. "That's heavy!"

"I know. But I was determined to not let my family starve, so I did it. We had to live. I did everything, and went to every job, but unfortunately I didn't last long?"

"Why? Were your bosses mean?"

"No, not really. It was because of me. Somehow it wouldn't last a day with me messing something up. I guess I deserve my surname. Ever since I was small, my family has been criticized for our unusual surname. Every one of my classmates teased me and called me 실패, a reason why I hated that word so much. Last year, my parents died because of an accident. It was still painful, and I still cry over it, but I figured crying and moping around won't get me anywhere. I continued the jobs, even though I was called 실패 all throughout Mokpo. You're famous here? I was famous in Mokpo. You could call me, the general trend there, except instead of being treated like royalty like what you're experiencing, I was treated like trash."

Jongin felt bad asking Hana about her life, but he was curious as well. Curious as to why she was so closed off. She seems so close, yet so far away. It was a miracle enough that she calls EXO her family now, yet she still looks so distant.

"So yeah when I got here I wanted all the bad energy from Mokpo to leave me. It's like I was breathing fresh air again. I thought it was over, but I was wrong. I'm just really unlucky, I guess..........."

"What do you mean you're unlucky?" Jongin smiles and comfortably puts his arms around her shoulders. "Excuse me, but you're one lucky woman to be able to manage and sleep in the same house as EXO. You're not unlucky. I mean, you're doing your job well as our manager right now. You didn't experience anything bad right? You've been with us for about a month now, and it was a blast."

Hana thought about it thoroughly. She did get into a huge trouble with EXO's manager, but now that she's working as their temporary manager, she didn't seem to experience any bad things. She's actually doing her job pretty well.

"You're right! I shouldn't let that bad image in Mokpo get the best of me. I am not a failure as what they say."

"That's the spirit, Hana. Don't let your name or surname define you. It's just your label. It doesn't define who you are."

"Thank you, Jongin." Hana mutters as she hugs him. Jongin gets surprised at the act, but he hugs her back. He searches for Sehun, and when their eyes met, he saw how cold Sehun's stare was.

He lets go of her and clears his throat. "Anyways, I just wanna ask if you're okay since last night."

"Last night? What happened last night?"

Jongin looked at her weirdly. She doesn't remember?

"Ah! You mean the new room! It was beautiful and perfect. Thank you guys, you shouldn't have bought a bed though, I mean it will be useless when I go......"

"I wasn't talking about that......... I was talking about how you almost fell down the stairs."

Hana gasped. What??????

"How????? I don't remember anything........."

"Well..... I don't really know what happened all I knew was that you were in panic last night so you went out your room in a rush, and since your room was situated in front of the stairs you almost fell down. It was a good thing Sehun was there to catch you."

Hana was even more surprised. "Sehun......... saved me?"

"Well..... yeah, he said, and I quote, 'I heard muffled cries in her room and was about to check out if she's okay', but you went out of your room frantically and yeah. He was there. He saved you. He even watched over you all night. We saw him come out of your room at around 7 in the morning with an uncomfortable look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said his right arm got cramps because you held his hand all night."

Hana was flabbergasted. He looked towards Sehun's direction and saw him glaring at Jongin. He noticed she was staring and he averted his eyes away, although it was obvious he really wasn't looking at anything in particular.

She turns her head back at Jongin and makes a questioning look on her face.

"Yep. It's true. I don't lie, Hana."

Sehun removes his shoes and places them in the shoe rack. Today has been a long day and there's nothing he wants more than lying down in his bed and reading some of his comic books. The others have retreated back to their rooms in a hurry, probably from exhaustion as well. He proceeds to the stairs.

"Sehun."

Hana's voice almost made Sehun slip. He turned around and saw her looking apologetic. He straightens himself up and replies.

"What?"

"I....... Thank you." she says and walks away.

Sehun scoffs. "That's it?" he asks, stopping her from walking. "You didn't talk to me or even looked at me for four weeks, and now you just say thank you?"

Hana turns to look at him. "What was I supposed to say? I'm sorry for not sparing a second to look at you? You're the rude one here, and I'm still the one who has to say sorry?"

Sehun was surely surprised. This was the first time he saw her angry. Like, genuinely angry. He's happy she's finally responding to him, but it still doesn't feel right.

"Tell me what I did wrong and scold me instead of ignoring me. Do you know how hurtful that is?"

"You kissed me without my permission! And if that wasn't bad enough, you called me 실패. And that hurts me more than what your idea of being hurt is."

"I'm sorry." he blurts out. Hana widens her eyes. "I know I shouldn't be this way, I shouldn't be mean to you. But this is who I am."

"Then change who you are, because it's rude and mean."

"Listen, I'm not mean just because I want to. I act like this because of a certain reason, and I never act this way to anyone, except you."

