Chapter 6: KILL

This Means WAR !!! (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was uneasiness in all of them inside the room. The air is really tensed and it seems like every one of them is calculating, when is the best time to pull the trigger of their guns is.

CL has her one gun pointed towards the new arrivals and the other one aiming still to Jayson who is lying on the floor while bleeding really hard.

Kris being the last one to enter was about to close the door when someone yank the door forcibly from him.

“Not so fast cold city man.” Dara stormed in with an overwhelming confidence.  Both of her guns are drawn.

“WOW!!!” Tao blurted out out of the blue, earning him a dead glare from s.

“What? Their gun is cool.” He is really amazed at Dara’s Golden Gun and CL’s shining silver gun.

“This is not the time for you to admire weapons that could kill us. You stupid panda, stay focus will you.” Suho reminded the later.

“Alright I’m just trying to calm the air down, Jezzzz!!!” Tao raise his free hand as a sign of surrender.

Silence once again fills the room when Dara by force closes the door creating a loud bang without any warning. She has both of her gun pointed towards EXO while eying Suho in particular.

CL has her other gun now pointed towards the body guards and the other still at Jayson.

Suho has his gun pointed to Dara.

Kris on the other hand is pointing his gun towards the direction of the body guards.

Tao is aiming at CL.

LuHan has his one gun pointed to Dara and the other one aiming at CL.

The body guards on the other hand are changing their target every once in a while. Ta Dara then they’ll move it towards EXO and next to CL and so on.

“So if I’m not mistaken it is you who is responsible on Mr. Benedict losing his consciousness, am I right?” CL voiced out breaking the silence.

“That’s none of your business, what are you guys doing here?” LuHan asks back.

“Is there still a need for us to tell you guys why we are here? Isn’t obvious enough?” Dara affirmed while rolling her eyes dramatically.

“You guys are assassins aren’t you?” –Tao

“No we’re not, but you guys are, actually scratch that, you guys are HIT MAN or in other words HIRED KILLERS.” –CL

“How can you be so sure?” –Kris

Dara smirk and let out a faint laugh of mockery. “We’re not dumb and blind, it is very evident to us who and what are you guys really.”

As the Boys and the Ladies are conversing that time Jayson seized the opportunity when no one was paying him any attention. He grabs the gun that his father was holding a while ago.

When he was able to get hold of it he aimed at CL who is still busy chatting with EXO. He was about to pull the trigger when something suddenly hit his hand and pain swiftly run all over his body.

“Aahhh!!!” He screamed when he saw his hand pierced by a knife and is now bleeding.

What happened is that Dara saw him aiming the gun at CL so before he could even pull the trigger she promptly reached for her knife and swiftly and accurately throw it towards his hand causing him to let go of the gun.

The knife has made it through from his palms until the very back of his hand in other words it was a through and through. So the later now is literally crying and shouting from too much agony.

“Don’t you dare…” CL warned the body guards as one of them was about to shoot Dara. “I thought I told earlier to drop your weapons? Still stubborn, I see.” She stepped on the knife on Jaysons’ hand making the knife to deepen more that it is already.

“Aahhh… stop please… you just do… what she said…” Jayson addresses their body guard.

They then slowly released their guns and put it on the floor.

“Good now step away from it.” CL instructed them so they step back as far as they could away from their weapons.

“What do… you people want… from us?” –Jayson

No one answered him since everyone is busy observing each other.

“Hey, I’m asking----“

BLAG…

Jayson hit the ground with a loud thug startling all of them.

“Reyna, why the hell did you shoot him?” –CL

“What? He’s too loud, I can’t stand his whimpers anyways is his good for nothing father dead already?” Dara pointed Mr. Benedict who is still unconscious on the floor. Ignoring the fact those four guns is currently aimed at her. (Suho, Tao, Kris and LuHan’s other gun.)

All their guns have a silencer so there is no gun shoot that was heard.

“No he just fainted I guess.” CL declared after checking that Mr. Benedict is still indeed breathing.

“Oh, I though he is already dead. That should have saved us from the trouble of killing that .” –Dara

“Just wait, earlier Dara, I mean Reyna or whichever she maybe, told us that her family is one of the stock holder of Park’s group of companies. Why is it that you’re killing one of your own board member?” Suho wondered.

“Do you want an answer right now?” Dara ask him back using her warning tone which CL is the only one in the room who could distinguish.

“Ah-Oh, I better be alert, she is planning something.” CL thought.

“You see…” Dara stated while slowly and cautiously inching closer to Suho. “I… JUST… SIMPLY… HAVE… TO…”

Suho was about to raise another question but Dara had him already lying on the floor when she hits him on the back of his neck using the bottom of her gun.

Kris immediately shot her but she was able to dodge it.

Kris and LuHan this time around shot her simultaneously but she swiftly dodges every shot by moving around the room with flawless speed.

Dara was roaming around so LuHan and Kris is literally are turning around. On the other hand CL and Tao just finished up killing all the Body Guard who immediately reached for their weapons once Dara knocked down Suho.

As Kris was turning around one more time, he did not notice CL who is on his front that time. He was too shock to react thus CL grab this change to disarm him and Knock him off.

LuHan saw this and was about to shoot CL but Dara has already closed the gap between the two of them. She kicks his left arm causing him to let go of his gun. Instinctively he pointed his other gun on her but Dara was quick to disarm him. “Sweet dreams, PRETTY BOY…” Dara whispered as she pulled him towards her and punched him really hard on his abdomen making him to lose his senses.

Dara s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter