chapter 1.

A Self-Proclaimed Relationship

Chapter 01

            It’s been a week since we entered this house. We all have been friends but some of us are not that close at what people may think. “Krystal, we have to go shopping”. Bomi shouts from the hallway. I took my bag and left the room. Bomi and I are going shopping today for tomorrow’s event. It’s a get together party of artists. We are going to meet actors and actresses soon. All of us here at home would be attending. Bomi and I told our managers that we would want to wear a dress chosen by us to be more presentable... our own hardwork. “We’re leaving. Bye!”

            We arrived at the mall wearing a hoodie. We may look weird but we don’t. We entered the shop own by my sister-in-law and chose dresses of our taste. “Hey, Krystal! What made you come in here? How’s my little sister? It’s been a while. Too busy with your career?”

            “I am but of course I’m fine. I came here to get a dress for tonight’s party. It’s a huge party. There are international artists coming, so we better be good. Do you have any new dresses there?”

            “You’re right in time! The new arrivals just came an hour ago and we haven’t showed the people yet. This is perfect for you and your friend. Here, try this.” She gave us our dresses and we tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and it looks amazing. I went out for them to see and my jaw dropped. “Bomi, you look… great!” We both smiled. With satisfaction, we left the store and headed home. It was one tiring day.

 

            It’s seven in the morning and surprisingly everyone is up. Not to mention, the big party is today so we have to be ready. I was sorting out things that I would bring as the others did the same thing. At eight o’clock, we had our breakfast and one by one, we were leaving the house going to our companies. I took my bag where my things needed were and I rode the car where my manager was, waiting for me. It took a while to get to the company. “Hey Krystal! How’s it going? Is the house and the people there fine?” I nodded as I was in a hurry to get to my room. The make-up artist and my hair stylist were waiting for me. I sat on the chair and they started working on me.

            After what seemed like forever, I was done… done with the preparations. All I had to do was wear my dress and be ready.

 

            It’s almost five in the afternoon so we left the company and headed to the venue of the party. It took us thirty minutes until we arrived to the place. I was about to open the door but someone from the outside opened the door for me.

            I went out of the car and saw who opened the door. Oh Sehun. He offered his hand which confused me but since the paparazzi were there, I couldn’t do anything. I took his offer and headed the way.

            “Miss Krystal, is Oh Sehun your for tonight’s event?” I was about to reply but the cold-hearted Oh Sehun spoke immediately. “She is my muse for tonight. It wouldn’t be much of a bother right? She’s the princess of the dance floor and I’m the bad boy of the dance floor. Now, will you excuse us?” He bowed to the media and went to our assigned table. “What are you trying doing? False news?” I asked in so much confusion.

            “I am not. I’m just doing what I was told to and besides, there isn’t anything wrong. We’re housemates anyway. They’d believe that you and I have become close.” He faked a smile. “Are you serious? They…believe…us…close? Ha! You got it wrong mister. If you are aware, you are the ‘Ice Prince’. How could they believe us being close?” He gave me his famous smirk and took his phone from his pocket and showed me his twitter.

 

“This is news! @ohsehunoff and @dpkrystaljung are close! I think this was because of their new variety show. Princess and Bad Boy! 

 

            And more tweets about us. “Okay fine. I lost. But we aren’t close. Keep that in mind.”

            “Oh, I know that very well Krystal. This is all just work.” He said with his famous smirk.

            It was about time for the party to start and it feels so great having international artists here… most are Americans, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Koreans. And of course, us Filipinos. The party begun with Chen’s song… it was one great performance. Only Filipino artists would be performing since we hosted the party. “Now, let’s give it up for the princess and bad boy of the dance floor, Krystal Jung and Oh Sehun!” What? Why wasn’t I informed? I was immediately pulled by my manager and told me to change to the clothes he handed me. I am in a great shock. “What are we supposed to perform?”

            “Oh, do you know the ‘Troublemaker’? It’s a nice song.” When Sehun told me the song that we’re going to perform… my eyes widen in surprise. “What? There’s no way I’m going to dance that y dance!” I shouted. “Too late.” He smiled and pulled me on stage and I obviously have no choice. I closed my eyes and sighed. Even though I had performed a lot on stage, I have never performed a y dance… worse… with a guy.

