Bright Future

Bright Future

You sighed heavily as you watched the stars in the night sky. Even though it was summer it was a little cool outside so you shivered a bit. The man standing beside you rubbed your arms from both sides. 

"I should’ve brought something to wear", - he stated. You looked down and smiled weakly seeing him in front of you. Yes, it was Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. The guy that you’ve been loving for 4 years already. You’ve become his fan before you started training in YG. After all those years and after meeting him in YG building and him falling in love with you. It was like a dream for you. You still couldn’t believe it. But you believed one thing, that it was fate. Right 2 years after you started liking him you went to study abroad in Korea and after few months you auditioned for YG. It was success. You got accepted. At first it was a shock for your parents. They couldn’t figure out how you turned out to be that much talented. They never knew you were good at singing or dancing. It was hard convincing them to let you start a new life in Korea. But you overcame all the difficulties. And here you were, waiting for your debut, training hard. Each day was so inspiring and bright to you ever since you met Jiyong. He made you forget about your pain, your loss, every difficulties that you ever had. With him, life was more meaningful, more bright. But lately you’ve been missing your family so much that it was almost unbearable. Before you left to Korea your family was having a hard time. There were many things happening. But as time went by everything got much better. The upcoming debut worried you a lot. YG president seemed to like a saying “no pain, no gain” so training itself was stressful. 

"Why are you feeling sad today?" - Jiyong asked, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you closer in his embrace. 

"How can you always feel what I feel?" - you answered with a question.

"I love you, that’s why. Isn’t it the best response?" - he simply said.

"I miss my family. You know I just have those days, when I suddenly remember everything bad that happened in my life and I just wanna cry… - you kept silent for a while before continuing. - And…I feel so worried. I have to succeed. I mean what I came here for. But what if… - Jiyong didn’t let you finish your sentence. He just locked his lips with yours. You closed your eyes and a tear rolled down your cheeks to his lips. He kissed away the tears and gently pulled away, slowly resting your head on his chest.  

"Don’t. Just don’t say bad things. You know that when you think about bad things, bad things happen. And when you think about good things, good things will come your way" - he whispered. Yes, it was true. With you, it was always about positivie thinking. Maybe with everyone else too. But it was one of many similarities between you and Jiyong. You both had a sixth sense, telepathy and a great intuition. 

"I know" - you agreed.

"Then stop being sad. I hate seeing you sad. I think I hate seeing you like this the most in this whole world" - he pleaded.

"아랐어 오빠" - you smiled with your teary eyes. Was it magic of summer nights or was it because you’ve been watching stars together, Jiyong couldn’t take his eyes off you. He was mesmerized. He almost felt like he was compelled. Your teary eyes twinkling in the night, a weak wind that slightly brushed your hair, your body that was the perfect example of healthy beauty, the body that he’s been dreaming to claim as his, and most importantly your smiling lips, those welcoming lips. These days he felt so happy. Because he’s been having numerous dreams of you and him getting married and your kids running around. He didn’t know how to tell you about mariage. But he decided to wait, no matter how long it takes.

"Oh how many days I tried to make you call me 오빠" - he smirked. "I’ve never met a girl with such a stubborn personality like yours before"-he laughed, recalling the days when you first met. He was amazed by you since then but everytime he tried to get closer to you, you treated him like a normal person. You even said that you were his fan, but he couldn’t sense it when he was with you. You behaved perfectly fine around him. And there were even times when you didn’t notice him, while practicing. 

"You say that like your personality is flawless" - you pouted and rolled your eyes and he started laughing, hearing his laughter made your heart skip a bit.

"Okay-okay. I agree with that" - he laughed. And before you could answer he pulled you in his arms, locking your lips again. He traced wet kisses from your jaw down to your neck and nuzzled your neck, smelling your scent. His hands went exploring your body too. He put his hands on your hips and pulled you even closer. You gasped from the closeness.

"You know, - he said, still placing kisses on your neck, - when we’ll marry, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stay away from you. The chemistry between us… I know you feel it too. It’s making my head spin. I think I’m addicted to you. And it’s nothing like an addiction that lasts a month or two. I feel it since we met. I think I’m addicted to you for life" - he looked at you with a new spark in his eyes. You’ve never seen this spark before…or so you thought.

"Well, what can I say, I love addicted guys, - you chuckled. - Let’s just wait till our mariage. And I’m all yours - you winked at him. He got surprised by how playful you got all of a sudden. - And for the record, I’m addicted to you too, - you confessed feeling your cheeks heating up.

Jiyong didn’t reply anything, he just pressed his lips on your cheeks, resting them there longer.