My secret admirer is .....

Secret Admirer

Semi was walking to her locker like always in the morning , she wanted to take her books for the lessons that will be started soon. A letter fell out from her locker , “Omo” she picked it up and look at the envelope. “Secret admirer” Shinji read it and Semi was startled a bit , “Y-yah” Semi put the envelope between her books and avoided her best friend teasing expression. “Don’t be shy , it’s been a year anyway” Shinji sticked out her tounge at her and laughed at her best friend. “Have you got any clue who is he ?” Shinji asked her as she opened her locker , “Not yet ... Every clue that he gave in those letter never worked ... I’m ended up got a headache” Semi joked and her best friend laughed at her.

“Aren’t you curious who sent those letters ? If I were you , I would be curious and chase that person until the end of the world” Shinji took out her books that she need for the lessons , “Don’t be a drama queen, Shin.  That person won’t runaway until the end of the world anyway” Semi sticked out her tounge back at her. “Who knows ? You should search that person , prom is right in front of your nose now and you’re still haven’t got your date .... Aww , come on , you’re Park Semi. School’s sweetest sweetheart and yet you’re the only who haven’t got any date” Shinji closed her locker and looking at Semi who was still collection some stuffs that sent to her.

“I’m not ‘school’s sweetest sweetheart’ , don’t exaggerate something that never happen” Semi hit her arm with a box of chocolate that stuffed into her locker , “Then what are those ? Huh ? Tell me now” Shinji stubbornly pointed at some gifts in Semi’s locker. “Whatever” Semi closed her locker and decided to walk away but then stopped.

The girls in the hallway begin to screamed their lungs out soon as EXO walked down the hallway , the school’s famous group with handsome boys in it. Who didn’t admire them ? Even boys likes to be friend with them since they all are good at sports , they’re not rude , friendly , and easy going.

“They’re handsome right ?” Shinji whispered to Semi who just nodded instantly , they have their lockers near Shinji and Semi’s lockers. “Oh , annyeong” Luhan greeted them as he opened his locker to took his books too , “A-ah , anyeong” Semi said and just smiled. “Lu-ge , ppali .... Sehun is craving for something in the 24-hours mini market” a boy named Kai said loudly while leanning on his locker. “Arrasseo , arrasseo , aigoo ... You guys are very noisy” Luhan closed his locker and walked away with them again.

Soon as they leaved Shinji suddenly clapped her hands , “Why don’t you asked them for the prom ? They haven’t taken yet , right ?” she said and Semi just shooked her head in disbelief as they started walking to their class. “Are you serious ? You’re kidding me” Semi said , “Yahh .... I’m serious” Shinji said as they entered their class. “First , I’m not even pretty or perfect like them , okay ? Second , Suho , Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Xiumin , Lay , and Chen are taken now from what I’ve heard from the students. And third , I don’t have any intention to go to the prom” Semi said as she put her books on her desk and sit.

Shinji was going to opened to protest before a boy from another class put a box in front of Semi and left with shy smile. Semi said ‘thanks’ and waved at that boy who just runaway.

“Are you kidding me ? Look , you’re admired by the boys and girls would die to be you. And , they’re taken ? Really ?” Shinji sit on her own chair while looking at Semi who was trying to opened the box. “Molla , I heard so ... Suho , Chanyeol , and Xiumin are going to take someone from the band. You know , either singer or pianist. Lay and .... oh it’s opened .... Lay and Chen are going to take someone from the cheerleading squad. And .... Baekhyun ... I think I heard that he’s going to take our sunbae that already ... graduated” Semi said while trying to took out something inside that box. “What ? Our sunbae ?” Shinji shocked , “Eo .... it’s okay anyway , you know , as long as he or she is our school’s students or alumni ... The teacher don’t care. He likes her since junior years , I heard” Semi said and smiled before closed the box and put the box under her table. “Who ?” Shinji is still curious , “Aish ... You’re so curious ... You know , that unnie from the band last year that contracted in a label” Semi said and Shinji nodded in understand manner.

“Anyway , you got a date already ?” Semi asked the girl beside her curiously , Shinji smiled like a crazy now. “Yah ... Mwoya .... You’re hiding something from me ?” Semi elbowed her arm , “Arrasseo ... I’ll tell you now ... You know , Jin ? Kim Seokjin ?” Shinji asked her back and Semi nodded. “He asked me for the prom , so I say yes. He’s handsome anyway ....” Shinji began to daydreaming , Semi chuckled. “Whatever , congrats anyway” Semi said and Shinji just laughed.

