MOM !!

Haru Haru

Friday , Morning  .

I waked Up And Bom Was Showering And I Went to Shower Too And I looked A Bit Fine And I Changed To School Hated Uniform And I Ate My Break Fast And We Finished Bom Went First So I Took My Lunch Box And Went From The Other Way Which Is There Way So They Can't See Me And I Was So Close And I Putted My Hands On His Eyes And Whispered In he's Ears .

" I love You " I Whispered To him And I Felt That He Smiled.

" Come " He Said And Holdded my Hands And We Went to His Dad Room And We Hidded In His Dad Room And I Was So Nervous .  

" I love You Too " He Said And Putted His Hands On The Wall So His Face Is InFront Of mine And He Kissed me Soo Deeply And I Didn't Want to Stop But I Heared Girl Saying While Walking To The Teachers Room That Ji Yoen Was He's past Girl Friend So I Cupped His Face While Kissing And Pulled It Tk The Back .

And I Went out .

" OMO This Ugly Pig Face Is Back " I Heard A Girl Saying And I Went to Class I Opened my Bag And I Looked For My Books And My Note Book But It's Gone .

I Looked In my Locked And it Wasn't There So I Asked IU And She Didn't Know Where Is It .

" Student Show Me Your Note Book " The Teacher Said And I Was So Nervous .

" Hyuna Where Is Your Note Book " She Said And Ji Yong Looked At Me And I Sighed .

" it's ..... It's My Wrong I Forgotten it In Home " I Said And She Gotten Mad .

" Hyuna Don't You Every Do That Again Do You hear Me " She Shouted At Me .

" Y....Yes " I Said And My Tears Fallen Down And Ji Yong Gotten Mad .

" Aishhhh This Cray Student " She Said And I Started Crying And Ji Yong Looked So Mad .

" Yah !!! " Ji Yong Shouted .

" Y..yes " The Teacher Said .

" I Took Her Note Book Is That A Problem And If You Said About her crazy You Will Be Fired" He Said .

" Yes Sir " She Said .

" Who Took Her Note Book " He Shouted .

" We Don't know " They Said .

" Hyuna I Will Buy You New Ones " he Said And Looked At Me .

" N....no Thanks " I Said And He Cupped My Face .

" You Are my GirlFriend I Have To " He Said And The Bell Ranged .

" Hyuna Come Remember We Are Your Friends " The Girl That Cutted My Dad  Picture And I Smirked .

" Yeah I Remember I will come now " I Said And Went to Them They Toom Me To The Bathroom And Started Hitting me and My Legs Are Shaking And My Face Is Bloody .

" Now Go Out You Stupid Girl " she Said And Pushed Me And I Fallen On the Ground .

And I Went to The Cafeteria .

" Hyuna " Bom Said And Helped Me Walk .

" I Am Fine " I Said .

" No You Are Not What Happened " She Said .

" I Am Fine I Just Fell From The Stairs " I Said .

" Hyuna Don't Lie " She Said .

" I Am Not " I Said .

" I Can See It From Your hair And Your Legs And Your Face " She Said .

" Can You Help Me Was The Blood A...away " I Said And She Holded My hands And We Went to The Bathroom .

" Wash Your Face And Tell me What Happened Ok " She Said .

" Ok " I Said And After Washing All The Blood And Fixing My Hair We Went Again To The Cafeteria And Sat And Young Bae Was There .

" Hyuna Let's Take You To The home I have My Car Here " He Said .

" Oh No I Am Fine " I Said .

" Ok What Happened " She Said .

" You Know The Famous Girl She's in My Class Actually And I Opened My Bag Every Thing Was Gone And Even My Locker I Checked It There Was Nothing So The Teacher Entered And Shouted A lot At Me And Ji Yong Shouted At Her And I Started Crying And When The Bell Ranged The Famous Girl Say InFront of Ji Yong * Hyuna We Are Friends Remember * And I Told Her Yes And Left Ji Yong And I Went With Her And She And Her Girls Started Hitting Me And It Hurt To Death I Don't Even Know Why Am I Alive I Think I Will Break Up With Him And Go To Another School " I Said And They Was Shocked .

" Hyuna This Is Not You ... you Were Like Wow And Now You Are So Different " She Said And my Tears Fallen Down And The bell Ranged And Ji Yong Was Having Fun With His Friends .

And After This Rough Day .

I Went Home And Changed And I Looked At My Phone And I Received A Message From A Stranger !!

* Break Up With Him Or I Will Do Something To Your MOM * The Message Said And I Know It's The Famous Girl  .

* Ji Yong I hate You And I Don't Want to Be With You And I Was Playing on You So I Get Your Money That All * I Sent to Ji Yong And I Started Crying Really Bad .

* Bom I Am Dying * I Sent to Bom .

* Why What happened * She Sent .

