=Part 2=

Truth Unfold: You Are My Love

“And what is that secret?” Stella questioned.

Hey, hey, hey, what is this interrogation thing? I looked at them and they all just looked at me with an innocent face. I’m gonna kill you later Jin Hyung!!! ><

“U-uhm…” I utter then looked at the other members with my face saying Help-Me-Or-I’ll-Kill-You. But they just shake your head as a “No’ and nod their head once as their signal to tell me the truth. *Sigh* I guess there’s no hope in getting out of this situation. :<

“*Sigh* But please don’t get mad at me or change the way you treat me, ok?” I begged/

“It depends. Start saying it or I really am gonna get mad.” Stella commanded. God! Why is she so impatient?

“I like you, Stella...” I finally said then looked at her eyes. I can see that she is shocked from what I said. Or rather, CONFESSED.

“Oh, scratch that … I love you. That’s the right term. I can’t confess that since you’re my best friend. I know that when I tell you something like that, our friendship will be over and you’ll make your way just to get away from me. I love you since we were little but of course, it’s only a crush. That’s the time when I often bully you because I just want your attention and when we graduated high school, I realized that I love you. When I found out that you’re a trainee here in this company, I was overjoyed. Of course, it’s because there’s no other woman I love aside from you Stella. From the very start until now, my feelings are just the same. But since it is not right for me to fall in love with my best friend, I’m going to stop my feelings and I’ll just be contented as your best friend.” I explained.

“But please, I’m begging you, please don’t change.” I said letting all my heart out.

I know that our friendship will change and this day will be the end of it but I believe that something might happen and she’ll still accept me as her friend at least. I don’t want to lose her. I don’t want her to be gone just because of this stupid feelings that is impossible to give back by the person I love.

“You know that what you are begging is impossible now right?” Stella said and I just nodded with my head bowed down. I take a glance of my other members and I heard them chuckling. What the hell?!?! Is my situation that funny?! ;<<

“Aisshhhhh, I thought you weren’t paying attention towards me at all. Aigooo.” She said then I heard her sigh.

I looked at her in disbelief then Suga hyung interjected, “It’s you, J-Hoope. The person she is referring to.”

“N-naega?” I pointed at myself.

Stella walked towards me and kneels on the floor just to see me face to face. She put her both hands on both sides of my face and rub the tears that are already falling.

“B-bwoya?” I asked myself chuckling. “ I’m crying but I didn’t felt it. Aish. It’s so gay.” I added then tried to remove her hands just to rub away my tears but she didn’t let me.

“It’s not gay J-Hope. I found it really sweet. You’re my only love, J-Hope. I feel the same ways as you do. I think that I made the right choice not to give you any clues about my feelings because that make this confession more special.” She explained.

I can’t believe it. SHE LOVES MEEEEE!!!!

“Saranghae, J-Hope.” She said then hugged me.

I hugged her back abd replied, “Nado Saranghae. Then were a couple now?”

She released from my hug then said “What? Are you nuts?”

“WAEEEE???? I love you, you love me too. That makes us a couple, isn’t it?” I said then pout >3<

“Nah, court me first. :P” She said.

“Ok. But you’re only mine baby.” I said then give her a smack on her lips.

“YAAAHHHH!!! >///<” She yelled at me while blushing.

*Sigh* This girl really is amazing. She can transform the heavy atmosphere into a new and lively one. That’s why I love her. She is someone who is one of a kind.

“AWWWWWW SOOOO SWEEETTTT!!!!” Jin Hyung said and my attention went him.

“YAAAAHHHH!!! JIN HYUNG, COME HERE AND I’m GONNA KILL YOUUUU!!!” I said then ran to him.

“Wae? Wae? WAEEEEE???” He asked while standing and running away. “I’m just helping you knoooooowwww!!!” He said but I just ran after him.

This is the most dramatic, embarrassing and the happiest day ever.