            The music played and we started dancing to the song with the original choreography. It was really embarrassing. It’s my first time dancing but I have to show a confident face to the people watching. I can’t embarrass the Filipinos and I also can’t embarrass myself to the whole world. I danced confidently like how the singer ‘HyunA’ danced to it. My heartbeat was literally fast which proved my nervousness but I finally could breathe properly when the performance ended with a bow. We went down the stage and Bomi approached me backstage. “I didn’t know you could dance like that. You were great Krystal!” She hugged me as she sensed my embarrassment. “I will never dance to those kinds of songs again. It’s too much. Haha… I couldn’t think properly earlier. Oh, for a sec, I’m going to change.” I left Bomi in the hallway and went to the dressing room I was in before the performance. I changed to another dress and it was prepared by my manager. I went out the dressing room and Bomi was nowhere to be found so I went to our table.

            “Hey guys!” They were all looking at me surprised. They’re dumbfounded with my performance, I know… because I myself am speechless too. The night was a memorable night. A lot of Filipino artists were there and they performed. I get to meet different dancers and singers. It was an honor to meet them. Unfortunately, the only thing that ruined the night was Sehun being my . Why wasn’t I informed about this?

            I went straight home and did not bother going out of my room. Today was tiring and I don’t want to talk to anyone.

 

            I woke up with the loud sound in the living room. I stood and took a look… these people are awake at this hour? “Krystal, what’s with your face?” Ailee asked. “Why are you making noises at this hour?” Everyone laughed and I shouted, asking them why they were laughing. “Girl, it’s past lunch.”

            “What?” I ran to our room and looked at my phone and saw… 1:20 p.m. I must have been really tired with all the performing and talking to people last night. I took a bath and headed to the dining room and lunch was ready, in my luck. “Krystal, you must be tired? You were the first person to sleep and the last to wake up.” Said Sehun with a smirk. Why does he have to smirk all the time? It’s annoying. “What do you care?”

            After eating everything in my plate, I left the table. Like what people say, ‘It’s scarier to mess up with a person who just woke up that to mess up a drunken person.’ I lied on the couch and buried my face on the pillow and someone just came tickling me.

            “Y-yunho, s-stop!” I could barely talk because of laughing. I was seriously tickled by that person. “Why are such in a bad mood? I just tried to cheer you up.” Yunho said with an innocent face. “Well, I was really tired last night. No worries, I’m cheered up already. Haha.”

            “Hey, we have an emergency meeting here, please gather.” The eldest here said. “So, we’re going to divide ourselves into 4 teams which mean we’ll be in pairs. We’re going to buy groceries. In this case, everyone should buy something, okay? Here are the pairs: Bomi and Chen, Henry and I, Ailee and Hyorin, and Krystal and Sehun.

            “What? Honestly?” Yunho glared so I sat again quietly. “Okay.” Everyone got ready and one by one, the pairs left. “Let’s go?” Sehun asked. I didn’t answer but I followed him. Why am I always paired with this guy? He’s no interesting anyway.

            We were in the nearest mall and there were a lot of people taking pictures of us. It’s a good thing that there was a cameraman with us so they won’t suspect us dating. Ugh. The words ‘dating Sehun’ makes me shiver.

            We entered the supermarket and bought the things listed on the list given to us by Yunho. “Look for the pasta and bring it here please?” I followed what he said and returned with 7 packs of pasta. It took as an hour in the supermarket.

            As soon as we finished, Sehun didn’t want to go home yet and I had no choice since it’s a pair thing. He headed to the arcade area and played. He invited me to play with him but I declined his invitation. After a few minutes, I saw kids and teenagers around my age, enjoying playing such games which made me curious. I went to Sehun and there he told me to play with him. This time, I accepted his invitation. And yes, it was fun.

            “Took you a while to play, Krystal.” I laughed. “Well, if not for those people there, I wouldn’t be playing. It seemed fun and truly it was. But I’m hungry.” Sehun pulled me to the nearest fast food chain, Jollibee. We ordered our favorites–burger champ and it turned out that we had similar taste in foods. Haha. “I didn’t know you’re such a gamer Sehun!”

            “Well, it’s because you never asked me. But admit it, it was fun right?”

            “It sure was, I wondered, where was I during my childhood. I never experienced such things. Haha, thanks for letting me experience these things Sehun.”

            The Sehun I’m seeing today doesn’t seem like the Sehun everyone knows. Is this the real him? What is his story behind? Oh, Oh Sehun, why are you giving me such curiosity?