Sequel

Surviving together

A/N: okay, so I know this is late but I started writing it and then I was doubting my writing skills and it was left while I was thinking of where to go with my ideas, then I got sick and I'm still sick but I wanted to post it anyway so I finished it. I warn you now that this is garbage coming from my tired and sick brain, so I'm definitely not promising that it's good or enjoyable :/ 
미안해~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain. Kyuhyun felt like lava was running through his veins, replacing the blood that should have been there. His skin was overly-sensitive and the cotton sheets that surrounded Kyuhyun felt like sandpaper dancing across his skin.  When he finally managed to open his eyes, his vision was slightly blurred as his eyes tried to focus on the surrounding area.

 In the far corner of the room, Kyuhyun saw a mass of black which he later determined to be Siwon. His best friend, and current boyfriend, was one of them, a vampire. And now, so was he. It was Siwon's fault.

Angrily, Kyuhyun got out of bed but soon found that he didn't have the strength to keep himself upright. Siwon woke, hearing the dull thud that was Kyuhyun falling and immediately went to help him up.

Kyuhyun, determined not to be helped by a bloodsucker, shooed Siwon away lazily. He could manage by himself, after all, that's what he did after Siwon left all of those years ago. 

"Kyuhyun, don't be stupid and just let me help you. Your body is very weak right now because you need to feed" Siwon reasoned, and with great difficulty he managed to pick up the way too light Kyuhyun from off the floor, placing him gently on the bed. 

Kyuhyun didn't like the idea of 'feeding' knowing it would make him as bad as those responsible for his families death; he felt angry, more so at himself than Siwon, he was now one of those monsters himself. The self-hate was imprinted into his mind, just as his hatred for vampires is and has been for almost his entire life.

If Siwon hadn't realised his mistake, then he must have by the lifeless eyes of his lover; Siwon knew that Kyu hated vampires but he knew that Kyuhyun had grown to love Siwon despite his lack of a heartbeat, so he just assumed that Kyuhyun would be alright with this. But he couldn't have been more wrong. 

For the next week, Siwon never left Kyuhyun's side except to feed occasionally, but even that was only for a short amount of time. Kyuhyun was stubborn, he wouldn't feed from the drunken partygoers that Siwon would bring home for him, that would make him a bloodsucker. 

By the end of Kyuhyun's first week as a vampire, Siwon was desperate to get Kyuhyun to feed and so using his own fangs, he broke the skin covering his wrist allowing the blood to pool at the surface and overflow, sometimes dripping to the floor.

Holding his bloodied wrist in front of Kyuhyun, Siwon tried to reason once more "Kyuhyun, you have to feed or you'll die! Just, please... I don't want to be the cause of your pain, I'll help you". Kyuhyun just turned his face away, the smell of blood driving him insane with hunger; but he couldn't, he was in denial. Kyuhyun couldn't be what he feared and hated most, it just wasn't possible.

"Kyu, if you don't feed willingly then I'll have to force you. You're too weak to stop me, now make your choice" Siwon was tired of Kyuhyun's stubbornness and his patience was wearing thin. And yet Kyuhyun remained silent.

Getting frustrated, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun by his overgrown hair and shoved his wrist towards Kyuhyun's mouth, smearing his blood all over his beautiful face. "Kyuhyun, open your goddamn mouth and just feed already, I've done too much for you to just kill yourself like this!" Siwon was scared that Kyuhyun was really going to kill himself.

That thought left his mind when he felt a tentative on his wrist though. Kyuhyun, despite hating all vampires including himself now, was afraid to die  and knowing that not feeding would certainly lead to death, Kyuhyun unwillingly started to lap at the blood surrounding Siwon's wrist.

Realising that the blood around Siwon's wrist wasn't enough, Kyuhyun used his newly acquired fangs to pierce the skin and greedily began to drink. Siwon loosened his grip on Kyuhyun's hair and began it comfortingly while whispering praises of 'what a good boy, Kyuhyunnie is' and how well he was doing. 

After about five minutes of Kyuhyun feeding, he gently extracted his fangs from the wrist they were embedded in and carefully at the wounds to help them heal; everything was purely instinct, how he knew where to bite and closing the wound. 

Kyu nuzzled into the hand that was still his hair, happy to hear the praise that Siwon showered him in. "Don't you feel much better now?" Siwon asked although he already knew the answer. The slight nod of Kyuhyun's head confirmed that moments later. 

Using his still slightly bloodied arm, Siwon wiped the blood that was painted across Kyuhyun's face; "you're so messy, Kyuhyun, you almost remind me of a child" he chuckles, Kyuhyun doesn't find it funny though and opts for a well needed pout. 

"You turned me into a monster, Siwon. I don't think now is the time to be joking... Not while I try to cope with the change" Kyuhyun was right, the fact that he was now the same as the creatures that killed his family was hard for him to cope with, and just because he decided to feed today, he wasn't sure he would be so compliant later.

Siwon knew this already, but he was optimistic, he got Kyu to feed once after all so he was sure he could do it again if Kyuhyun wasn't looking after himself. On the other hand, Siwon could also tell how crushed Kyuhyun felt about the situation. 

Kyuhyun knew that he was afraid of leaving the world of the living that was why he would continue living as a beasts of the night to survive, Siwon realised this too; but Siwon knew the real reason that Kyuhyun couldn't kill himself. 

Love. It was a stupid emotion that causes hurt and pain in those that it managed to clutch; it was the sole reason that Kyuhyun lived while despising what he had become. Siwon knew this. He always knew.