* The Famous Girl Sent Me A Message And It Says That if I Didn't Break Up With Ji Yong She Will Do Some Thing To Mom * I Sent .

* What Is The Hell Is That And What Did You Say To Him * She Replied .

* Ji Yong I Hate You And I Don't Want to Be With You And I Was Playing On You So I Get Your Money That All * I Sent .

* OMO I have To Come To Your House Now Bye * She Said And After 5 Minutes She Came And I Was Dead I Couldn't Eat Or Move A Bit I Really Love Him I Don't Want to Leave Him .

" Hyuna Hyuna " Bom Said And Ran To Me .

" Bom " I Said With A Dead Voice .

She Took my Phone And Looked At It And She Knew The Ji Yong Road The Message And She Opened He Phone And She Looked Trying hard For Some Thing But At The End I Was So Sick And Hot I Felt Really Dying .

" Hyuna Hyuna " She Said .

" W...what " I Said .

" He Wants To Meet You Now " She Said .

" I Can't I Am So Sick " I Said .

" Now " She Said And She Tooked Me Out And I Was Wearing .


 


" OMG I Am Not Wearing A Good Thing And You Want Me To meet Him Like This " I Said .

" Yes " She Said .

And He Was Standing InFront Of The Door .

" Ji...Yong " I Said .

" Hyuna come " He Said With And Angry Voice And Holdded My hands And He Took e To My Room . 

And My Room Was Full Of My Under Wear On The Ground .

" Tell Me That You Hate Me " He Said And Looked At my Eyes And it Got Teary .

" I ..... I Hate You " I Said And He Smiled .

" Stop Lying " He Said .

" I Really Hate You " I said And He Lend For A Kiss .

" I Can See That you Are Lying From Your Eyes " He Said And Kissed Me So So Deeply And For A Long Time .

" Ji Yong I Can't Be With You " I Said .

" Why " He Said And Kissed Me Again .

" I Don't Want to " I Said And Pushed Him .

" Go Out " I Said And I Went to Bed And I Thought He Did Because I Heard A Door Sound So I Took My Pant And T Shirt Of And I Sat With My Under Wear and I Started Crying .

" Stop Crying " Ji Yong Said And I Looked At The Door And He Was Still There 

" What !! " I Shouted And Hidded Under My Blanket .

" I Love You " He Said And Came Closer And kissed Me And I Was Missing This Kiss A lot .

" I.... I Love You Too " I Said And He Lifted Me From The Waist .

" Why Did You Lie to Me " He Said . 

" Because They Will Do SomeThing With My Mom " I Said and He Putted Me Down .

" What Do You Mean ? " He Said .

" The Famous Girl She Hitted Me To Death " I Said And He Gotten So So So Angry .

" Baby Listen She Won't Do Any Thing To You Ok " He Said And Cupped My Face .

" Ouch Ji Yong It Hurt Take Off Your Hands " I Said And My Eyes Gotted Teary .

" Why Didn't You heel it " He Said .

" I Don't Know " I Said And he Bought Things And Putted It On My Face Where Is The hurting .

" Listen " He Said And Putted His Hands One My .

" Ji Yong Your Hands Please " I Said And He Sighed .

" Ok Ok " He Said And Toke Of His hands .

I Turned Aroung And looked At My phone And I Received A Message From Young Bae .

* I Think I Need To Break Up with Bom * He Sent .

* What Why * I Replied And I Realized That I am Sitting So Wrong And Ji Yong Face Is So Red Because my Is Up And I Am Down .

* She Doesn't Text Me Or Any Thing I Think She Loves Another Guy * He Sent .

* She Doesn't She Was In My Home That's Why * I Sent .

* I Will Trust You bye * He Sent And I Looked At Ji Yong He's Face Was Super Red .

" Why Are You So Red " I Said .

" Your Pose " He Said .

" Oh You Mean " I Said And Sat Normally .

" Do You All Ways Sit Like This ? " He Asked .

" Yeah it's Awesome " I Said .

" But You Looked So Hot And I Even Imagined Making Love With You " He Said And my Face Turned So Red And I Felt Hot .

" Babo Get Out " I Shouted .

" It's Late I Want to Sleep With You " He Said .

" Oh Right It's Is So Late " I Said .

" Sleep On The Ground " I Said .

" But I Want To Sleep With YOU " He Said .

" I Will Be So Shy " I Said And He Smiled And Stood Up And Sat Beside Me .

" Let's Sleep " He Said And we Laid Down On The Bed And He Hugged Me .

" I Love You " I Said .

" I Love You Too " He Said .

And We Slept I know it Was The Baddest Day in my Life But I Will Remember it All Of My Life   but Sadden Ji Yong Moved His Hand In My Pants And I Was Shocked .

" Don't Worry I Just Like Your " He Said And I Sighed .

" Sleep " I said and I Slept As Him As Well .