Drunk with love

It Started With A Drink

It all started a year right after Taeyeon and Jessica got together. Yuri was already over her feelings towards Jessica that time and had been her good friends since. They were inseparable and sometimes Taeyeon even teases them that they mightve ended together if she didnt made the move, and ofcourse, Yuri would always have a witty retort that Jessica was just blind not to see that she was better than Taeyeon and that would always lead the three of them into a laughing spree over drinks. Taeyeon and Yuri's relationship had gotten more stronger as well as they decided to really pull off the business partners proposal that Yuri's dad offered to them since he was really amazed of how Taeyeon can handle his daughter's craziness and that the two was best working together, not to mention that the all gimmicks the club has now was all Taeyeon's idea, so after a lot of dwelling on the proposal, Yuri's dad promoted Taeyeon from being Yuri's assistant/ resident DJ to co-owner only her share and profit was smaller than Yuri's. And ofcourse Taeyeon didnt pass the opportunity and immediately grabbed it. Its not always everyday that youre offered a stable job and income you know. 

So as the three had become closer than they thought possible, Tiffany on the other hand, withdrew herself from them, eventhough she had just asked Jessica back to being her assistant and as her friend, Tiffany was still not over Taeyeon. She had invested a lot of her feelings to the older girl to just forget about in a year's time. She's not the type to get over things easily, yeah sure, she had forgiven Jessica and Taeyeon for hurting her but still her feelings for Taeyeon comes back whenever she sees her, so in order to not feel anything again, she chose to limit herself from meeting the couple together or just Taeyeon. The pain overwhelms her sometimes thats why she chose to keep her distance and it was actually working.. very slowly.

One night when Yuri was on her occasional bar hopping spree to check out their competitions, she saw Tiffany  on the bar counter, with a bottle of vodka in hand. At first she thought the girl just looks like Tiffany but as soon as she was close enough to see the girl's side features, pity suddenly urged through her body. Tiffany looks so pitiful, sitting there, drinking her pain away temporarily.

Yuri grabbed the bottle from Tiffany's hand, thinking it was a stranger the latter turned around and was ready to yell to whoever took her drink but as soon as she saw Yuri, she cried, burying her face onto her palms.

"This is exactly the reason why broken hearted girls should stay away from alcohol. It only makes you more emotional." Yuri stated, settling herself next to Tiffany and asked the bartender for a glass.

"Im a bit hurt, if you wanted to waste money over some cheap drink, why didnt you go to my pub instead, I couldve given you something worth your money." Yuri said in detest, looking at the brand of vodka in her hand.

Tiffany kept on crying and Yuri busied herself drinking half of the content of the bottle. "How much did she had?" Yuri asked the bartender as she took her wallet.

"Including the one you had? Three beers, two martini's and that vodka."

Yuri tilted her head to Tiffany's direction, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as she hand him out some cash. "Seriously Tiff, you couldve just gone to me."

The girl was still crying and Yuri took her wrist and pulled her out of the pub and into her car. Tiffany's sobs echoed inside the vehicle and Yuri can only sigh. She never really like it when Jessica was crying to her before about Taeyeon and now another girl is crying beside her because of Taeyeon. Ironic isnt it, she has seen two girls crying over the same person.

"We cant go to my house since Taeyeon is there.."She trailed off as she heard Tiffany's sobs became louder. "We cant go to your house either cause it'll only remind you of her. Aissh seriously, this is exactly why I never really like love, at all." Yuri exclaimed as she revved her car and drove off, their destination unknown. "Its too complicated."

It never donned to Yuri that it was obviously a mistake when she had bought two more bottles of vodka when Tiffany asked her to, that when she had given her credit card to the receptionist of the motel where they had decided to spend the night and drink more, that when they finished the bottles she let Tiffany nuzzled to her as she cried even more and when Tiffany was obviously overly drunk, she let her kiss her and more so when she kissed Tiffany back.

It was a mistake she didnt foreseen coming. And it was all because of the alcohol, that god damn alcohol.

The next day, Yuri found herself ,alone in the bed, and there was no traces that Tiffany had been with her the previous night and if only she wasnt and in a motel room, she couldve thought the same too, but she knew what happened. She could still feel Tiffany's hands on her skin, she could still smell Tiffany on the bed sheet and she can still remember what Tiffany did to her the night before.

"Oh my god." She exclaimed, wiping her face with her arms before pushing herself to stand. She gathered her things and went to her house where Taeyeon was already waiting for her.

"Who did you bang this time?"

"I didn.." Taeyeon was fast to point at her neck where she didnt noticed that Tiffany had left such detail on her. "Its just a one time thing." She came back.

"You should really stop doing one night stands you know."

"Come on,you know when I was hitting on Jess, I already stopped doing that."

"But you started again. Yuri.. Im sorry if Je..."

"Tae... Im over it okay. Im over her. I guess what I feel for her then wasnt exactly love but pity cause she was hurting because of you but now..." Yuri trailed off as she remembered Tiffany. She just took advantage of Tiffany.

Taeyeon mustve noticed her face went pale as she asked, "Yuri,are you okay?

"Yeah Im okay, I just need some rest."

Taeyeon bid goodbye and she went upstairs to get a shower, trying to erase Tiffany's scent on her, but it was no use since Tiffany had left a lot of traces on her. A hickey on her neck, a bite on her shoulder, a scratch on her waist and something else she's yet to discover.

Months passed and both Yuri and Tiffany didnt see each other after the incident. Yuri wanted to ask Taeyeon about Tiffany but she knew that the latter was also avoiding her, so there's no way she'll get any information regarding Tiffany's whereabouts. She never did ask Jessica because she doesnt want the latter to misunderstood anything. Yeah, she and Tiffany were friends, but Taeyeon is all they have in common and with them not together anymore, there's no reason for Yuri to ask about Tiffany. And after that one night stand,there's no way in hell she'll contact her. Yuri had one rule only and that is, is a one time thing only, although she had to some girls more than once, its was on some basis.

"Youre a bit restless boss." One of her bartender told her one evening as they set up the counter while Taeyeon and Jessica was busy with the tables.

"I just.. I.." shut close as it donned to her. She misses Tiffany. While she was looking at Jessica and Taeyeon just now, she suddenly missed Tiffany, everything about Tiffany. And its odd, cause she's not even like this with Jessica or any girl she had slept with before.

"No.. No.. No.. No.." She exclaimed too loudly that made Taeyeon and Jessica and all their staff there turned worriedly at her.

"Yuri, whats wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing.. Nothing.. I just remembered there's somewhere I should be right now." And fate was it that she received a message and with that she zoomed out of the pub and into her car. Driving off as fast as she can.

"I thought youd never come." Tiffany's voice was already drunk, and Yuri wouldve not heard it if Tiffany didnt pull her and whispered that to her ear.

"Youre drunk again." Yuri took notice of the beer bottles in front of her.

"How much?" She asked and paid the bartender before pulling a drunk Tiffany to her car.

How stupid can Yuri be for repeating the same mistake twice? Cause as she scanned the motel room again for Tiffany, it beamed to her that she was again alone and that the walls were squeezing onto her making it a little too hard for her to breathe, knowing that she had yet again let Tiffany leave traces on her and left even before she open her eyes. With a heavy heart she went back home but this time, Taeyeon wasnt there waiting for her

Months had passed again, and Yuri was still contemplating if she should give Tiffany a call, or if she needs to say something, cause really, they had just twice and with those two incidents, Yuri hadnt had a clue what's on Tiffany's mind. Was she even shock to see Yuri sleeping next to her? Probably on the first night, but what about on the second night? She wants to know what Tiffany is thinking about her, the thing that happened between them and about them.

Yuri swore she almost choke on her own words. Has she gone mad for thinking that something was going on between them? So they had , twice? Whats the big deal? One night stand with one person can happen twice, right? But then, thats not a 'one' night stand anymore now, is it?

Everything about Tiffany confuses and frustrates Yuri so much lately, specially when one night Tiffany popped out of the blue inside her pub and talking to Taeyeon. Jealousy ignited in her chest, with the whole evening spent glaring at Tiffany who surely notices and even more adding fuel to the fire by flirting with whoever talks to her, regardless of gender.

Yuri couldnt take it anymore, so as soon as Tiffany was left alone and Taeyeon nor Jessica was on sight, she walked to the girl and pulled her upstairs to her room.

"How could you not call me after we.."

"You didnt either."

Yuri had Tiffany pinned between the door and her body. Not much words were exchanged so Tiffany tried to escape only to be slammed back hard to the door with lips sealing hers in a fierce kiss. Soon clothes were discarded and bed sheets got crumpled as two bodies rolled on top of it, with hands and mouth roamed on each other's skin and fingers and tongues in and out of each other's till their bodies fell tiredly in a blissful .

Again, months had passed only the difference was now Yuri and Tiffany were exchanging naughty messages to each other, some were provocative videos even and late night phone calls which one can only guess what they were talking about. Theyve met up frequently as well, although it was only inside motel rooms or Yuri's room and for only a couple of hours, Yuri was really happy about it but at the same time she's also sad about it.. Sad.. confuse.. and everything in between. Cause till now, she doesnt know what they are. Yeah, they have a lot of times, but was there something more? Or was it only really just ? Cause everytime Tiffany was done with her, she leaves, just like that. And it was starting to worry Yuricause she thinks she had already fallen for Tiffany and it would be really not good if its not the same with Tiffany and if she's just only using her, God, she hopes Tiffany isnt just using her. It'll only meant another heart break for her.

It was one of the times that Yuri goes on the dance floor to flirt with some girl that caught her attention, no it wasnt Tiffany, but atleast the girl was able to keep Tiffany off her mind. Hands were groping and lips were brushing and she had convinced the girl to come with her in her room. But Yuri had the surprise of her life, Tiffany was inside her room, covered with her blanket. Ofcouse, she shouldve known, its Taeyeon's off so she'll get to freely come whenever she want to, although it was a bit of a bad timing cause another girl was holding her hand.

Tiffany raised her brows and it made Yuri dismissed the pouting random girl. "Who told you that you can bring anyone inside your room?"

Yuri scoffed as she walked towards Tiffany, "Hah, youre not my girlfriend Tiff, dont speak like a jealous one." She mentally facepalmed herself for even bringing the word up. She's not yet ready to ask about it because she was still a bit scared of what answer she might get. She doesnt want Tiffany to leave her, no, not now atleast.

"Then why'd you let the girl go?"

"Who wouldnt, when youre already under this blanket?" And Yuri yanked the blanket off Tiffany, letting her eyes feast on at the beautiful sight of the girl's alluring y body. It didnt take long till Yuri made a move and both sent each other to a hell of nerve-wrecking . And ofcourse Yuri found herself alone in her room again the next day. What does she expect? That Tiffany would stay? Who was she kidding? Its either Tiffany wakes up a minute before she does or the girl just dont do sleepovers.

It had become their hobby every other night, it doesnt matter where, what time and who goes to who first but one thing was never changed, Yuri always find the other side of the bed empty and it saddens her, breaks her heart to not wake up with Tiffany still beside her.

And so one night, Yuri decided to pretend she was sleeping after having hours of tiring just so she can catch Tiffany before she leave. 

"You know you should really stop this." Yuri said as she sat up, her blanket fell onto her lap and revealed her upper body.

Tiffany jerked a bit, surprised to hear Yuri who she thought was in a deep sleep, she composed herself and continued buttoning her blouse.  "Do you really want me to?" Yuri's brows twitched a little bit, her face giving out the answer.

"You cant just do this to me Tiff, you know? You cant just do things as you wish."

"Well, you shouldve knocked some sense in me that night instead of kissing me back."

"We were both drunk that time." Yuri rested her back, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Whats the difference now?" Yuri sighed and held her temple as if she was going to have a headache. Tiffany is sure giving her a hard time.

"You cant just let yourself in here then disappear the next morning, Tiff. What am I to you, a slave that after you came, you'll go and just come back when youre  again?"

Tiffany stopped buttoning her blouse and faced Yuri on the bed. "Believe me Tiff, there's nothing more I want to do than having you on my bed screaming my name but I cant settle with only this. I dont even know what kind of relationship do we have. We're more than buddies because we obviously have feelings for each other but less than lovers cause we're not together. Seriously Tiff, what are we?" And finally she was able to ask it out.

Tiffany sighed and slowly walked towards the bed and climbed on it. Without breaking their eye contact, she crawled towards Yuri and straddled her lap. 

"Im tired with games Tiff.. I really am.." Yuri admitted. The nights she had spent with Tiffany mightve been purely , but that just heightened what she was already feeling for Tiffany that it made other girls look uninteresting to her anymore.

"So what are you suggesting now Kwon Yuri?"

Yuri held Tiffany's hand and guided it to her lips, giving it a kiss. "Stay.." Yuri pulled Tiffany and kissed her. "Stay with me forever." She knows what she's asking for is too much, but if she was indeed right with her assumptions, that Tiffany is just as in love as she is to her, then asking for forever is just right.

"Dont you think youre asking for too much Yul?"

"Why? Are you going to settle for less?"

Smile crept on Tiffany's lips as she cooed, "Right..."

"You never answered though. So are you going to stay?" Yuri looked away, afraid for Tiffany to see her fear of another rejection but the girl held her chin and tilted it towards her.

"Let me think about it first." And with that Tiffany sealed whatever Yuri wanted to say in a searing kiss. Her half buttoned blouse was soon came flying across the room as Yuri pulled the blanket over them.