1600 (Take Me To Paris)

Description

A freelance photographer, Kim Taeyeon, set out on a journey to Paris to find her five months long penpal who was currently on a holiday in Paris. Neither had she seen a picture of the person nor does she know the person's name (which was really weird since they had known each other for five months). It might be a faker for all she knows but due to her adventurous self, she was all set to find the mysterious person in the City Of Love — with the help of an annoying flight attendant whom she strongly object to at first.

Foreword

Paris, France. Having a holiday there was a dream for all couples whether they were married or not to visit the country known as the City Of Love. For Kim Taeyeon, however, that was not the case. She was on a trip to Paris to find someone she had known for five months but the problem was she did not know who the person was neither does she know his/her name. It did make Taeyeon frustrated not knowing anything about that person but she was not going to give up easily without knowing who the person was in real life.

 


A/N: Wow it has been quite a long time since I updated a story. I've been really busy with school. Recently, I've been appointed as a member of a council and this caused my schedule to be hectic. I have a lot of homework too. I shouldn't blabber more about my life ouo; 

Anyway, I will try my best to update my other fanfics after updating this one shot! Please do subscribe and maybe upvote if you like to. Have a great day y'all!