[2] Queens Forever

T-ara Leads The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2] Queens Forever!

Soyeon rolls on her bed again and again. It’s already past midnight but she can’t sleep. She looks to Eunjung. “Jungie, are you still awake? Aihhh of course this Jam eunjung already sleep.”

“I’m still awake, Sso unnie and I can hear you say I’m Jam eunjung.”

“Oooops, why you are still awake? It’s rarely you still awake at this time.”

“I’m waiting for dino comes back home. I text her but she didn’t reply me, I call her but she didn’t pick up.”

“Maybe she falls asleep.”

“I don’t know, unnie. Sometimes I feel even dino is here with me, I feel she is like so far away.”

“Eeh? She is just busy, jungie-ahh.”

“I know she is busy, unnie. But she only needs a few minutes telling me where she is. You know, I always be the one who text her the first. If I didn’t text her, she won’t text me too. Even I ask where is she, has she eat, she won’t ask me the same.”

“Do you feel hurt?”

“Yeah, I feel being ignored. Well, I try to understand her and telling myself that I’ll use to it but I just feel she doesn’t remember me.”

“Jungie ahh, you are older than dino. Of course you should be the one who taking care of her. Beside, dino still not mature enough. Well, I admit that she is more mature than the other girls same age with her, but  the way she thinks must be different from you. Have you try talk to her?”

“I didn’t tell her. Well, it’s I don’t want to hurt her feeling.”

“Aiyoooo why you always like this Jungie? You swallow the bitter why you give all sweetness to dino.”

“You know unnie, I love all of you sincerely and I don’t want to hurt anyone. Even I talk to dino, what should I say? Why are you ignoring me, Jiyeonnie? Why you never find me the first? She will feel hurt.”

“Well, you’ll feel hurt too if you keep thinking about this alone. If you can make yourself use to the way she is now, you’ll feel better.”

“I try, unnie. I tried so hard. But I can’t.”

“Is that the only problem that you are thinking of now? Qri unnie told me that you are so gloomy this lately. Is it because of dino?”

“Well, half is about dino. Half about our 5th anniversary. You know how we faced everything before, unnie. I’m afraid that our haters will still remind us about what happened in the past.”

“Yeah, us too, Jungie. Not only you. Hyomin also told me the same. Boram unnie too. I don’t know about Qri unnie since she never talks about what she is thinking about and you know her. Although she is sad, she will hide it with her smile. For dino, she told me the same too.”

“Dino told you? See? She told you but she keeps ignoring me. Ck!”

“Eyyy, it’s some random chats. It’s late jungie ahh. Don’t you want to sleep?”

“You sleep first, unnie. I’m waiting for dino.”

“Okay then. Sleep well and don’t sleep too late. We still have schedule tom.”

Eunjung keeps checking her phone. Waiting for Jiyeon. Where are you now, Jiyeonnie? I’ve better called manager oppa.

“Oppa, are you with dino now?”

“Nope, I already sent dino back to her home. Why?”

“WHAT???!!!! DINO WON’T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter