Hangover with Love

It Started With A Drink

It all happened a year after Taeyeon and Jessica officially became together. Tiffany was still hurt but not that much anymore although she still finds herself in the clubs every other night, drinking herself and sometimes crying over her lost love battle. Ofcourse, she still loves Taeyeon, she had invested all of her feeling on the older girl and losing her was something that really hurt her. And although she had forgiven Jessica and Taeyeon for hurting her, it was still not easy for her to see the two so close together thats why she had decided to lay low herself from them, avoiding the two as much as possible and if its necessary, wont talk to them or to just Taeyeon. Simply because she still has feelings for the older girl and she do really want to totally get rid of those feelings and by avoiding them, it was kind of progressing.. just that very slowly. Well atleast she's progressing right?

And lets not forget about the tanned bar owner that occasionally distracting her in more ways than one. It doesnt matter if she's on a meeting at work, driving in the street, taking a bath or eating at a restaurant, images of Yuri sprawled on the motel's bed kept on invading her mind. She didnt know that one night of trying to get herself drunk so she'd stop thinking about Taeyeon for a night would end up something she had never thought of doing, well, it was all the alcohol's fault anyway and she was kind of relieved that it was with Yuri and not with someone else but is still , drunk or not they still had . And she was kind of disappointed, if not entirely, a little bit regretful that she cant remember what exactly they did although she somehow can still feel Yuri's warm body on her like a vague dream.

It was one of those night, months after the one night stand that happened between her and Yuri, that Tiffany went for a drink but this time wasnt for Taeyeon's sake but for Yuri's. Tiffany had been troubled since that night and she cant understand the need to talk it out with someone and since she's trying to avoid Jessica and Taeyeon she had no one to disclose it to but to Yuri, herself. And so, bottles after bottles, Tiffany gained enough courage to finally call Yuri and it took an hour till the tanned girl arrived in front of her.

"I thought you'd never come." Yes, Tiffany is so drunk that she needed to whisper that to Yuri's ears cause she's sure cant hear her own voice when the loud music was deafening her.

"Youre drunk again." That was the last thing that she heard Yuri said and everything became blurry. The next thing she knew, she was next to a snoring Yuri and as much as she wanted to stay and talk with Yuri, she felt a bit embarrassed that she doesnt remember anything from the previous night at all. And so, with a heavy heart she gathered all her thing and went out of the motel not forgetting to caress and peck Yuri's lips.

Tiffany found herself smiling as she sees a hickey on the underside of her when she was about to take a shower before going to work and that smile didnt vanish throughout the whole day, her mind was so filled of Yuri this and yuri that.

Tiffany decided to give herself a test if she was indeed already moved on with Taeyeon, so she had ask Jessica to accompany her to Yuri's bar but ofcourse she knew it wasnt exactly about Taeyeon thats why she wanted to go to the pub. Her real reason was to see if she has the same effect on Yuri just like what the latter has been doing to her lately. And she didnt get disappointed.

Tiffany swore she saw jealousy in Yuri's eyes along with longing, lust and something she wasnt sure of while she was pinned in between Yuri's body and her office door. "How could you not call me after we.."

"You didnt either." Tiffany tried to push her game a notch higher, so she tried to pretend she was about to leave but only to be slummed back to the door and be kissed harshly by Yuri and hands started to move and soon Tiffany found herself crumbling in Yuri's touch, her body shuddering to a euphoric .

Months after and Tiffany got busy with work but she always had time for Yuri. Sending naughty messages when she had time, videos even when she's not really that busy and late night phone calls before she sleep. They meet up frequently now as well, their places would always be around motel rooms or Yuri's bedroom but still because of work, Tiffany had to leave so early so she can still have time to prepare herself as much as she wants to stay in Yuri's arms, she has things to do as well. But she leaves with the thought of coming back to wherever Yuri is.

So yes, Tiffany was already over Taeyeon and had already acknowledge that she has fallen for Yuri as well, although she's not sure of what their relationship is yet, she knew there was something going on between them. She can actually see it in Yuri's eyes and she can feel it Yuri's touch and really it makes her want to start something serious with the tanned girl, but, she knew how Yuri is, she's a player and she'll never stick to one. And she had proven it right when one night she snuck on Yuri's bedroom and got surprised to see Yuri came in pulling a girl behind her.

