=Part 1=

Truth Unfold: You Are My Love

                {J-Hope’s POV}

“Truth of dare?” V asked Stella

                I looked at Stella with problematic eyes but didn’t notice me looking at her since she was looking at V. *Sigh* I bowed my head.

                “I hope she can look at me the way I look at her.” I said in my head.

                “Do you have someone you divert your attention to lately?” V asked then nudged at me.

                This made me look at her. I wasn’t paying attention to the game but the question that V asked made me snap into reality. I looked at her and is waiting for her reply. Obviously, all of us do look at her intensely. She just smiled then answered.

                “Yes, I have someone in my mind. Unfortunately, that guy wasn’t interested at me at all.” She answered.

                *CRACK* (That’s the sound of his heart breaking. Hehe. Mianhe, I’m not good in making sound effects. ^3^)

My heart was slowly being torn apart and all of them looked me at me with pity. I just bowed my head down being depressed.

“How can you know he wasn’t interested at you? Did you ask him yourself?” Suga questioned her cheekily but I was a bit offended with what he has done. How can he still smile at her like that when he knew that I’m hurt?!

Stella just chuckled then answered him, “Of course not. Haha. I’m not that brave to ask him that question. He wasn’t interested in me since I know that he didn’t even look at me in the same way I look at her. And also, he didn’t give any motives or do moves for me to notice him.”

“Yah, Stella-ah. How could you not tell me that? It was a secret that I should know first.  Aigoo. You’re already keeping secrets from me. You need to tell me more about it and explain yourself later, arasso?” I glared at her jokingly and said those words trying to be cheerful and try to hide the pain I feel inside.

She just smiles at me and I smiled back. She bowed her head then looked at Suga who is looking at her. So, he is the one she’s talking about, huh? *sigh*

Stella was my best friend. We were childhood friends since grade school. It all started when I often bully her at school since we were classmates. I often and make her angry but became her knight in shining armor when the other kids bully her. Funny, isn’t it? It’s just I’m not happy when her attention is being taken away from me.  That’s when I found out that I have a crush on her and it continues when we graduated. We already treat each other as best friends but teasing her and making her mad is still there. She was beautiful when she’s angry then pouts right after it. *Chuckle* We grow up together and have been part of the entertainment industry and works at the same company. As those times passed by, my feeling for her gets deeper and I know I already love her. I really do. But until now, I can’t confess since she only treats me as her best friend and not the other way around.

“HYUNG!!!” Jung Kook yelled at my right ear which made me jump.

“A-AHH!!! N-NAE?!” I answered shockingly then all of them laughed.

“YAHHH!” I yelled at them.

“It’s your turn, hyung.” Jimin told me while laughing and I saw that the bottle points at me.

“O-ow.” I answered.

“You’re in your own world again, J-Hope.” Jin hyung said.

“Well, it seems another alien comes home. HAHAHA!!!” V said then all of us laughed again.

“Ok, ok, let’s go to business and help the cutie” RapMon said then chuckle. “Truth or Dare?” He followed.

I don’t know what he meant with what he had said in first sentence but I know that he is planning something. I was supposed to answer his question but Jin hyung interjected.

“Yah, yah, yah. Just quit on answering that question. You’ll do the same thing otherwise.” Jin hyung said.

I put on a curious face then Jin hyung asked, “Do you have any secrets you still didn’t tell your best friend?”

WHAT THE?!! I widen my eyes with his question. They all knew I have feelings for her and it’s my secret. IT’S OUR SECRET. I glared at Jin hyung but he just smirked at me. I have no choice to answer since it is unfair if I didn’t. I looked at Stella and saw her furrowing her eyebrows. Sh*t!!! She must have sensed something.

I sighed at first then answered the question with my head bowed down, “Yes.”

I didn’t tell or continue anymore what I’ve got to say since the question is just Yes-No question.

“And what is that secret?” Stella questioned.

O_O Oh God ! Please help me...