Chapter 7: EXO, 2NE1, POLICE OFFICER's and CSI’s

This Means WAR !!! (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours after the crime scene has been discovered the hotel is now swarming with police officers and crime scene investigators.

“This is a work of professionals.” The officer who is in charged declared after observing the scene.

“How could you say so?” One of the investigators questioned.

“There are no finger prints or footprints anywhere, even the CCTV records are missing, the gun shoot wounds received by the victims are precise and we basically don’t know where to start off with this case.” The officer stated.

“Guess you guys have to start off with this knife then.” The M.E pulled the knife out on Jaysons’ palm and handed it to the commanding officer.

“I’ve never seen a knife like that before.” The investigator earlier said.

“It’s a personalize one. I need this knife to be examined ASAP.” The officer stated and makes his way towards the lying body of Mr. Benedict. “So this is the man that is involved in most of the human trafficking that is happening in the whole Asia.” He murmured.

“Ah it’s no wonder he become one of their next target.” A female voice said behind him making him turn around.

“Well, look who is here.” The officer amusedly stated.

“You still have that proud smile of yours, I see Mr. Park.” The lady crosses her hand on her chest and raises her eyebrow as if assisting the best way to knock down the officer.

“Now, now, there is no need for you to be all too formal you know. So what can I do for you Ailee?” The officer is still grinning hard.

“I need you to drop this case.” Ailee forwardly said to him which kind of take him a back.

“I’m sorry, what?” The officer looks at her questionably.

“You’ve heard me, drop this case.” Ailee maintained her stoic expression.

“Why would I do that?” The officer does no longer like the upturn of events so he now has a hard expression on his face.

“Because I said so” Ailee confidently replied.

“What makes you think that I would follow your demand? Sorry but if you think that just because your rank is higher than mine, you could just boss me around… your just wasting your time in coming here. I get here first so I get the case. Now if you don’t mind I am working and you are disturbing me. You may leave.” The officer is really fuming with rage at this moment.

Ailee just smirks at this comment which makes his anger doubled. “Oh, I will leave for now, but I’m telling you this right now, it’s either you drop this case or you have no choice but to work under me. Now if you don’t mind my team will be here any moment soon to get any evidence and I do hope so that you’ll treat them nicely when they arrive. See you soon Jay Park.” And she turns her back at him and makes her way out of the suit.

“Sh*t!!!” Jay Park curse once she is already gone. “The nerve of that woman, I really want to struggle her.” He continued cussing which startled the other police officers and CSI’s that is still in the crime scene.

“I’m sorry, don’t mind me. You may continue your work.” He said to them once he realizes that all of them are looking at him with a shock expression.

Minutes after, the team that Ailee has mentioned a while ago emerges from the main door of the suite. Jay looks at them ready to scrutinize them but was instead shock when he saw some of his old friends instead.

“Nichkhun and Taec Yeon? So the two of you is now working under her. Huh!” He seemed to be amused at the current situation.

“Jay? Wow!!! Long time no see… TSK!!! No wonder she is ranging with anger and spitting fire when we saw her on the lobby. It is you that she saw in here. What a leap of destiny.” Taec Yeon amusedly stated.

“Shut up will you.” Jay hissed.

“So can we start examining your crime scene now officer?” Nichkhun jokingly said which makes Jay let out a sight of defeat.

“Alright, you may, though I was wondering if why she is so into this case to the point that she really wants me to drop it.” He asks the two of them.

They hesitated to tell him anything at first but after realizing that he has no plan of letting them go that easily they decided to speak up.

“For the last two years we are trying to hunt a certain professional killers. I don’t know if you know this case but it is called THE CLEAN CASE.” Taec Yeon started.

“I’ve heard that case before, but I thought it is already close? Anyways what does it has to do in this case of mine?” Jay wondered.

“No it’s not close, the upper hands just spread that rumor to make it seemed like they we’re able to solve one of the hardest case that the police system had have for the last 10 years. Just last year we we’re able to find a connection between their targets and it leads us to some of the people under the PARK GROUP OF COMPANIES and its connections.” Nichkhun explained further.

“So you’re telling me that their entire target is those who have something to do with PARK GROUP OF COMPANIES. Do you guys have any idea why?” –Jay

“We don’t know why. What we do know is he (Nichkhun pointed at Mr. Benedict’s dead body) is indeed one of the major stock holders of the company and as you already know one of the most active in human trafficking around Asia.” Nichkhun approved.

“I don’t know but they are somewhat the same with the one that I am into for a whole year now.” Jay confessed.

“Wait! don’t tell me that we are hunting the same people?” Taec Yeon stops what he is currently doing which is checking the bed for any trace of .

“I don’t think so, since if we are tracing the same people then we should have bump into each other with the other cases in the past but this is the first time.” –Jay

“Who are these people that you are hunting anyway?” –Taec Yeon

“They are a group of Hired Killers trained and rise by the great assassin Rain himself.” Jay truthfully told them.

“Wow, I know that particular case but I did not expect that you’re the officer in charge of that.” –Taec Yeon

“I’ve just take over the case last year since the officer handling it has already retired.” –Jay

"Hey guys come in here… you might want to see this…” Nichkhun suddenly shouted from the living room which makes Jay and Taec Yeon to go to where he is.

“What is it?” –Taec Yeon

“Look at this gravitational blood drops.” He instructed the two.

Taec Yeon and Jay then look at it and observed it closely.

“That’s odd.” –Jay

“What is?” Taec Yeon asks still not able to grasp the current situation.

“This trail of blood drops does not have any specific source.” Jay pointed at the series of blood drop on the floor.

“Now that you mentioned it... it does look weird.” Taec Yeon agreed after giving it another close look.

“Looks like it come from some ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter