Explanation

A Little Too Late

 

Author's Note

 

Well, after procrastinating for what has felt like an eternity, I have finally sat myself down and written this. I apologize for being this inefficient and lazy.

Initially, this wasn't how the story was supposed to be either...let's just say I tried to make you cry your eyeballs out and feel fluffy as a rainbow but I have no clue if that worked out. So, please, do tell how my writing has made you feel. I don't mind any criticism, because if it's really as bad as I imagine it (because it could be so much better), then I deserve it.

The story was supposed to be longer, more expressive, but most of my writings and most of things don't go the way I want them to, so I really do hope you've felt something that indicated any emotion from the characters at any point. Because I can tell you how I've written this in a rush. I really hope it doesn't too bad, and I really do hope that, in the least, the part that this was rushed wasn't too obvious.

The story was supposed to drag on longer, to show Yixing's guilt eating at him slowly. (Heck, he should've been a werewolf too.) To show that Joonmyeon found this behaviour suspicious. To show the shock, anger and such emotions overwhelming them and taking over them, making them act not at all like themselves. That was what I have wanted to portray and I believe to have failed to do so.

And now that I've read a book regarding wolves, I've realised how badly the ending was written and how all this could have had a better introduction, a stronger, more colourful storyline. Something that could've made this story all the better.

From this, I guess you all can convict me with laziness, lack of self-discipline and procrastination. I'm not fit to be a good author for any of you as I have no constant updates, risky chapters and so on.

I would really like to express my thanks to my readers for putting up with all the hassle that I could or have caused. Thank you for your patience and I hope that one day, I'll be an eligible writer here who can at least update one of her stories per week.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

(And I would really like your opinions on me writing another, hopefully better version of this, please do tell of your thoughts.)

(I've also conveniently forgotten to mention that near the start of the story, sleepy garden meant a garden during Autumn...'cause, y'know, they're starting to 'fall asleep' then.)