"Then tell me why! One minute you're mean and the next you're taking care of me. I don't understand, probably because I'm what they call a hillbilly or a country bumpkin, but I just don't get what people from Seoul say unless they expla-"

Sehun rushes to her and held her face gently with both his hands. He brings it closer to his and plants a deep kiss on her.

She resists, but Sehun just holds her tighter by putting one of his arms around her waist, and after a while, she gives in.

He slowly lets go of her and looks deeply into her eyes.

"I'm not someone who likes to express my feelings, so I'm sorry for confusing your feelings."

"Why......." Hana's words gets lost on her breath. She's staring in Sehun's eyes and she's feeling things she shouldn't be feeling.

"I like you, Hana."

~

Hana didn't like the idea of dating. She thinks falling in love and having a boyfriend was a waste of time. She didn't want to ignore Sehun either, but she has to.

She felt something, and she didn't want it grow, she didn't want to be too attached to him, because in the end, everything is temporary. There will come a time where she'll leave this dorm, where she'll venture on a different ground. It wasn't just for her sake but for his as well.

Sehun was annoyed. Hana is avoiding him again, and this time, it wasn't as worse as before. He felt like this was her way of rejecting him, but something in Hana's actions toward him are different. It's like she was hesitating, but she's not closing the door for a chance.

Today they go for a taping at the beach for EXO's new reality show, and Hana was really hesitant to go.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Sehun reassures her, gently holding her hand.

Hana looks at him, the bright smile on his face, and that aura that changed since the day he confessed to her. She couldn't help but give in.

Everything was going fine until there was a cry for help, a few meters away from the shore. Hana and Suho, who were in charge of that day's lunch, turned around from their barbecue, only to discover it was Jongin.

It took the other about 5 seconds before realizing one of their maknaes was in danger and before anyone could react, Hana mercilessly ran towards the water and jumped in, braving the large crashing waves.

When Jongin was brought back to shore, he was panting and his breathing was rigid. Youngmin runs toward the commotion.

"What the hell were you doing in the open water?! I told you to stay close because they can't film you if you're too far from the camera!"

"He wanted to try something extreme, and I didn't know he was gonna go farther than where we already were. It was my fault, I'm sorry." Sehun said and bowed his head in apology.

Youngmin ignored this and instead bonked Suho and Jongin's heads.

"You!" he pointed at Jongin. "Don't try to impress others! Look what you got into! And you!" he points at Suho. "Guard your members well! You're the leader! You should know these things! Ah! I'm gonna die because of all of you!"

Youngmin walks out angrily, leaving everyone silent. Hana felt the tension in the air, and when she noticed Suho was about to attack Jongin, she stands up.

"Hey, you know what, how about we rest for a while. Is that okay, director Jung?" she asks the director. He sighs and announces for a 30 minute break.

Hana turns back at the 12 guys. "You guys could just go back to the pension and rest for a while. I know it's been hard. I'll take care of Jongin."

Suho glares at Jongin one last time before he was dragged away by a cautious Jongdae.

"Hey Sehun." Hana calls him. He turns around and approaches her, and she hits him in the head with a force so strong it made the other members gasp.

"Ow! What!"

"Next time, be a little more responsible. Jongin's not just your member, he's your friend."

"Why do I get the blame! I'm the maknae here!" he whines, earning him another smack.

He grumpily stands up and walks away. He turns his head when he was a little farther away and observes how much skinship Jongin and Hana are having. He clenches his fists.

"Calm down, loverboy." Chanyeol teases and chuckles as he enters the pension.

Sehun ignores him and flinches when he saw Hana hugged Jongin so suddenly. She looked so affectionate towards him. It pained him. Why can't she be like that to him.......

Hana on the other hand assists Jongin to one of the lounge chairs and carefully sits him down. He constantly checks his body temperature and his breathing.

"I'm fine, Hana. Calm down." Jongin exclaims breathlessly as he notices the panic in her eyes.

Hana couldn't help it. She was the closest with Jongin out of everyone, and her heart almost stopped beating when she saw him drowning.

She wraps her arms around his neck. "You got me worried. Don't tell me to calm down." she replies, almost crying.

Jongin was surprised at how affection she was. He slowly her back. "I'm fine. I promise."

Hana lets go after a few seconds. 

"Jongin, you know that out of everyone in EXO, I'm the closest with you. I was so worried when I saw that look in your face, like you were about to pass out."

Jongin smiles. "You remind me so much of my sister. She cares for me so much, it’s way pass the borderline of caring."

"Thanks you for saving me, Hana."

They both chuckle and she hugs him again, this time tighter. Jongin's body tensed up.

"I'm just relieved that you're safe......." she murmurs.

It was midnight, and Sehun couldn't sleep. He can't take the image of Hana hugging Jongin out of his head.

He admits, it was partly his fault on why Jongin drowned. He was too busy observing Hana from afar, he forgot how wild Jongin can be. But was it really necessary that Hana hugs him that way? And hit him hard in the head for that matter.

Ah, forget it, he thought. He needed some fresh air, it felt so stuffy sleeping next to Jongin. He can't even look properly at Jongin right after seeing them so affectionate towards each other.

He silently trudges toward the beach, feeling a sense of comfort as he hears the soft waves striking towards the sand. He glances at the empty beach and someone catches his sight.

Hana sits silently by the sand. It's already past her bedtime, but the beach just calls out to her. She doesn't usually get to see beaches often so whenever she's in one, she feels some sort of happiness in her chest.

Tonight however, she wasn't as happier. It felt chilly, and due to excitement, she forgot to bring a jacket or a blanket to cover her shaking form. Going back to the room would just result to waking someone up, and she wouldn't risk doing that, especially earlier when Jongin and Suho almost got into a fight. Hana calmed them down by making them sleep, and she certainly doesn't wanna wake them up again, for trouble might ensue.

And so, there she was, sitting uncomfortably by the shore, shivering every now and then, but nevertheless, happy. She chuckles at how motherly she looked, putting EXO to sleep just to stop them from brawling. Somehow, even though they were already grown men, they're still young and need to be taken well care of.

Especially the maknaes. The older ones think that since they're in this business together, the maknaes have endured enough pain that they can handle everything well, but to be honest they still need some caring. And Hana is glad that she can be able to give that with her temporary stay.

She stands up and dusts her sandy pants, breathing in the cold summer air. She needs to sleep soon or she'll lose breakfast tomorrow.

Suddenly, a pair of arms embraces her from the back. She squeals from shock and turns her head around to find an amused Sehun towering above her.

"Yah! What are you doing!" she exclaims agitatedly, freeing herself from his squeeze, but Sehun just holds tighter.

"I saw you were quivering a bit, so I figured you need some human heat. Fortunately, I'm here."

Hana sighed and gave in. Sometimes, it felt nice being with Sehun. Although she couldn't understand her feelings for him at the moment, she felt honored someone like him would want someone like her.

She clears . "Well, then...... Thank you."

She hears his low manly chuckle. "All this time that we've been alone, all you ever told me was thank you. Can't you tell me anything else?"

"What do I need to tell you."

"I love you Hana. Say you love me back."

Hana's breathing came to a halt for a few seconds. She's taken aback by how straightforward Sehun was to her. She gently pries his hands off of her and turns to look at him.

"I'm not ready. I'm still confused with my feelings." She saw the crestfallen look on Sehun's eyes.

"What's there to be confused about, really? Isn't love just about liking someone back?"

"It's more than that for me. All my life, I've received so much hate that I never thought about what it's like to love and to be loved."

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked. This was the first time he was knowing about Hana's past.

"It's nothing. I'm just saying that I need some time to think." she walks away, but Sehun grabs her and pulls her close to him. He felt her body warmth and his heavy heart somehow felt at ease.

"You're not saying no right? I still have a chance right?" he asked hopefully, and he smiles as he felt her nod.

~

Flirting with Hana had been difficult after that. Sure, she allowed him to hold her hand or hug her in secret, but the problem was she kind of drifted off to him and gravitated towards Jongin. At first, Sehun was okay with it, because he knows Hana is giving him a chance, but she's been with Jongin so much that it kind of looks like they're dating.

It was ridiculous. I was first with her! Sehun would think. It didn't help that the members kept teasing Jongin and Hana together.

Recently, they've been out of the country for concerts, and unfortunately for them Hana can't come with them due to problems with her passport. Since they have EXO M's managers, they accepted the fate and decided to go without her.

"We'll be back quick, you won't even know we left!" Xiumin said cheerfully and hugged her.

"We'll miss you, Hana." Baekhyun said. It was almost like they were saying goodbye. Hana smiled and watched them off.

Someone hugged her from behind and placed a sweet kiss on the back of her head, and immediately she knew who it was.

"I wish I could stay with you so we can be the only ones here in the dorm......"

"No you can't!" she replied almost hurriedly. She pushed him out with all her might, but Sehun was strong and stood firmly in place. He laughed at how hard Hana was struggling.

"Just goooo." Hana said, smiling a bit. Sehun nods and prepares to walk out, but stops midway and goes back to place at quick kiss on her lips, surprising her.

"I'll be back before you know it." he whispers and with a heavy heart, he marches away.

Hours felt like days, minutes felt like months, seconds felt like years, and before he knew it, it was time to go back to Seoul.

He's excited. He missed Hana so much, and he wished she did too.

When they got back to the dorm though, he expected bone crushing hug, but instead, Hana ran as fast as she can towards Jongin and jumped on him.

"Oh my god oh my god I missed you all so much!" she says, hugging a little tighter. Jongin chuckles and hugs her back.

"Oh really, Hana? Because it looked like you only missed out Jongin over here." Baekhyun teased.

