Stalker?

Tourist

 


(Somewhere in a vague and massive space of office

"I've got all the information you need,Mr. Yoon" said one man,a bit shorter if to be compared with Yoseob >0< but has a tanned and muscular body that he's well known as hot cutie among his colleagues. His muscle can be seen as he ALWAYS wear a tailored suit. It's not that he has no other choice but he has this my-body-is-gifted-so-I-need-to-show-to-world thingy =,=..all women (and men) will drool uncontrollably whenever he walk past them as it was an idol who walk past through them >.>

"Hmmm,so his name is Yang Yoseob" said the 'Mr. Yoon' while reads more some information about Yoseob. 'Well,he sure has a cute name,suit with he himself' thought the ridiculously handsome man while smirk,unknowingly to him that his employee or to be exact his best buddy since the Slam Dunk era (cartoon in 90s) give him the you-are-kidding-me look.

"Yah,what's with the look,Kwang-ah?"said the man who seem to be engrossed with the profile in his hand a mins before,realising that his friend is giving him such look. "Mr. Yoon..ahh,scratch that..Dujun-ah,you are not getting yourself a new toy again,right?" said Kikwang try to reassure that what he thought just now is one misunderstanding after all but he wrong when he can see clearly the glint in his friend's eyes and a playful smirk on his lip. "*Sigh* Yah,you said you want to stop.." "I didn't said that. I just said that i wanted to take a break..i repeat that,a BREAK. You sure know the difference between 'stop' and 'break',right?" said Dujun while continue reading Yoseob's profile,a bit shock at the fact that Yoseob is just one year younger than him despite his babyish face.

"Dujun,I've always support you in anything you do but this one? Not even a little bit,Dujun-ah. Can't you see that this guy(Yoseob) looks like freaking angel,untouchable and.." "Pure. That is why I'm interested in him. All this time,his cloth must be always white so why not if i put some colours on his cloth then his life won't be boring anymore." said Dujun grinning,imagining he and Yoseob do that (you know what i mean o///o)

"Urghh,don't make me vomit this early morning. You are so gross!"said Kikwang and gave Dujun a disgusting look. "Tch,now don't make me want to gag all my breakfast,Kikwang-ah. You are the one who is disgusting,you moron. Who would save their v-card just for their first love? Pfft,don't make me laugh. First love my arse! It's time for you to realise that things like that are only in Neverland,something you wished for but never happens,hahahah.."said Dujun while laughing to his heart content,not realising that he has insult Kikwang's feeling but Kikwang,being the loyal friend he is and already used with Dujun's sharp words,just sigh and this time,walking toward Dujun,who is still laughing like maniac (mean Dujun ><) and pat on his shoulder. "That is why I don't want you to make him as your target. He might as well,like me too..yeah~waiting for his first love,not from some playboy as worse as you,kehkeh" said Kikwang while chuckling,ignoring Dujun's glare on him. "Well,I'm not worse,you dumbskull..Im chosen as no. 1 casanova around South Korea" said Dujun grinning,a bit proud of that statement.

"HAHAHAH!! What kind of award is that? I still can't believe that brat like you can get that kind of award as you seem to be low enough to achieve that!!"said Kikwang,this time he is the one laughing like maniac,ignoring the fuming Dujun alone."Dam you,Kikwang!! Well,at least I'm in category of 170-178 heights because that is what most women (or some men) prefers"said Dujun,satisfied with the fact that Kikwang is now stood still and has stop his loud laughing. "Back off Dujun! I'm 171 cm for God sake and tell you what,Im still GROWING and I might as well beat your height."said Kikwang with confidence (too confidence,Kikwang-ah =,=)

"You? Beat my height? Hahahah,well we'll see about that. Maybe you can..when the cows can fly,hahahah!!" said Dujun while smacking his table(violence is what Dujun prefers when laughing 0A0) "Shut up,Dujun..well,at least I have my own secret admirer too in this company,tsk..and back to our real topic,are you sure you want to continue with what ever dirty things you've planned in your mind?" ask Kikwang,getting in serious mode..

"You've known me for ages,right?" ask Dujun this time,getting in serious mode too. "Yup,I know so well that you are the richy spoiled brat who is so full of himself and.." *thud* before Kikwang can continue with whatever his answer might be,Dujun throws a thick book straight to Kikwang's head. "OW! It's gonna leave a mark here! Dummy!" said Kikwang while pat his forehead slowly,cringed in pain. "That's your bonus for saying craps like that..okay,enough with this useless talk,what I mean is when i planned to do something,there is no U-turn for me. I hold with my words and never take it back." "But you play with people's heart? Tsk,it proofs that you are a selfish dumb person ever"said Kikwang,a bit moody.

