Hyunggie Chu!

Switched

Hyunggie chu!


•5 year old Sehun and 6 year old Luhan•


Sehun was sitting on the end of the red slide in the kindergarten playground,head drooping. Was he depressed? No...he was sleeping as usual.

 

"Sehun? Wake up,go back to class now!" Mrs. Jung had to drag the half asleep boy back to class. Sehun whined behind her. "Shirooo..." he loved sleeping almost as much as he loved his Pikachu doll at home... which he slept with.

 

Mrs Jung forced Sehun to sit in his place obediently. Sehun pouted and used his pudgy hands to take out his tumbler. Baekhyun, his seatmate had a lollipop in his month and was beaming. Curious, little Sehun asked "Ooh! Where did you get that?!" Baby Baekhyun almost dropped the chocolate lollipop due to the shock when Sehun squealed and shook his arm.

 

"Yaaath~" Baekhyun said with his hands at his hips, lollipop in his mouth. Sehun puffed out hus cheeks."Baek hyung, where'd you get the lollipop? " he asked again. Hus eyes shining as he looked at the luscious chocolate lollipop.

 

Baekhyun, refusing to take the lolipop out of his mouth spoke "Luthan thunbaenyimmie gave it to me!" He said funnily and left his seat to look for his best friend Chanyeol. What he meant to say was "Luhan sunbaenimmie" Sehun  stayed at the spot with his mouth half open "Luhan?" He mumbled...wondering who the lolipop giver was.

 

The next day after school...
Sehun was bored since he didn't have a special friend to play with, unlike Baekhyun who had Chanyeol and Kris hyung who had Zi Tao hyung. He sat alone on the marble bench, drinking water and swinging his legs after the 'football match' with his friends and some hyungs he didn't know.

 

His bare feet were muddy so he toddled off to find his shoes in the pile where the group of boys had thrown their shoes in. He grabbed a pair of purple sport shoes and ran barefooted to the changing rooms to wash his feet.

 

"Oof!" He ran into a bigger boy,slipping on a puddle of mud. The latter scowled and yelled "My new Iron Man shirt!" Oh , Jeong Ho hyung...Jeongho was a rich seven year old who loved picking on his juniors. Jeongho pushed Sehun who was trying to get up back to the ground. "I know who you are. Loner. Troublemaker. Oh Se Hun..." he sneered at Sehun who looked as if he was about to cry.

 

"H-hyung...sorry...I didn't mean it..." Sehun looked at Jeongho with tears shining in his eyes. Jeongho scoffed and his followers snickered "Sorry?  Big baby, you only cause trouble for everyone, no wonder no one wants to be your friend. " Jeongho jeered. Sehun looked at the ground. He hated not having a best friend.

 

"Who says he's a loner?" a firm voice said from behind the bully. Jeongho turned around to see the Chinese student that just moved to Seoul two months ago."Luhan you girly stay outta dis" Jeongho rolled his eyes "you and him? Please, I believe you haven't seen him once before dis and he ain't not your best friend" He turned his focus back to the crying Sehun "Big crybaby,useless.. " and that's when he was pushed hard.

 

Jeongho fell backwards. "Jeongho's a big bully!" Luhan balled his small hands into fists,he hated bullies. The bigger boy never liked being put in the spot where he was in the wrong.Jeongho huffed  "Hmph!" then stomped off and his followers trailed behind him sheepishly.

 

Sehun wiped his tears,getting mud stains on his pretty porcelain skin.His trousers were muddy and he had scratches on his palms. Oh for sure he was gonna get scolded.He sniffed.

 

"Oh..Sehun?" Luhan had his hand stretched out to the younger boy. Sehun grabbed the offered hand with his muddy one and smiled a little. "Thanks..ummie...uhh.." the young Sehun scratched his head. "Luhan" the six year old said and Sehun beamed. "Baek hyung's lollipop sunbae!" He exclaimed. Wow,talk about this kid's super fast mood change.