The others continued teasing them even more, and Sehun noticed a blush creeping on Hana's cheeks. It threw him off the wall.

He drops his bags on the floor, making sure it was loud enough for the others to hear. Everyone stopped to look at him, confused written on their faces.

"I'm tired, going to bed, good night." he tried to reduce his words to show how angry he was and stormed away, but not before giving a dirty look towards Hana and Jongin's direction.

That totally shutted everyone up.

"What was that?" Chanyeol asked.

"I think we just made him mad......." Tao replied, a sour look on his face. Yixing comes up to him to comfort him.

"Could it be? That our Sehun is jealous?" Baekhyun smiles slyly.

Hana got back to her senses after Baekhyun said that. She must have been an , looking like she missed Jongin more than everyone else. She'd been texting with Jongin during the times when they were away, and she got to know a whole new side of him. 

But it wasn't like she liked him like that. She admits Sehun is a little higher than Jongin in terms of her admiration. Sehun must've took it the wrong way.

"Hey can you sleep with me in the room tonight? We have a lot to talk about!" Jongin said, hinting something. Hana remembered what their last conversation was about, and agreed.

"How will we get Sehun out?" Jongin asked.

"He can sleep in my room for the time being." Hana suggested.

Sehun was just about ready to doze off when he was awakened by the loud slam of his door.

"Yo, get up there." Jongin said. Sehun did not budge.

"Why? I'm tired, I don't need any more of your tiring games."

"Hana's sleeping here tonight, you go to her room and sleep there." Jongin said straightforwardly, jerking Sehun to stand up.

He noticed Hana was beside Jongin, looking apologetic. He couldn't believe this. He thought everything was okay between them. And now for some reason Hana had a change of heart.

He stared at the both of them coldly before standing up and retreating to Hana's room.

While he was there though, he felt uneasy leaving the both of them in one room. Anything could happen, and Sehun knows Jongin very well.

He tries to distract his worrying heart by observing Hana's room. It was very clean, and she was very organized with everything, probably why she's the best manager they ever had.

It made him think about manager Seunghwan. He wonders how his condition was, or if he was still in a coma. But every distraction made him think of the both of them even more.

This is gonna be a long night.

Hana couldn't sleep. Jongin forced her to sit by his bed and hold his hand until he falls asleep.

"Just to assure you aren't going away." he says.

It's not that she's sleepy or anything, in fact, she actually liked the idea of being close to Jongin. She missed him so much, and earlier they talked about everything; Jongin's experiences in a foreign country, the food they ate, and the sights they got to see.

Jongin explained it so clearly that Hana felt like she was there with them all along. She smiles at how childish Jongin was, and it makes her want to take care of him even more.

She sensed that Jongin was asleep so she slowly removes her hand which he was holding. Jongin stirs, but lets go.

"Ha.....na......" she hears him mumble."Ha.....n.....a..... I l...... like.......y......ou......."

Her eyes widened at Jongin's unaware confession. She smiled and Jongin's fluffy hair, shaking her head.

"You're like a child, Jongin." she says as Jongin flails his arms in the air like he was hugging someone.

She feels parched, so she silently goes to the kitchen. She didn't open the lights, preferring to walk through the dark yet peaceful room.

She opens the fridge, and almost falls down as she sees a silhouette of a tall person a few inches from the fridge. She heaves a sigh of relief once she realizes it was Sehun.

Sehun was staring at her intently, like he was determined to make her melt into a pile of goo. Hana notices his silent presence while she drinks her water, and how he was distancing himself from her.

"What's your problem?" she asks irritated.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." Sehun replies, still serious. "Just watching you drink water that's all."

Hana was tired of Sehun's attitude. She can't understand his subtle hints, and she wasn’t psychic to know why Sehun seemed off. She knew one thing though, Sehun was mad, which is characterized by his glare towards her as she innocently drinks her water.

She slams the glass on the countertop louder than usual, surprising Sehun.

"If you've got a problem with sleeping in my room, then I'm sorry you can now go back to your own bed. You know you could just ask nicely, not being rude like this."

Hana was ticked off. She wants nothing more than to sleep, so she walks away, leaving Sehun sitting there.

"It wasn't about my bed." Sehun says, halting Hana. He strides to her and looks straight into her eyes.

Even though it was dark, Hana could see how fiery Sehun's stare was. The anger was radiating on her.

"How can you just....... launch yourself towards some guy like that! Have you got no respect for yourself? You're not even in a relationship with Jongin!"

"You sound so ridiculous, Sehun. Can't a girl hug a guy without malice? And besides, you kiss and hug me without my permission, you're the one to talk!"

"But you like me right?" Sehun asks, almost like a crazy guy, his hold on Hana's arms getting tighter, "You said you're giving me a chance!"

"Sehun let go it hurts!" she waves him away, but he holds tighter, making her wince. "Sehun! You're hurting me!"

