Hyunseungie 왔다!!!

Tourist

(The next day...)

*KRING* *KRING* "Ughh..shut up,alarm.I'm trying to get a nice sleep here.Leave me alone.."yoseob mumbles while searching the button on the alarm. Sure his body are worn out after having an 'accident' last night with some y that seem won't pry their hands off of Yoseob,especially that one person who is Yoseob defined as y-bastard whom he doesnt even know his name,tch who cares,he really don't want to meet men like him anymore..

'Ugh,why does his face popped inside my mind? My sleep are being disturbed..ah,forget about him..want to drift into dreamland~' but before Yoseob can't do that,his doorbell is ringing repeatedly at some point make him feels annoyed and just want to smack whoever do that..

"What the...Can't someone respect my sacred time!!" said Yoseob while get out of the bed,fuming and complaining to unknown person whom keep banging on the door and it seem like the door will destroyed anytime(poor door .-.) ... "WHAT DO YOU WANT,YOU BAS... *whack* " Yoseob's words being cut off by some hitting on his head. 'What the hell?! Did she just whacked my head by her knuckles and her is pretty strong too,whatta..' before Yoseob can even fight back,the lady pulls yoseob's ear this time while ranting something about late and work..yoseob doesn't really pay attention to her rant because the pain is just too much too handle.. 'oh lord,save me from this creepy lady here..if she keep doing this,i might as well lose my ear..no,i don't want that to happen' said yoseob while his eyes still closed because of the unbearably pain but shut it open once he heard clearly the voice of the lady..

"Yah,seobie..do you hear me? You know that i really hate to babbles at you but why the heck do you.." "Wait,what? Seungie?!! For dear seconds of what had happened just now,i really thought that you were a girl..." yoseob mumbles the last part,worried for another return from Hyunseung,which might make him end up in hospital because tell ya what,Hyunseung's punches and slaps,if to be added are no joke. Thus,who already know him,never dare to or you will lose all your front teeth O.o

"That im what,seobie?" curiosity in Hyunseung's question can be smelled in air as he is never satisfied of anything and always curious to find out even when the results is not something that we can be happy with. 'Im so damned!! Why did i let my precious mouth to speak..haish,you dumbskull..guess i need to cover it up a bit' though yoseob while Hyunseung is looking at him intensely,waiting for the answer.. "Ermm,ha-haha,nothing..i thought that you was Eru*..that's all,sorry though for not recognising you because my mind goes blank on morning,eheheh"said yoseob sweatdropped while let out an awkward laugh..

"Hrmm,okay but speak of morning Mr Yang,do you have a disease called amnesia?" said Hyunseung with his tense gazes make Yoseob shrieked out but dare to answer him back. "Hello,seungie..i was born with no healthy issues so what's with amnesia?" said Yoseob feeling weird and amused to found out that seungi,his friend whom known as 4D princess prince know well the meaning of amnesia.

"Then my dear cutie seobie here who looks like freakin kitten,even cuter that kittens out there~WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T ANSWERED MY CALL THIS MORNING AND DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IM WORRIED SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPENED TO YOU,HUH!!!" said Hyunseung half screamed which make yoseob's ears bleed (just imagination,like manga,hohoh ^0^ )

"Damn,seungi!! What was that for? Im all fine here but not my ears anymore thanks to you.." said Yoseob while checking out his ears,worried if his eardrums bursted =,= "Look,seobie.don't you remember what day is this?" said Hyunseung try to calm down his nerves. "Ermm,monday of course,duh! Why would you..ouhh.."realisation hit hard on Yoseob. '! I forget today im working,thanks to one man who insisting me to keep him company on party full of hypocrite people and that y-bastard..tch,i dont even want to remember what he said to me yesterday but his face keeps popped in my mind..ughh,i better...' *smack* Yoseob's deep thought being cut off by Hyunseung's smack,again.. xD

"Yah,seobie..i never mean to intrude your dreamland but it is freaking morning and it is time to say hi to the glory sunshine~" said Hyunseung while spread out both of his hands,feeling the warm sunshine upon his face.His 4D attitude never can be expected when to come and when to happen. "Ugh,i dont wanna any sunshine right now,wanna sleeppp~" said Yoseob while yawning cutely,holding the hem of Hyunseung's shirt,try to beg for one day break. It is not that he hate working as barista or the fact that he is working under Hyunseung because the cafe is owned by Hyunseung,he was more grateful than anyone when Hyunseung offered him to worked as barista at Hyunseung's cafe. Not that he hadn't tried to go to any interviews. He had but because of his figure(petite body,shor..ermm,okay,not that short,sorry ma baby),most company rejected him,including Yong's company. Junhyung had tried many ways begging his father to take Yoseob as one of his employee but Mr Yong couldnt accept him eventhough Yoseob is like his own son because Yoseob doesn't fulfilled the characteristics required for employee there..just when Yoseob thought his future gonna vanished,that was when Hyunseung offered him the work. Hyunseung know that Yoseob was being rejected by any companys and his cafe dont really looks for someone's figure and Yoseob once learned art so it will be easy for Yoseob to work as barista.

"Aigoo,this kitty here are sleepy,hmm? NO! You dumbwit,get ready in less than 15 mins. I'll wait for you outside..if you are late,i'll slaughter you into small pieces" said Hyunseung pushing Yoseob into the house and slam the door back.. "Yah,seungie!!" "PPali,2mins already wasted" "Haish,i know,i know!!"..with that being said,Yoseob take a shower and dressed up properly in less than 10 mins (it's no wonder when it is guy,psshhh =,=) and head on to the cafe,with seungie still babbling about Yoseob's attitude of waking up late while driving carefully as to prevent any accident to occur...


FINALLY!!! AN UPDATE QAQ IM VERY SORRY DEAR READERS BCS IT FEELS LIKE A DECADE I DIDN'T UPDATE *bows* and im sorry for the lyrics..maybe next chap and this chap,only seobie and seungie,well here is seungie~finally his character ^^ too lazy to write longer so conclusion in this chap:

-seungie have cafe,his family cafe have branch around the world,or the company,well known as Jang corporation

-seobie looks like a normal kid compared to junnie and seungie,right? i will reveal his actual condition but not sure when ^^;

-*Eru that i mentioned earlier,is a singer..in this strory,he is seobie's neighbour but not sure how to make his presence bcs it is soo random .___.

p/s:i dont double checked my grammar but i know it's alot of mistakes there,sorry couldnt satisfied you guys with my horrible grammar *sobbing hard* TAT btw,im sorry again if this chap is boring as hell,i want to continue with next chap but its 00:08 here in my country 030 sleepy as well,heck for sure i'll have eyebags tmrw Q3Q so ust wait~~

SPECIAL THANKS :뷰티 <3 and silent readers out there,and thanks for my subscribers QAQ i've been mean toward you guys,mianhae :(

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! SEE(?) YA GUYS NEXT TIME,MMMUAHHHH~~ :*