 

"A-ani...Lu hyung wae you know me here?" Sehun asked cutely."Luhan pointed at the too small shoes his feet was sqeezed in. They were the same as the shoes thrown aside by Sehun when he fell. "Same as mine!" He grinned. "Oh? Yours look small hyung. " he realized.

 

"Idiot...you took mine.You mixed them up and we...switched." Luhan hit Sehun's head, making Sehun pout."Jinjja? Then take yours back hyung.." the young boy pointed at the purple sport shoes which were a well distance away from the mud puddle so they were safe. Luhan took off the tight pair of shoes that belonged to Sehun and ran to get his own. When he turned back,the younger, and his shoes were no where to be seen.Luhan hated mix ups like this, he huffed.

 

"Oh?" Little Luhan spotted muddy footprints leading to the changing rooms. He followed the trail and found the younger in the washing place cleaning his feet. "Sehun! "The latter jumped and almost slipped again,thank God that Luhan was there to save him.

 

"Mianhae hehehe~"Sehun giggled and wiped his feet on the mat.Luhan giggled along. After the giggle fits were over Luhan asked Sehun."I just moved here and I don't have any best friend, Baekhyun is my best friend and so is Minseok,but they have Jongdae and Chanyerl as their ultimate bestest friends.. " does he mean Chanyeol? Sehun thought... "And so,can you be my best friend?"Luhan finished.Sehun stared wide eyed at the Chinese. "Mwo?"he asked,mouth hanging open and eyes wide...no one...has ever asked little Sehun that...he always dreamed for a bestest best friend.

 

Luhan laughed at Sehun's expression. He pulled out a vanilla chocolate lolipop and waved it in Sehun's dazed face. Sehun's face immediately changed, his chubby hands grabbed for the lolipop. He loved lollipops,especially chocolate flavored ones.

 

Luhan stuck out his pink tongue and held the lollipop far away from an excited Sehun. Sehun whined and complained "Lu hyung... I want that lollipop,give it to ol' Sehun nae?" sehun puffed out his cheeks,trying to persuade his hyung to give him the lollipop.

 

"No no no..." Luhan waggled his finger. Sehun scowled cutely."Wae!?" Luhan giggled. "You want the CHOCOLATE lollipop Sehun ah?" Sehun nodded profusely. Luhan smiled evilly. "Then you gotta be my best friend and I'll give you one every day!" Sehun just stared at the lollipop and nodded like a mushroom shaped haired bobble head doll.

Luhan smiled victoriously and handed Sehun the lollipop, which the younger immediately tore off the wrapper and stuck in his mouth. Only after he saw his hyung's smug smile did Sehun realize he was tricked. "Ah yaaa hyung! Why'd you trick me?!?!" Yup, Sehun was a little idiot. "Wae? You dun wanna be my bestest friend?! " Luhan accused.

 

"Ani"


"Really?"


"Uhhh..."


"Hmph you don't! "


"No!"


"Yes"


"No"


"No" Luhan smirked.


"Yes!" Pabo Sehun replied then realized he was tricked again."Hmph! Hyung you baddie!" And he stalked off, his lollipop. Luhan caught up to him easily."Sehun!" Luhan yelled and pulled a struggling Sehun to the playground.

 

"Hyung, wae you wanna be my best friend? " Sehun asked, taking the finished lollipop out of his mouth. "Dunno~" Luhan smiled brightly. "I like you Oh Sehun!" He giggled in his bubbly voice.

 

Luhan stopped giggling when a pair of sticky lips pressed onto his cheek. His eyes were as round as saucers when he realized the younger kissed him.

 

"Hyunggie chu!" Little Sehun laughed and ran off. "Yaaaaa Sehunnie!!!" And Luhan took off after his best friend, wiping the sticky substance (Sehun's saliva and lollipop residue).

 

Luhan was happy he had mixed up his shoes with the younger after all.