1

Future & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin baby… wake up or else you going to be late".

Mrs Kim called his son as she still packing some food for her trip back to the village. Meanwhile, Jongin with his still blurred eyes and tired body refuse to leave his completely comfortable bed. After few more minutes battling in his mind, he glances at the clock beside his bedside and decide that it time to getting ready for school. He grabs his uniform and towel marched toward the bathroom, having a quick bath.

After done with his daily routine, he takes a final look into the mirror and quickly run out from his bedroom as his mother shouted his name again.

"Morning, ma…"  Jongin back-hugged his mum and immediately sit on the chair when he saw breakfast had being prepared and placed on the table just awaiting him to dig in.

 "Ma… this is awesome. I going to miss your cooking so much".

"Then don’t waste it and faster eat, you need to go to school or else you going to be late". Mrs Kim reply her son and pour a cup of tea for him.

"Jongin-ah, I had made a kimchi and some side dish inside the fridge and I already topped –up your cabinet with some snack and also some of your favorite beverages inside the fridge, ok.  Don’t forget to eat it when you’re hungry, also don’t forget to call your dad. He misses you so much. Also…."

"Ma, ma… I get it. I will always drop a call or messages to you and dad. I will not stay up too late at night and also I will take extremely good care to myself. By the way, when is your bus departure time? Can I at least drop you to the bus station? I will call up to my teacher and inform them I’m having some emergency situation here". Jongin said and pouted at his mum.

"NO… you are my good son and you shouldn’t lie to your teacher like that. AND… what is this emergency situation you’re talking about???" His mum showed a slightly surprised face with her son suggestion.

"Ok, ma… I’m just joking. I know you wouldn’t agree anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter