Back

Back

“Come on , come on guys ... Move faster~” Sunggyu said as they entered their company to practice again , it was another morning in the middle of their promotion for their newest song ‘Back’. The members were very tired and still half awaked half asleep. They were walking with slow steps to their practice room , when Sungyeol opened the practice room’s door they were shocked. They found a bag in the middle of the room with a chair beside it. Eleven cups of coffees that used to brought for them were already there , “This ... Perhaps ...” L looked around but they found no one in the room.

“This is what she used to do for us , right ?” Hoya asked them and they all nodded , Woohyun staring at the coffees. “There even our names on it ....” Sunggyu said as he raised one of the coffee’s cup and everyone look at their names that written in each cup also their managers’ name. “This handwriting ....” Sungjong said , “No way ....” Woohyun said while staring at a cup that has his name on it. “She’s the only one who know our favorite and whoever brought us this , that person got mine’s right .... Not everyone know about this” Dongwoo took a sip of his coffee.

“Hyung , did you order this ?” Hoya asked their managers who just entered the practice room , “What ? Coffees ? Woahh ... Of course no” Jungryeol said , “Not me” Hyowan raised his hands. “Me ... too” Gonam said while yawning , meanwhile Youngjun shrugged.

“Who ....?” L got really confused now , but he keep took a sip from his coffee. Woohyun staring at the empty space while holding his coffee. “Who’s bag is this ?” Youngjun asked them , picked up the bagpack near the chair and they all shrugged. “Aren’t these all are .... music sheets ?” Gonam asked them while pointing at some music sheets on the floor near the mirrors. “Looks like someone was practcing or making something until late night here ....” Hyowan said while picking up some sheets from the floor. But then he paused , “Wait ... There’s your name guys .... And I think I’ve seen this handwriting before ... and the signature too ....” he said again and they all began to crowding around him.

When they were about to arguing that , a staff came in. “Oh , you guys are here ?” he said to them , “Jangsook , you know whose these belongings are ?” Jungryeol asked him. “Ah , you guys didn’t know ? Heeyoung just got back and she’s with Jungyeop-sajangnim—“ Woohyun quickly ran to their CEO’s room and everyone chuckled. “Woahh .... Really ? You serious hyung ?” Sungyeol asked Jangsook and he nodded before finishing his stories  that cutted by Woohyun.

---

A girl that they were talking about is Im Heeyoung , a songwriter in Woollim. She’s special for Infinite because she’s the one who wrote their debut track and she’s the only one who know everything about them. That’s how she got their coffees right. She used to be there for them , but since last year she went to America for something they didn’t know. Something that only Woohyun know. Because , she’s his girlfriend.

---

 

Woohyun took a deep breathe as he arrived in front of the CEO’s room , he closed his eyes. “She’s back .... She’s back ....” he muttered. He leanned towards the wall , waiting for the girl that he’s been waiting for to came out. He remembered how it started.

---

September 2013

“What are we gonna do now ?” a girl who got confused asked their CEO in his room , “I don’t know either Heeyoung .... The best thing that we can do is to avoid more serious damage for his image , their image ....” Lee Jungyeop stopped speaking. “H-how ... I don’t know how to face them” she sighed hard , “And I want to protect you and Woohyun too ....” Jungyeop said again to her. She looked at her CEO , “What do you mean , sajangnim ?” she asked her in confused tone.

“You should go far for a while so that the fans won’t find any evidence that you both are dating” he said to her , she widened her eyes. She wanted to protest , but she understand why he said that. She wants Infinite to grow bigger and stronger , not falling apart. “I ... I understand” she shivered , “As our company has merged with SM , they offered me to send you to America for a while ...Are you , willing to go ?” he asked her with concerned tone. He also understand the situation and he didn’t force her to go.

“I’ll go sajangnim , for them ....” she nodded , “Really ? Or do you want to rest in somewhere ?” Jungyeop asked her again. “Ani , kwaenchanseumnida ... I’ll go” Heeyoung smiled a bitter smile but try her best not to break down and cry. He sighed , “Alright ... I’ll tell you when will you go” he said and she excused herself from his office. She exited his office only to see a worried and angry boyfriend outside their CEO’s office.

“Why ?” he said , almost like yelling at her. She closed her eyes , “When did you get here ...? Aren’t you in—“ “Don’t ask me , answer me. Why ?” he said again to her. “Because I don’t want you to get hurt too ....Myungsoo is enough , not you” Heeyoung said , “B-but ... Why do you have to go ?! You didn’t do anything wrong!” he said again and she dragged him to the recording studio.

“No , Woohyun , look , listen to me. You should endure your crown if you want to wear it , focus on Infinite’s dreams. Not only your dream , but all of you. If I stay here , there’s a posibility than your fans will know about us and I don’t want to put you guys on risk when I still can avoid it to happened” Heeyoung said , before Woohyun could said anything she kissed his lips. Both of them savored their moments , the last kiss.

“I’m sorry for earlier  ... You’re coming back , right ?” he asked her hesitantly , trembled and try his best not to cry. “I will .... When that time come , I’ll be the one who give your coffees in the morning again” she said and he hug her tightly.

“I’m .... gonna miss you , baby” he said and she nodded , a tear slipped out from her eyes.

---

When the door’s opened , he shrugged off his thoughts. “Gomawoyo sajangnim” a girl back facing him and closed the door , soon as she turned around she gasped. “Wo-woohyun ?” she widened her eyes , Woohyun frozed for a moment but then smiled at her. “It’s really you ?” Woohyun went closer to her , she nodded happily. He closed his eyes and then hug her tightly , like that time.

“I’m not gonna lose you again , right ?” he whispered and she nodded as she returned his hug. “You’re not .... I’ll stay here , by your side , by Infinte’s side” she whispered back , he took a look at her face. She’s stil pretty , even more pretty. Her long dark-brown hair and bang still being her trademark. Her petite and lean figure , her familiar scent. He missed those all. He was about to kiss her before he paused and whispered something.

“Welcome home , baby”

----

a.n : yeahhh~~~ my 3rd guest is Woohyun~~ wohoo ^^ please leave your comments and subscribe :DD thank youu~~ *throw hearts with Woohyun*