"Who told you that you can bring anyone in your bedroom?" Yuri scoffed at that, " "Hah, youre not my girlfriend Tiff, dont speak like a jealous one." And there's nothing that Tiffany wanted than be Yuri's girlfriend. She had been waiting for too long for Yuri to say it.

"Then why'd you let the girl go?" Ofcourse she already knew that it was because of her, she just wanted to hear it from Yuri.

"Who wouldnt, when youre already under this blanket?" Yuri yanked the blanket off her and she feel so y as the tanned girl feast her eyes on her. Yuri makes her feel a lot of things and she's wondering if she's doing the same to her as well. 

Tiffany had thought a lot about it and she had decided that for that night she'll stay over and will talk to Yuri about what they really are but then she got a call from her dad and that he needed her early the next morning so Yuri found herself alone again.

It had become their hobby every other night, it doesnt matter where, what time and who goes to who first but one thing was never changed, Tiffany always had to go early and things always prevent her to stay nor talk about anything with Yuri.

It was annoying though but Tiffany has to deal with it since she never really have that much free time and with Yuri's work at night, they only have hours that they chose to spend with than talking and Tiffany doesnt really like to talk about it over the phone. She needs to see and hear Yuri say it herself.

And she she was so grateful to see Yuri awake for the first time before she gets to leave since theyve been having . Ofcourse, Tiffany knew why and she's been ready for it for so long.

"You know you should really stop this." Yuri said as she sat up, her blanket falling onto her lap, revealing her y upper body and it took a great deal of sanity for Tiffany not to jump back onto the bed and shower the tanned girl with kisses so she tried to act as casually as she can as she continued buttoning her blouse.  "Do you really want me to?" Yuri's brows twitched a little bit, her face giving out the answer.

"You cant just do this to me Tiff, you know? You cant just do things as you wish."

"Well, you shouldve knocked some sense in me that night instead of kissing me back." Tiffany had the urge to bite her own tongue, she hated the fact that she had just sounded like she doesnt like whats going on between them when in fact she loves it very much and that she even wanted more.

"We were both drunk that time." Yuri rested her back, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Whats the difference now?" Yuri sighed and held her temple as if she was going to have a headache. Tiffany was waiting, anticipating for Yuri to finally say it and she had to pretend she wasnt nervous at all but she could feel her heart pounding so hard inside her ribcage.

"You cant just let yourself in here then disappear the next morning, Tiff. What am I to you, a slave that after you came, you'll go and just come back when youre  again?"

Tiffany stopped buttoning her blouse and faced Yuri on the bed. "Believe me Tiff, there's nothing more I want to do than having you on my bed screaming my name but I cant settle with only this. I dont even know what kind of relationship do we have. We're more than buddies because we obviously have feelings for each other but less than lovers cause we're not together. Seriously Tiff, what are we?" And there it goes, the question Tiffany wanted to ask and wanted for Yuri to ask.

Tiffany sighed and slowly walked towards the bed and climbed on it. Without breaking their eye contact, she crawled towards Yuri and straddled her lap. 

"Im tired with games Tiff.. I really am.." And Tiffany is too. She wanted Yuri to be hers and well as to be Yuri's but she needs to know first if this isnt really just a game for the tanned girl. "So what are you suggesting now Kwon Yuri?"

"Stay.." Yuri pulled her into a kiss. "Stay with me forever." And there's nothing more Tiffany wanted than to be with Yuri forever but still, her heart was still a bit scared. "Dont you think youre asking for too much Yul?"

"Why? Are you going to settle for less?" Tiffany smiled, Yur sure do know how to sweep a girl's off her feet with wor "Right..."

"You never answered though. So are you going to stay?" Tiffany find it cute how Yuri looked away, her cheeks a bit flushed as she asked the question and ofcourse, Tiffany would make sure it'll be a bit of a challenge for the self-proclaimed player beneath her. Besides, Tiffany likes to be swooned and she's pretty much sure Yuri would be so good with it.

"Let me think about it first."

 

 

 

 



Wow.. I had fun writing Yulti.. Well.. I hope this two shots had cleared everything between them..

Thanks for reading guys..

Till my next story..

Ciao..

 

GrandpaBacon..

ing Out..