"Tell me you love me!" he exclaims, the tome of his voice rising. Hana was afraid the others would wake up and find them like this, so she said the first thing that came into her head.

"No!" she sputters out, and Sehun lets go. "I don't!" she continues, tears starting to form in her eyes.

She rubs her aching arms and looks sharply at Sehun.

"Before you become possessive, just remember I'm not yours." she says and runs back to her room before she fully cries in front of him.

Sehun's feet were glued to the ground. He tried to move but he couldn't. The realization struck, he hurt Hana, and he became too possessive. He doesn't know why he does these things, he doesn't know why he loves her so much that he hurt her.

He was afraid he'd be violent in the future with her when he's jealous. He wasn't that type of person, but tonight, it felt as if a dark shadow just possessed his body and made him do those things. It was probably because of the stress he is enduring as an idol, but it wasn't right to hurt her.

He felt vulnerable as he lies down on the cold kitchen floor, rolling himself into a ball like a coward child.

The others noticed the distance between Sehun and Hana during the past few days. It was like they're back to square one. No one really knew why, although they found Sehun sleeping on the kitchen floor just a few days ago.

Sehun was restless. He had bags under his eyes, which was unusual, and fans have noticed he was getting skinnier. Suho felt the need to confront Sehun, but he just seems to avoid everyone else.

Hana was worried for him as well, although she doesn't show it. She didn't mean what she said that night, and now Sehun seems so cold again. She wanted to confront him and tell him what she really feels, but Sehun is out of reach. No one can even talk to him anymore, not even Luhan or Tao whom he's closest to.

It gotten so worse that Sehun almost fainted onstage. Suho decide he had enough of this.

"How about we party for a while? Just us, here in the dorm. Sehun really needs to get his together. Let's have some yaja time." Suho announced one night.

At the mention of yaja time, Sehun's ears perked up. He always wanted yaja time.

They asked manager Youngmin to buy them some drinks. Youngmin felt apprehensive leaving Hana with a bunch of guys who may or may not be drunk later.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." Kris assured. Hana bowed in gratitude.

A few hours later, everyone was drunk. Hana's alcohol intake was strong, but she doesn't know why she feels so dizzy.

"Okay..... children, uh, let's uh, start the...... yaja time......" Suho announced, looking a bit shaky. Chanyeol made him sit down to prevent him from falling on the glass table.

Sehun stood up hurriedly, looking drunk as and pointed at Jongin.

"You son of a !" he shrieked, making everyone gasp.

"Sehun!" Suho scolded, but was too drunk to stop him. Jongin didn't have the energy to fight with him either.

"Hana is mine! You er! Don't try to take her away from me! I loved her first!"

"Ahahahaha! Our Sehunnie admits to being in love with Hana!" Baekhyun laughs, tossing his hand up in the air. That hand unfortunately had a glass with soju, and it spilled all over Jongin and Hana by accident.

"Baekhyun you're so *hic* wild!" Chanyeol scolds him as he brings Baekhyun's outstretched hand down.

Jongin felt sticky, and so did Hana. Sehun passed out a bit after his yaja time speech, and the only noise now was coming from the mini boom box they placed in the middle of the glass table.

The current song ends, and a new one vibrated through the speakers. (*Latch- Disclosure*)

Jongin creeps towards Hana and lies on top of her. He places his head on top of her s and her waist slowly, giving Hana goosebumps.

She looks down at him, her eyes half lidded and grabs a handful of Jongin's hair. 

"What do you think you're doing?" she says groggily. Jongin smirks at her and lifts up her shirt. He her bare waist, then it, making Hana moan.

This catches Sehun's attention. He lifts his head up and sees Jongin on top of Hana. All his drunken state disappeared and was replaced with extreme anger.

He strides towards them with heavy footsteps and grabs Jongin by the collar. He punched Jongin's face so hard he flew so far from where Sehun was standing.

"THE MAN!" Jongin screams and lunges towards him, fully awake. This brought the other members back to their senses.

Kris and Yixing held Jongin back as he tried to attack Sehun. But his vision was far too blurry and he ended up toppling backwards instead.

Sehun took this as an opportunity to drag Hana upstairs while everyone else was distracted. They went to her room and she pushed her towards the bed.

"How........ how can you think of...... of doing that while I was in the room!" he screamed.

"I'm not yours, so don't tell me what to do!" she screamed back.

(at this point I advise all of you to close your eyes, tape them or just simply poke them with a pencil because I'm really not good with but I will try.)

Sehun grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the wall. A wave of uneasiness came over him when Hana hit her head on the wall too hard, but it was gone in seconds.

"Do you think he's better than me? huh?" he taunts her. She tries to get away, but Sehun was far too strong.

"I'll show you I'm better!"

He reached for her, his hands hard on her flesh. Hana tried to move away, but his hold was too firm. She dugs her fingers on his shoulders, squeezing hard and he winces.

"You're rough." he said through gritted teeth and holds onto her even more tightly, making her scream in pain. This turned Sehun on even more.

Hana leaned her forehead into the place where his neck and shoulder meet, and instead of nuzzling him as she'd intended, she bit him.

"Oww!"

He shoved hard enough to unbalance her. She fell backwards onto the bed, her arms and legs akimbo, her skirt landing high on her thighs. Sehun his lips and felt a hard, tingling sensation between his legs. He takes off her clothes hastily and slowly comes toward her.

Hana was far too drunk to care what was going on. She scooted farther up the bed, until the bed post hit the back of her head, and then he lied on top of her. He pressed himself between her thighs, his hand guiding his formidable angry-red . It was her turn to wince as he barged inside. They both groaned from the pleasure and pain of it, of the pain of penetration and the pleasure of him spreading the walls of her apart as he drove the wedge of his inside.

She looked into his eyes and saw that the pupils were dilated very wide. He slipped a hand under her neck and kissed her hard as he made his final push and slammed against her mound.

"Agggh!" she cried as he bottomed-out. Normally he was always gentle with her, but this time he didn't care if he made her bleed by going too deep.

"Sehun you er!' she slapped her hands on his chest. "That hurts!"

"Oh really?"

His fingers tangled in the hair at the back of her head, holding Hana immobile. He watched her face as he slid back an inch or two, and then slammed back into her.

"I'm just making you feel what I'm feeling right now, Pae Hana."

Again, that deep pain. It made her flinch and him smile.

Hana tighten her body up, as well as her thighs, trying to mitigate the force of his s, but it didn't help. He was there, using the full weight of his body to drive his point home with enough force to expel the air from her lungs.

She closed my eyes and focused on the seeds of her arousal. She could feel the lips of her clinging to his as he moved, could feel the warmth of her from the friction. Another deep push and then he was no longer leaning over her. His fingers sought and found her , rolling it. Hana gasped and bucked under him, then locked her legs around him.

They battered each other with their bodies, trying to break down the barriers that their anger had become, seeking the momentary oneness that blinded their eyes and blended their spirits. And they quickly found it. When hit, her breath caught and her eyes flew open. She exhaled a wail and then his face contorted. He made a noise that accompanied his own , and then collapsed onto her shaking body.

~

A scream erupted in Hana's room the next morning, waking up all the wasted people downstairs. Kris mumbled a "" before running upstairs, a worried Suho in tow.

He turned the knob, but it was locked, so he banged on the door.

"Hana! What happened!" he hollered.

Inside, Hana was having a mental breakdown. Her eyes wandered to the torn clothes on floor, and on her body.

"Something definitely happened last night. I wasn't dreaming." she thought. She tried to grab some clothes, but winced as she felt an enormous amount of pain in her crotch.

She peeked at her sheets and screamed again as she saw there were blood marks on it. She was on the verge of tears as it dawned on her.

Something stirs inside the bathroom, and Hana shifts uncomfortably to check who it was. She gasped and sobbed even more.

It was Sehun, lying flat on the bathroom floor, a sheet covering her lower torso. He stands up and rubs his eyes, the sheet falling down exposing his..... gems.

Hana screamed even louder, getting Sehun's attention. He widens his eyes as he sees her , covering her body with a blanket. He looks down and notices he himself wasn't wearing any clothes either, and grabs the fallen blanket to cover his lower torso.

He hears Kris and Suho frantically banging on the door and he runs towards Hana to place a hand on . It made her flinch, and he felt sorry.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry it was all my fault it was my fault!" he chants as he bows over and over again.

Hana stopped crying and looked pitifully at him. Well it wasn't entirely his fault. If she would've been responsible on her alcohol intake last night, she wouldn't have been banged.

She gets back to her sense when she hears jingling of keys outside and a distressed "where the is the key to this room?!"

She grabs Sehun's wrists. "Clothes...... Give me clothes and clean this, then run to your room."

Sehun stared at her for 5 seconds before obeying everything she said and when Suho and Kris barged in, Hana was fully clothed and Sehun was nowhere to be seen.

"What happened? Oh my god!" Suho exclaimed, hugging her like he was her mother.

"I said I would take care of you, and I broke my promise. I'm sorry." Kris bowed in apology.

Hana was in pain so much that she just waved her hands to assure them she was okay.

"What the happened to my face!" They hear Jongin scream from the other room, and went in to find Sehun sleeping soundly and Jongin....... with a big black eye on the side of his face?"

"Woah, must've been too high last night to not know what you're doing." they heard Sehun mutter under the sheets.

Hana couldn't walk properly for days. She was in so much pain that they made her stay in the dorm while they were on schedules. It worried Jongin a lot, and Sehun as well.

