[8] The Pranksters

T-ara Leads The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[8]The Pranksters

Everyone is sleeping soundly. It’s a bright and calm morning until…

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Hyomin’s screams from Minri’s room could be heard loudly. Eunjung, Jiyeon, Boram, and Soyeon run to Minri’s room.

They almost break the door when all of them come in forcefully.

“What happened, what happened?”

Hyomin sits down on her bed with messy hair and pale face like she just saw a ghost. QRi sits beside her on the same bed.

Hyomin just looks like she has just seen ghost. Her lips are trembling while staring on QRi. QRi just sits quietly beside her.

All of them shove in and while breathing hard.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?”

“Huh? Minnie? Are you okay?” Boram cupped Hyomin’s and looked straight to her dark orbs.

“I hmmm, I….” Hyomin clears . “My head, uhhh…”

“Huh? Your head? Why? What’s wrong with your head?”

QRi steps down from the bed. “I hugged her head on my chest.”

All of them jaw dropped to ground. All of their eyes are following QRi. Hyomin plays her clothes.

QRi turns her head and sees four pairs of eyes are eyeing her. “Why?”

“Did you knock your head somewhere, Q unnie?” Soyeon touches QRi’s forehead. “Are you sick?”

Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Boram still shock.

“Aishhh, I’m okay.” QRi wards Soyeon’s hand from her forehead then walked to bathroom.

“Minnie? What’s wrong?”

“Huh?” Hyomin still blank, then she grins. “Perfect chest!!!”

“Aisshhh!!! BYUNTAE!!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU???”

Hyomin stares at them and grin.

Flashback…

Hyomin feels the morning sun dazzles her. She feels her eyes lays on something fluffy and a pair of arms are hugging her. She moves a bit then opens her eyes. The first thing she saw was ‘a pair of something twins’. Hyomin rubs her eyes to make sure what she sees and who is the owner. She look up and then get shocked. She sits straight on her bed while screaming like crazy. All of the member were barged into her room.

End flashback..

Soyeon smirks,” So Minnie, how’s QRi unnie’s s?”

Hyomin laughs and shows her two thumbs up. “Of course they are jjang!!! Woahh!!! I never thought she will let me lay on her chest.”

“She just tries to make you warm, unnie. I thought you were seeing something scary.” Jiyeon yawns and lays on Eunjung’s shoulder.

“YAH!!! You will shock too if you know you are laying between someone’s s.” Hyomin throws a pillow to Jiyeon.

“Nahh, I won’t get shocked. I’m used to sleep in Eunjung’s unnie hug and of course my head is laying between her s.” Then Jiyeon grins,” I wonder whose s are more jjang. Eunjung unnie’s or QRi unnie’s? Hahahahaha…”

“YAH DINO!!! Aishhh, this kid really.” Eunjung flicks Jiyeon’s forehead.

Suddenly QRi comes in. “Girls, go wash up. We will take our breakfast together.” QRi approaches Hyomin and check her temp. Hyomin become stiff. “No more fever. Let’s eat, girls.”

QRi tidy up the bed and opens the curtains. The other members are outside Minri’s room. They were whispering something.

“We need to make them more closer.” Boram the adorable eldest whispers while staring on Minri’s door. QRi might suddenly comes out and suspicious what they are talking about while Hyomin is easy to prank.

“Yeah, we need to. How’s?” Eunjung scratches her head. Soyeon and Jiyeon think hard. As usually they are queens of pranksters.

“So, it will be like this.” They keep whispering while Boram watch the door. “Ssss, she comes out.” They pretend they are doing some stretching.

“I think I need to do more exercise.”

Today actually T-ara doesn’t have any schedule. They just laying lazily on the living room.

“Ahhh, I just remember.” Jiyeon suddenly sits straight.

“What is it Dino?” Soyeon asks but doesn’t change her attention from TV.

“We need to buy some groceries right. I have checked what we have. There are only some eggs, cereals, cold milk, and rice. We need to buy something.”

“Oh yeah!!” Eunjung claps her hands. “I ran out of shampoo too.”

“I think I need to buy some groceries too.” Boram munches the potato chips and winks on Soyeon. Soyeon notices it.

“Let’s go buy it then since today we have nothing to do. Q unnie can take care of Minnie right?” Soyeon clings on QRi’s arm trying to persuade her.

“Do you guys are up on something? I smell something fishy.”

“No no no no, we just want to buy groceries since we don’t have something left. I’m bored with egg.” Eunjung gives her best act to convince QRi.

QRi tilted her head and thought Eunjung is the honest one.

“Okay then. You guys proceed.”

“But but…”

“But what Minnie? You need to take a rest.” QRi once again throws her cold look to Hyomin. “Stay at home with me.”

“Yes, unnie.” Hyomin bends down her head.

Four of them get ready for leave.

“Annyeong Q unnie and Minnie…” Eunjung waves her hand. Jiyeon approaches QRi and Hyomin then kisses their cheeks. “Be good to unnie, Minnie unni.”

“We will go first guys. Bye bye.”

They close the door.

The four girls are giggling outside. “Huft, QRi unnie really hard to prank. Anyway, where will we go?”

“How about Caffene? Is Omma there, Jungie?”

“Yep, Omma is here. Wanna visit her?”

“How’s girls?” Soyeon lift up her eyebrows.

“Call.”

“Me too.”

“Okay then let’s go to Caffene.”

In the dorm…

QRi done cleaning while she let Hyomin laying on the couch. They just keep silent as no one talking. QRi several times passes in front of Hyomin without say anything. Hyomin looks at QRi and sigh. Until when we will be quiet like this? She can tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter