Mission 2/Players and Reapers

The Reaper's Game (hiatus)

Mian I haven't been updating at all lately!! School is seriously destroying me T^T PLUS I got dancing and the social/love life too as well as other fanfics to write >.< I'm gonna die... Aish! But I've made SOME time to update this. This chapter might be the last one in a while. I'll probably take about another month or two before updating the Reaper's Game. Mianhae!!! I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart T^T But I do guarantee that I got some pretty good ideas -^^- please anticipate! ...You know, when I can actually update more ToT I'll do my best to try and update at least every once in a while!

One more thing!! For the reapers (the people who I didn't choose for the main characters) will most likely be SERIOUSLY OUT OF CHARACTER because I totally forgot what your personalities were like after being gone for so long... so mianhae if I make your character seem off....

----------------

Minji's POV

 

"Who are you?" Youngmin asked the girl who approached us. "Choiyo?" she pointed to herself. I put my hand on my hip, "Who else is here!?" I was really getting annoyed by this. I wanted to leave. I never wanted to play this stupid Game!! "Ohhhh~" she said. She giggled a childish laugh then continued, "Chonun Yin Kyung Jae imnida~ Nice to meet you!" I saw Youngmin facepalm himself and I just shook my head. "Why are you so happy? Aren't you supposed to be, oh I don't know, a bad guy here?" I said. She gasped a little too dramatically, "Ani of course not! I wanted to give you happiness~" she said in a singsong voice. "Come on Noona~ It's not that bad~ You know you can do it if you practice more!" A sharp pain pierced my head and I feel to my knees.

"Minji kwenchana?" Youngmin came to my side, putting his hands on my shoulder and back. Whose voice was that? It was... familiar... As soon as the aching faded, Youngmin aided me to stand up. The girl named Kyung Jae was standing in front of me. "Whoa!" I staggered back a bit from shock. "Y-yah don't do that!" I scolded. "Ooh mianhae~ I just wanted to see if you were okay." she giggled that high pitched laugh again. "You don't wanna be here do you?" she asked me as soon as she composed herself. An evil smiled crossed her face as she put hand hand behind her back. "I can end your misery~" I saw the shine of a gun as she pulled it out.

 

Heeyeon's POV

 

"Aish, don't try to rap from now on." I told Kwangmin as I continued walking. "But---" "Just don't." I imagined him pouting or silently ranting to himself. "Oh it's more Players?" I heard a female voice say. Kwangmin and I looked about until we saw a girl with those black wings. "What do you want?" I asked her, keeping my guard up for any ambushes. "I have a name you know." she shot back at me. "Name's Jinki." "Oh like Onew from SHINee?" Kwangmin blurted out. You could see how pissed off she was. "Do I LOOK like a guy?" "M-mian!" Kwangmin quickly said. I turn my head towards him, "It's probably best if you shut up for now."

He whimpered and shrunk away. "You both sure aren't that bright." I returned my attention to Jinki, "What was that?" She smirked, "You DO know that something seems different today than yesterday right?" Now I was confused. Was she trying to throw me off? I kept my guard up, "I don't really care. Whatever it takes to get out of here." Jinki seemed to have scoffed at me again, which kinda pissed me off. "I'll erase you right here and now then." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. In a second, she disappeared. I backed up into Kwangmin, "Stay alert!" Kwangmin came back to back with me. The next thing I knew, there was a cold blade pressed against my neck.

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

Soojung seemed to be in a more cheerful mood as we made our way to our destination. I was deep into my thoughts about this situation we were in. How come we didn't know anyone? Where are the others? Who's giving out these missions? "Yah oppa." I paused and looked up at Soojung, who was looking at me weirdly. "Kwenchana?" I nodded with a smile, "Nae, kwenchana." A smile grew on her face as well, which brightened my spirits. "Yah, by chance, do you have the others' numbers?" she said. That's right... I pulled out my phone. We could call them. I went through my contacts, and suprisingly I found their numbers in my phone. I called Donghyun.

