2

Future & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok… today is the start of the new beginning”. A girl clenching tight on the hem of her blazer and silently pray inside her mind. “Nothing will go wrong… Krystal”, murmuring to herself.

“Good morning class”, greeted Mr Kwon. “Today we have new transfer student, please welcome her to our class”.

“Hello, I’m Jung Soojung. You may call me Krystal. Please take care of me.”

 “Krystal, your seat next to Sulli at the back. Sulli, please raise your hand”.

Sulli waved her hand hard in the air and immediately stood up from her chair with a big grin on her face. “Sulli, I just mentioned raise your hand and not waving your hand like you’re seeing some celebrity”. Mr Kwon said making the class laughed at Sulli’s action.

“Sorry, teacher. I’m just excited that I got a new female seat mate”. Sulli replied with red tinted on her cheek.

 Krystal walked toward the back of the class and sat quietly beside Sulli.

The first class began with Math and all the students give their full attention to the teacher. Well, it’s a first subject of the day after all.

RINGGG……  “Owhh!! Lunch break. Let’s go to cafeteria… Krystal…” Sulli pulled Krystal and headed to cafeteria.

“Krystal… what you want to eat. Let me go and buy and you just find a seat for us, ok…” uttered Sulli. But before she could queue up in the line, Krystal grasped on her wrist.

 “Sorry… Sulli, maybe you just go ahead and buy for yourself. I’m not hungry. See you later”, said Krystal and sprint out from the cafeteria before waiting for a reply from Sulli.

“Hey… hey…. Krystal. Aish!!! This girl. JUNG SOOJUNG… wait for me!!!!” shouted Sulli and she too run toward the direction Krystal heading to.

KRYSTAL….. Krystal… Krystal stopped her track and looked back.  

Sulli catches on Krystal and breathe heavily and try to calm herself down.” Why are you running off like that… Oh man…. you really a fast runner….”

“Sorry….I’m…  I’m …just not co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter