look at her, she looks like this one now.

lets make it a happy birthday

 

*The next day*

 

Both of them automatically sit at the back row of the class. Sungmin started to get his papers out of his bag. “You’re going to pay for this kid!” that was the only thing that comes to his mind when he saw Cristel’s facial expression. They started to write ‘words of encouragement’ for each other.

At the first page Sungmin saw what Cristel was writing: “you kid! You’re going to pay for this…” he thought “here she goes again, okay I don’t mind” so he writes almost 3 pages (back-to-back) of ‘words of encouragement’ for Cristel.

*You’re too noisy, but then you shut your mouth whenever the teacher was their facing us. (You can control your voice if it’s really needed)

*You’re bully, but you’re friendly (I can feel it)

*You also bully those guys who where coded as the ‘super duper bully of this class’ (every time you bully them, I was thinking you save me from them)

*And also you bully girls, don’t know why you do that, but I think you’re just wanting to have their attention (but you don’t really need to do that, I’m here offering friendship)

And many blahblah’s came from Sungmin.

They both passed it to the teacher’s deck. As their teacher read some parts of it she began to talk “okay, so you guys will recite it in front of your classmates tomorrow if I didn’t see any changes is that okay?”

“No ma’am! I can’t. I swear tomorrow I’m going to change my attitude. Promise.” She raised her hands pleading to her teacher.