He didn't know what he did, but he thinks he might have been too rough on her. Hana looked like she didn't give a about what happened though.

It made her stressed, but she doesn't care anymore after a few days. It worried her, that she might have liked the idea of Sehun touching her and claiming her body.

She was still not in good terms with Sehun after all. But somehow, this incident made her realize what she feels about him.

Maybe she really wasn't confused in the first place. Maybe she already liked Sehun back then, but she was just holding back.

Youngmin informed her that he found her a job as one of the waitresses in a bakeshop near EXO's dorm.

"Just so we can meet you anytime we want." he said. Hana felt grateful to Youngmin. If it wasn't for him, she doesn't know where she'd be right now. She could've gone to a place even more badly than this.

It had been 6 months since Hana became a temporary manager to EXO. So far, everything was going great.

The incident 3 months ago between him and Sehun were long forgotten. Sehun wrote a long apology note, to which Hana appreciated.

These past few days, Hana experiences tiredness, to the point of almost passing out.  She was also cranky quite a lot, and her targets for scolding were mainly Jongin, Suho and Baekhyun.

"What the ?" she blurts out one afternoon as Luhan walks out of his room. "You smell!"

Luhan looks at her weirdly. She's being painfully honest these past few days, looks like her target is now him. "I just took a bath."

Even so, Hana scrunched up her face and felt nauseous. It offended Luhan a bit.

As the days passed, Hana's condition wasn't getting any better. She'd vomit here and there, and she'd always cry and get cranky.

"I think it's best if she sees a doctor." Suho suggested. Everyone agreed, but no one had the courage to go with her. Fans will be enraged once they recognize EXO with a girl going to the hospital. Speculations will rise.

"How about we just call a doctor here?" Youngmin said. 

A few minutes later, a doctor comes and checks up on Hana. She protested at first, but eventually gave in.

The members waited in the living room patiently. When they heard footsteps by the stairs, they turned their heads to see a shocked doctor.

"Which one of you did it?"

"Did what?" Tao asked innocently.

"She perfectly fine but......."

Sehun was freaking out. But what? She has cancer? HIV? Ulcer?

"It's best if you let her rest and not give her strenuous work, it might harm the child."

The members all gulped. "CHILD?!" they exclaimed and turned their heads towards Jongin's direction, giving him a glare.

"Hey it wasn't me! You saw me I was downstairs the whole time! I even woke up with a black eye!"

They proceeded to screaming and blaming each other, not noticing Hana going down the stairs in anger.

"SHUT THE UP ALL OF YOU!" she screamed and felt a painful stomachache. She collapsed, but Sehun got her in time.

They all looked at Sehun and realized something.

"Wait, when we entered her room that day, we saw Sehun sleeping on him and Jongin's bedroom...... So that means........." Suho slowly thought.

"It was you?!" they chorused, pointing at a shaking Sehun.

"What is he?" Hana asked, finally regaining her balance.

"Hana...... don't freak out but....... You're 2 months pregnant." the doctor told her straightforwardly.

Hana held onto and used one hands to push Sehun off her. She looks at him accusingly, as tears started forming on the corners of her eyes.

"You!" another person in the room screams, and they turned towards the door to find manager Seunghwan, looking at Hana in anger.

"Seunghwan hyung!" Kris said and went up to him to assist him.

"What is she doing here!" he screamed once again, and for once Hana noticed how scared EXO was of him.

"Seunghwan!" Youngmin came out of the kitchen, holding a glass of water for Hana. "She was your savior! The one who brought you to the hospital!"

"Bull!" he spat. "That girl was the reason why I had an accident! She crossed the pedestrian lane without thinking and I had to avoid from running into her!"

All of them turned to her, and she felt like her knees were getting weak again.

"Why didn't you told us anything, Hana?" Youngmin asked, feeling betrayed.

Hana felt like her head was spinning. Too much happened today for her to handle, and she passed out.

~

"No Sehun, you can't possibly leave the group and marry her." Suho said sternly.

"So what, you want me to not fulfill my responsibilities as a father? Suho, I'm the father of that child. That was made from me and Hana's love."

Jongin stands up aburptly and lands a punch on Sehun's face, throwing him down. The others stood up to stop them from fighting.

"She didn't love you! She loved me!"

"That's what you thought! I got her first, Jongin you ing son of a ! You think this whole connection thing between you and her are real but it's not! She loves me more than you!"

"Prove it you stupid bastard! She didn't even told you she loves you, she hates you Sehun, she despises you after what you did to her! Did you saw her face as she was leaving this dorm 4 months ago? She was glaring at you, looking at you disgustingly!"

Sehun got annoyed as more profanities came out of Jongin's mouth. He badly doesn't want to believe them, but with every word he remember every memory he has of the last time he saw Hana and it made him realize it might be true. Hana probably hates her.

"Stop it Jongin!" Kris instructs and Jongin stops talking, pushing Jongdae and Tao away as he runs up his room.

