I Love You

I Love You

CL's POV

"I don't know how I can perform with him after he hurt me so bad."

"It's okay Chae you aren't going to be alone with him you have me, the girls and TOP. You really never told me what happened with the two of you." Bom asked.

"Well it' a long story."

~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~

It was Friday night and I was home alone and I was bored and everyone was out. I was so bored that I decided to call JiYoung and see if he wanted to hang out but he didn't pick up. I decided to go over to his apartment to see him and if he was ok because he was acting strange during the past few days. On the way I picked up some food and wine. I also brought movies we liked. Once I reach his apartment I knocked on the door no one answered so I took out the key he had given me.

"Oppa? Oppa?" I guess he's not home. I started to walk around and found that it was really messy so I decided to help him clean up. Half way through cleaning I hear the door open.

"Oppa you're back." I ran smiling to the door to find he's half drunk and hugging some chick.

"Oppa who's that in your kitchen." The chick said.

"Excuse me I'm a says the hugging MY oppa!" The nerve of that calling me a .

"CL DON'T YELL AT HER YOU ."

"Oppa what's wrong with you? What's your problem?"

"You're my problem. NOW GET OUT BEFORE A HIT YOU FOR CALLING HER A !!!"

"Fine! To think I actually liked you. An like YOU! See ya G-DRAGON AND YOUR TOO!" With that I slammed the door and left.

~~~~~ Reality ~~~~~

"What an ."

"I know that's why I can't stand him anymore. Every time I see him I want to cry."

"Don't worry unnie is here for you. Let's go to the others and TOP so we can hang before we need to leave to prepare for the performance."

"Ok let's go."

"I'll call them and tell them that we're coming over since they are hanging out with TOP."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP'S Apartment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnies you're here." Says Minzy as soon as we enter.

"Hey Minkki." I say trying to be happy.

"What's wrong unnie?"

"Do you want me to tell them?" Bom whispered in my ear. I nodded in response.

"Ok so Chae has a broken heart and wants to kill someone. I hope we all know who that person is." Bom told them everything that happened.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." SeungHyun said while getting up and clenching his fist.

"Don't oppa. I don't want to make it worse."

"Ok Chae I won't do anything to him but what are you going to do, you know we have to see him in an hour and perform right?"

"I know I'll just ignore him and perform."

"Ok well if thats what you want but can we go eat something I'm starving. My treat."

"Ok let's go as long as it's your treat." I really need to get my mind off things before the show.

SeungHyun took us to a sushi restaurant that was close to the performance hall we ate a lot and had so much fun I forgot about everything. It was almost time to get ready he paid the bill and we walk over to the hall since it was close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Performance Hall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered the hall using the back doors to make sure the reporters don't see us and guess who we happened to bump into. Yup it was the one I despised and loved at the same time JiYoung oppa or G Dragon as most people know him by. I couldn't look at him and thank god the girls knew that so they block him from me. Think he tried to talk to me but SeungHyun oppa took him away while I kept walking to the change rooms.

"Oh my god I can't believe we bumped into him."

"Clam down Chae lets just get ready ok?" Dara said.

"Ok unnie I just can't wait to get this over with so I don't have to see him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYoung's POV

Where the could they be I was running are the place looking for them we needed to get ready soon and they were nowhere to be seen. I see the group of people that I'm looking for coming out from the hall that leads to the back. I rush over to see them and tell them that we need to hurry.

"GUYS!! We need to get ready. I've been look all over for you guys." For some odd reason none of the girls were talking to me they just kept walking away.

"Come on let's go." SeungHyun said dragging me away from them. He seemed angry when I went to them including the all ways smiling Park sisters.

"What's going on with the girls today?"

"If you don't know what's going on than you’re an idiot."

"Dude just tell me why everyone seems pissed at me."

"Friday night." Then he walks away.

What happened on Friday night? I couldn't think of anything. I walk to the dressing room that SeungHyun and I were using.

"Hyung tell me what's going on."

"Fine. On Friday night ChaeRin went to your place to hang out and she couldn't find you so she was waiting for you in your house when you walked in half drunk with some in your arms. You called her a and threaten to hit her if she called your playmate a . She asked you what your problem is and you said that she was your ing problem. She also said something else that you should remember but if you don't you won't ever know."

"I think I remember now…"

~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~

It was Friday night I was at a bar drowning my hurt with alcohol. Earlier in the week I saw YoungBae kiss ChaeRin on the roof of the YG building. I also saw her confession to him. I felt my heart break into a billion pieces. I was avoiding them in the building because I couldn't face it. I turned to alcohol, my place was a mess and so was I. On the weekend I decided to go to a bar and see if I could get a 'buddy'. Of course I found one I brought her back to my place. Once I open the door I found ChaeRin at that point I couldn't stand to see her because every time I see her I think of that kiss on the roof top. I don't know what came over me but I called her a and told her things that I should not have said. After the argument with her I took out my rage with the girl I was with through and alcohol.

When I woke up she left. I started to walk around to find my house cleaner. I couldn't remember anything because how drunk I got. I went into the living room I found my favourite wine and some movies that I liked. I went into the kitchen it find some food. Weird how did this stuff get here I didn't have time to get food the past week. I remembered that it have a performance with TOP and 2NE1 for Oh Yeah tonight. I left the house and spent the entire day getting ready.