"Dude,what the heck is wrong with you today? Are you PMS-ing? This is not my first time to make a target,play with their life and then dissapear,leaving them just like that. You've known that too so what's wrong? Or..there is something you keep as secret,things that make you be like a total trash today? Mind to tell me?' ask Dujun a bit annoyed with Kikwang's behaviour as Kikwang never try to stop him before whenever he has found his new toy but why now? The diligent brain of Dujun try to think the possibility of why Kikwang suddenly act like that when an idea suddenly hit him.

"Hol' up,man!! Don't tell me.." said Dujun while eyes wide opened,makes Kikwang startled with sudden half scream from Dujun. "What? Don't tell you what? Something wrong?" ask Kikwang worried with sudden changes in Dujun. "Okay,now i know why you are being like crap just now Kikwang..tsk,don't wanna lose your dignity my arse! Pfft"said Dujun while teasing Kikwang. "The heck are you saying Dujun and just stop bringing back about my V issue..it's mine and i can do whatever with it."said Kikwang getting annoyed with Dujun. "So,you don't want to admitted that you are actually getting laid already? When? Last night? You should tell me this sooner,you skunk."said Dujun a bit unsatisfied when his own friend keeps a secret from him. Kikwang upon hearing this,eyes wide opened and mouth gawked,came to Dujun immadiately and punch Dujun's shoulder. "The hell man!! Where you get this ridiculous news? Or did this come from your useless brain? Haish,you are such a prick!" said Kikwang,try to calm his nerves or else,Dujun might be in coma. "Argh,that's hurt..well then,if you are not,then what huh? Wait,dont tell me you've fall in love with Yoseob already,big NO because he is mine so no one can touches him,not even you."said Dujun,feel challenged suddenly.

"Dujun,he is no one's..not even you. He deserves to get real love from a person that really love him inside out,not just to play with him and leave him when your  desire is done enough. That's wrong Dujun-ah." said Kikwang,this time with sincerety as he doesn't want his childhood friend to involve in this kind of thing anymore. "Kikwang,don't be such a loser. Nowadays,most people are faking love because they just want to release their 's' tension. Things like real love are becoming extinct."said Dujun,still holding his words.

"*Sigh* Hmm,I think I've give you enough advice but you,being the stubborn one,what can i do then..but i warn you Dujun-ah,im afraid that you are the one whom will be longing from love,not him.."said Kikwang. It's true because things like that is really happening and Kikwang afraid if Dujun will suffer along his life as his punishment from the game he had created. "Don't worry Kikwang-ah. I know what i planned and there is no way i will fall in love with him. He will be the one who will beg on his knees,telling me to stay by his side,hahhahah"laugh Dujun while imagining how would Yoseob's face look like,begging for his love (meanie Doodoo D:<)

"And one more thing,i think it is his fate to be my new toy after my long break~hihihi. Thanks dear god."said Dujun with a big grin plastered on his face. "What do you mean 'his fate'?"ask Kikwang out of curiousity,well because they just met once at party and Yoseob doesnt even know who is Dujun although Dujun is very well known among citizens,even a child know him because he is ranked no.1 for the youngest millionaire in South Korea. Weird enough that Yoseob never heard of someone name Yoon Doojoon before,plus that Yoon Doojoon is a famous millionaire.

"You remember Jang Hyunseung,my long-related cousin?" ask Dujun briefly."Ermm,the one who own the cafe at Myeongdong street and have branch around the world and ranked no. 4 for youngest millionaire? Yeah,still remember him but what's with him suddenly?" ask Kikwang,curious as why Hyunseung name shown up in this conversation. "Well,luckily that Yoseob is working under him as a barista in his cafe. I might not be that close to Hyunseung but just for my new toy,I think i have to forget about my pride then." said Dujun while wear his smug smile. 

'God,whatever Dujun is planning right now,please dont let both parties(Dujun & Yoseob) get hurt later,specially Yoseob. I can feel that this kid have a fragile heart and i have the verge to protect him from whatever dirty things Dujun are planning to do to him eventhough i don't even know him. i just wanna things move smoothly. I need to do something. Im sorry Dujun but someone's life is not your playground.'


An update,weheeee *throw confetti* ^^ this time,Dujun the bastardy,my baby and Kikwang my innocence and my sweetheart cx sorry yoon doo for your bad behaviour in thif fic but i'll change later so just be patience ;) kikwang,you are my sweetie and it's nice if i have a friend like you Q3Q

okay,so for dear readers out there,this chap is meant for dujun and kikwang only ^^ they are so close,like brothers so actually they dont really mind when they are teasing each other ( I ACTUALLY REALLY HATE SOMEONE LIKE DUDU'S CHARACTER,BAD PERSON :< )

we can say that dujun is really a brat right >< and seungie,yes..he is dujun's cousin but not that close because they really dont have chemistry(?) between each other,like bond between family i guess.-. and what kikwang are planning to save our dear seobie from dujun's evil plans? to be continued as my shoulders are hurt right now,almost cramps TAT so dunno when is next updated but thanks for my subscribers,sorry again if this is beyond your boring level QAQ

p/s:i dont double checked my grammar (too lazy) so grammar and typo alert pweasee x3