The whole living room was silent. Nobody said a word, nobody wanted to offend Sehun.

"My decision is final, Sehun. You can't leave the group." Suho says one last time before retreating to his room. Soon, others followed suit, leaving Sehun alone wallowing on his thoughts.

Hana sighs deeply. She's back as the ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. She moved to Incheon to get away from EXO and the controversy. She already kind of tainted on their image when she became their manager, she doesn't want EXO to be ruined after people finding out about her getting pregnant.

She's now on her 2nd trimester, and every day she gets the shivers thinking about what it would be like to give birth. She's nervous and excited at the same time.

Hana was determined never to go back into EXO's lives once again. She's happy working as a florist and going home to a nice and warm apartment. She does admit she misses EXO's noisy dorm, but now that she's pregnant she figured she needs to be in a calm environment.

She wonders if Sehun still remembers her, or if he still remembers his promises. She wondered if EXO still knew her for that matter.

So she was greatly surprised to see Sehun in front of her doorstep one morning, a smile plastered on his face.

"Sehun, what--" she didn't get to finish her sentence as Sehun hugs the living daylights out of her.

"I missed you, Hana. And now, I'm never letting you go."

Hana smiles. So he still remembers.

"What about EXO? You can't just leave them like that."

"But I can't just leave you like that either. I have a new responsibility now, and that's to take care of you and our baby."

Hana just wants to cry. She knew she was never wrong with Sehun.

For the rest of the second to third trimester, Sehun was there to help Hana. Walking has been painfully hard, and her back hurts like a , so Sehun makes sure to massage her and make her feel comfortable.

Sehun took turns driving to Incheon and Gangnam for their group's schedules. He doesn't sleep at their dorm anymore, afraid that Hana might give birth any minute.

Suho noticed how persistent Sehun was towards Hana, and how badly he wanted to take care of her, so with his help, they purchased an apartment closer to where SM Entertainment was. 

Sehun was just about ready to go home on the first day of winter, when he receives a phone call. 

"Hello?"

"SEHUN !" Hana screams on the other line.

Sehun immediately knew what was happening and rushed to Hana's apartment to see her clutching her belly in pain. A few moments later, a midwife arrives and tells Sehun to get out of the bedroom.

Sehun paces in front of the room's door, and the other members arrive.

"How is she?" Kyungsoo asks. They hear a loud scream after that, and they sigh.

"We can do this, we just have to wait. Everybody calm down, especially you, Oh Sehun." Suho says.

Jongin was fidgety, and so was Sehun, and it made the other uncomfortable, so they instructed them to get out of the apartment and stay in the lobby.

It was silent between the both of them. No one actually consoled each other after their fight, and now Jongin felt like an getting in between Hana and Sehun's relationship.

"I'm sorry, bro. Honestly, I didn't know something was going on between the both of you. It always seemed like you two were avoiding each other." Jongin said, deciding to break the ice.

Sehun turns to him and holds out his fist.

"You know I can never get mad at you for long." he says, smiling.

Jongin bumps his fist on his and they did a round of rock, paper and scissors, with Sehun losing and Jongin bonking him in the head.

Their laughter was put to a halt when Kris called them. Sehun ran frantically in front of Hana's room. The midwife was there, smiling at him.

"It's a girl." she says, holding out the tiny bundle of joy on her hands.

The EXO members crowded over the child, and it looked at them one by one before breaking into a cute little laugh.

"She likes us! Our youngest fan!" Luhan fanboyed and waved at the baby.

Taw shoves him away and did aegyo in front of the baby's face, causing it to cry.

"You're scaring the child Zitao, good lord." Kris says and pull him away. Tao pouts but lets it go, because he can never be mad at a baby as cute as this one.

"She looks like her daddy." Chanyeol exclaims, and everyone else seems to agree.

The midwife slowly transfers the baby to Sehun's arms, and he never felt so happy in his life. He felt tears in his eyes as the baby scrunches up her forehead, trying to figure out who he was, then breaking into another laugh.

"How's Hana?" he asked the midwife.

"She's fine, come see her." the midwife invites her in the room.

Hana's eyes were closed, but when she heard the door open, she peeked to see who it was, and there it is. Sehun with her little gift from the heavens.

"It's a girl, Hana." Sehun exclaims, crying. Hana laugh as he sees him trying to hide his tears.

"I'm going to name her Seolhui. Girl of the snow."

"That's beautiful, as beautiful as her." Sehun replies, cooing the baby. "Hana I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love with you even more right now."

Hana smiles. "You've always been waiting for my answer. And now that we have little Seolhui, I am sure I made the right decision. Now, I'm sure as ever for my answer."

She kisses Sehun's lips passionately.

"Sehun......."

 

"I love you."


a/n: 12,000 words later, I'm finished! Hope you liked this story! (although it was kinda fast paced)