~~~~~ Reality ~~~~~

" man I'm screwed but I still can't remember what she said. Could you help me get her back?"

"Sorry Ji this is something you need to do on your own. But I might be able to get you some alone time with her."

"Ok thanks but right now we need to get ready. By the way do you still hate me?"

"No not anymore would I be helping you if did but the girls are another story. But Chae right now hates you to the core because how you hurt her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL's POV

It was time for our performance Minzy just finished her part of the song and I was getting ready to go out. I when I went out he greeted me then lead me out while holding his hand and walking out. When it was my turn I turned to SeungHyun and sang with him I also flirted with him and stuck with him the entire part. I completely ignored JiYoung during the performance. When I was done I went to the corner of the stage and was dancing along while watching Dara unnie be all hyper on stage. It was last part of the song this part Bom unnie sang when she went on me and Minzy and Dara came out from the corners to join them. By the end of the song Bom and I leaned on SeungHyun while Minzy and Dara leaned on JiYoung. I caught him looking at me. After your performance I headed straight for the change room. I was dress in a baggy sweater and sweat pants.

"Chae!" SeungHyun was calling me.

"Ya oppa how can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you want to come out with us you know like an after party?"

"No thanks oppa maybe next time I just wanna go home and rest."

"Ok feel better."

I got into the car and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL's Apartment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home I was feeling so tired after what happened and I felt so out of it I decided to go to sleep. I took a shower and was getting ready I was wearing I baggy T-shirt that was one or two sizes larger the hem went down to my mid-thigh I didn't bother to wear shorts since it was so long. I was just about to hop into bed when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes? Oh it's you what do you want?" I said coldly

"Well hello to you too."

"What do you want GD." I only called him that went I didn't like him.

"Look Chae."

"It's CL to you now." I snapped at him.

"Fine CL can I come in before we talk?"

"Sure I guess." I lead him to the couches. I didn't realize I wasn't wearing makeup pants or even a bra but thank god but he didn't notice.

"Look I never meant to say what I didn't to you. Look I'm sorry. I just couldn't stand it."

"Stand what?"

"A few days before I saw you and YoungBae on the roof of the YG building. You confessed and he kissed you. That what I can't stand every time I see you the kiss replays in my head and to during the performance you were flirting with SeungHyun it killed me inside."

"Well do you know how much you hurt me with your words and that you defended over me. It was funny I was actually going to confess that I liked you when you got home but I guess it's too late now. I think you should leave now. Oh ya that confession to YoungBae was practice and that kiss I pushed him away and slapped him after." I got up and went to my room I left him there sitting. Did he really just confess to me?

I think he left already it's been ten minutes. I open the door to my room and see him still sitting on the couch.

"I thought you left already."

"No I was waiting for you to come out."

"What if I didn’t? What would then?"

"I would wait till morning because I need to tell you something very important."

"What could be more important than your you have back at your place?"

"You. You are more important. Do you know why I realized that I like you too, no I love you."

I was taken aback by his answer so much that I didn't realize he kiss me. Once I did I pushed him off me.

"What are you doing?" I said backing away.

"I thought you liked me too?"

"That was before everything on Friday happened." In truth I still liked him.

"Tell me that kiss that I just gave you didn't have a spark."

"What would you do if I told you it did?"

"I would do this." He grabbed me a kissed me but this time I responded to him. After a bit I pulled away I was running out of breath.

"Oppa I love you."

"I love you too HunChae."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story comment below on what you think I would love to hear it. I’ll take request