Suddenly the girls in their class begin to whispering to each other like always , why ? Because Luhan , Sehun , and Kai are in their class. They’re in the same class since their junior year and Semi don’t know why. That’s how she knew some of the members. “Hey Semi , Shinji” Sehun greeted them as they walked to their seat on the back.

“Hyung , have you got your date yet ? The prom is near , not near , it’s tonight” Kai asked Luhan , “Not yet , wae ? I’m not going to anyway .... I don’t like staring at couples alone” Luhan said and the two boys laughed.

“Go get a date , we’ve found one already” Sehun budged his hyung and Luhan just laughed , “What if I don’t ?” Luhan said to them. “Ahh , hyung , don’t be too pessimist. There’s dozens of girls who are waiting to be your date for the prom” Kai said again , they just laughed together.

“Look , he haven’t got his , yet” Shinji whispered and Semi just hit her head. “If I were Suzy , I would have a confidence” Semi said sarcastically and Shinji just laughed. Soon the bell rang and the lessons started.

---

Semi was walking to her locker as Shinji promised to got her favorite meals in the school’s cafetaria if she put her books on her locker since Semi also know her locker’s number. “Semi put Shinji’s books first and then put her books in her locker too. Another letter fell out from her locker , Semi picked it up and saw the same and familiar blue envelope that always greet her whenever she opened her locker for 3 years. She opened it and found a simple letter.

‘Find me , on the school rooftop after school

                                                 -Your admirer-‘

Semi excitedly put the letter on her pocket , “Finally ...” she muttered and walked to the cafetaria with smile on her face. Without she knew , someone was watching at her closely. That person smiled while looking at her.

---

“REALLY ??” Shinji almost spit out her foods and Semi winched in gross , “Yah , at least eat first before you talk ....” Semi gave her some tissues and Shinji just laughed with ‘yeah-you-right’ expression. “Woahh , you must be really curious” Shinji said and drank her milk , “Of course .... For the past 3 years I’ve been recieving his letters and yet I still didn’t know who is he and how did he find out about my locker’s password” Semi said. “Yah , what password is that ? Hahaha ... Even a toddler can know that hahaha ....” Shinji joked and Semi hit her.

“Arrasseo , arrasseo .... Let’s eat quickly” Semi said while laughed a bit.

---

As the schoold over , the students began to talked about their prom and their dates , what were they going to wear , etc. “So ... I’m having something urgent about my beautiness” Shinji began to joked with some ‘drama’ feel in it and Semi just laughed at her , “Whatever , just go now ....” Semi said and Shinji waved at her , mouthing a ‘good luck’ for her. Semi waved back and walked to the school’s rooftop , just like what her ‘secret admirer’ said in the letter.

She was walking to the rooftop with racing heart , she’s afraid but also excite at the same time. “You can do this Semi , fighting” she whispered to herself and walked up the stairs to the rooftop.

After arrived , she looked around and found a boy who was standing back facing her , she assumed that he’s the one. She walked slowly towards that person , “H-hello ?” she said and that boy turned around. She gasped , “Hey there” Luhan greeted her back. “So .... You ...” she was shocked and he laughed , the sweetest smile she ever see from a boy. “You assumed it” he shrugged and a smile drew on her face , “I .... I never had any idea that you .... you sent those letters to me , like ... seriously ?” she asked him again.

“Yes I am .... Should I prove that I sent it to you ?” Luhan stepped closer to her and she felt her heart was going to burst out anytime. “How ?” she asked him back , “Your password is 111 , right ?” he said and she laughed. “Everyone would know that though ....” she laughed , “But they won’t do this”.

She was about asked him but he quickly pressed his lips to her lips , he kissed her. She widened her eyes in surprise , she didn’t know what to do for a few seconds. But then , she put her arms around his neck and the kiss lasted for a minute.

He pulled out and look at her blushing face , “And now ... Since , you already know ... Maybe , you got an idea about what am I going to ask you today ...” Luhan rubbed the back of his neck and she tilted her head. He chuckled at her cute expression , “I’m asking you to be my date” he whispered near her ear. “For the prom ?” she asked him , he shooked his head and she confused again.

“I’m asking you to be my date for forever”

----

a.n : yeahh~~ my second oneshot for my '700+ subbers'thank you message guest is LUHAN ^^ Kkkk~ please do leave your comments :D