"The number you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please try again." the operator's voice answered instead. I shook my head with a sigh as I put my phone back into my pocket, "No luck." Soojung pouted, "Aww... It was worth a try though." I could tell she was trying to stay upbeat and positive. "Oh annyeong haseyo~!" a voice called out to us. A girl was strolling towards us with a lollipop in . "Chonun Park Sung Hyo imnida!" She had black wings... I took hold of Soojung's hand and squeezed it, letting her know to be careful.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Jinji was listening to my ipod peacefully as we headed to our "cursed statue." I sighed, "Aish~ I hope we run into the others soon." "Jeongmin sshi." I looked over to Jinji, "Nae?" "When do you think we'll get there?" I didn't have to ask where she meant, "Soon hopefully." Her lips formed a straight line as she browsed through my music on my ipod. "Annyeong haseyo Players." I put my hand on Jinji's shoulder to stop her and turned. A girl with an ominious smile approached us. I lightly squeezed Jinji's shoulder to caution her about this feeling I got. "Song Tae Hee, nice to meet ya." she said as she stopped just a few feet away from us.

"Lee Jeongmin imnida." I tried to keep my voice leveled. This girl, Tae Hee, frightens me. I don't want to know what may happen in a bit. "How's the Game? Is it fun?" Fun? "Nae," I replied in a sarcastic manner, "It's... fun." Jinji removed the earpieces from her ears as she raised her guard. "Technically, I'm not supposed to meddle with you guys yet..." Tae Hee continued, "But this... this is where you die..." her voice was light that I wasn't sure if she was joking or not. "Bwoh? Die? You're bluffing." Jinji remarked. Only a smirk crossed the reaper's face.

 

Raina's POV

 

After telling Donghyun about my past and family, I felt just a little more confortable and safe, despite the circumstances. "Aish~ Who's plan was it to split us all up to these Players?" Already? Another reaper approached us. She seemed... disappointed? "Ah deh it was Jae's idea. I will admit, it is pretty boring." she was talking to herself and didn't seem to notice us yet. "Raina," Donghyun whispered. "We don't have anywhere to go. Stay alert of your surroundings." I nodded just as she realized we were present. "Oh annyeong haseyo." she said, "Lee Mari imnida." Her black wings fluttered as she took a few steps closer to us.

"You know, the Game Master's gonna be pretty upset with this, but it's game over for you." Donghyun stepped in front of me in a protective manner as she placed her hand behind her. "You're gonna die..." Donghyun turned his head just a little bit and whispered, "Run." "Andwae, I won't." I said. "Run Raina. Get away from here." I became afraid. What would I do if I were alone? "Ani, I'm not leaving you here." I tugged on his sleeve a bit. "Oh don't try running. You have nowhere to go." Mari disappeared suddenly in a flash. The next thing I knew, I had a gun pressed against the side of my head. "D-Donghyun..." He turned just as I heard Mari pull the trigger...

 

Jinhyun's POV

 

"Minwoo..." "Nae?" he looked back at me with warm eyes. "Um... can I ask you more about... that girl?" He chuckled a bit, "What do you want to know?" I felt warm and I didn't know what to say. It was very very awkward between us, yet he still had a bright smile. "What... what was her name?" He looked forward and seemed deep in thought. He looked down, "You know... I don't remember what her name was." I drew a long yet slow breath. He laughed in embarrassment, "I know, it's terrible. But you see... she meant everything to me. If I had to die for her to be happy, I'd do it with no regrets and with a smile." I bit my lip and looked away. I never had anyone to love like that.

"But, you actually... have something similar to that." I looked up at him. "You remind me of her." "M-Minwoo..." He laughed again, and it made me tingle. "I get the feeling that... we're gonna die in this Game." My eyes widened, "B-bwoh??" He looked at me with solemn eyes, "Jebal... can you... can you smile for me?" "Y-yah... pabo I'm not that girl you're talking about..." I looked away, hopefully hiding the blush from his sudden request. "Jebal... please... smile... for me... Suyun ah please smile for me." I looked up at him with my eyes widened. He... he knows my real name... But how...

---

So what did you think? Good? Bad? Mian I'm not updating as much. ACTUALLY... I'm going to have one of you DIE... So who doesn't mind dying!? JK JK I'm just kidding! I'm not serious! T^T I don't want you to die... But a spoiler alert, SOMEONE WILL DIE... Aigoo~~~