chapter 38

Being a mute

"So how you been?" Taeyang asked. "Fine." She lied. "Krystal I know your lying--" Taeyang was cut off when they heard someone yell Krystal. She looked to her left and saw Jackson running to her. "What happened??" She asked with a worried expression. "We found him." He answered as he tried to regain his breath. "Found who?" Krystal asked in confusion. "We found him....WE FOUND MIN!!" Jackson yelled. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "WHERE IS HE?!?" Krystal asked. Jackson moved to the side and there she was a cop who was holding her baby, walking to her. Tears immediately began to fall from her face. "Here." The cop said as he gave her Min. "I missed you Min...I love you so much." She said as she hugged him. The baby smiled causing Krystal to smile. "Where did you find him?" Krystal asked as she wiped her tears away with one hand while carrying Min with the other. "Apparently Your sister and her friend Yuri put him up for adoption...and don't worry miss, both of them are arrested." The cop explained. Krystal looked at Jackson and then at the cop. "Thank you for finding him." Krystal said. The cop nodded. "I'll give you guys some privacy." The cop said before he left. Krystal looked at Dani and Taeyang. "I'll speak to you two later." Krystal said before she grabbed Jackson's hand and walked to the room she staying in.

"Krystal I know your mad--" Jackson was cut off. "Thank you." Krystal said. Jackson sighed in relief. "I thought you were mad at me." Jackson admitted. Krystal smiled. "I would never be mad at you." Krystal replied causing. "Good. And just to let you know it took alot to get him back-" Jackson was cut off when Krystal grabbed his shirt and kissed him. They both stared at eachother as they pulled away. "Krystal can you do me a favor?" Jackson asked. Krystal nodded. "Don't you ever leave me again." He pleaded. Krystal smiled and nodded. Jackson smiled. "I love you." Jackson said. before Krystal could reply someone yelled. "CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Krystal and Jackson walked to the other side of the room and opened the curtain. "Chanyeol." Krystal called with a smile. "Yes that's my name." Chanyeol said. "When did you get here?" Jackson asked. "They moved me in here earlier when both of you wasn't here." Chanyeol answered. Krystal gave Min to Jackson and immediately hugged Chanyeol. "OW!!" Chanyeol winced in pain. Krystal immediately let go. "I'm so sorry." Krystal said with a worried expression. Chanyeol chuckled. "It's okay Krystal." Chanyeol said causing all three of them to chuckle. "Okay so who was that guy youw as with earlier?" Jackson asked. "Um..my ex." Krystal answered. "YOUR WHAT?!?" Jackson yelled. Krystal and Jackson began argueing back and forth. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!?" Chanyeol yelled. 

11 years later: Krystal is 28

Krystal walked in the ball room. She walked to Chanyeol and Sunny who were talking. "Congratulations on your marriage." Krystal said as she hugged Chanyeol and sunny. "Thank you." They both replied. "So where's Min? I wanted to give him his birthday gift today because we're not gonna be here tomorrow." Chanyeol said. "he's on the dance floor." Krystal answered as she pointed at her son who was dancing his off. "Wow he can dance." Sunny complimented. "Yeah...just like my husband." Krystal replied. "Congratulations on your marriage." Jackson said as he walked to them. "Thank you jackson." They both replied. "We were just talking about how Min is a great dancer." Sunny said. "Well he learned from the best." Jackson responded. They all laughed. "We'll leave you two alone." Krystal said before she pulled Jackson with her. "Gosh you look so beautiful." Jackson said as he grabbed Krystal's waist. Krystal wrapped her arms around his neck. "Your not bad yourself." Krystal replied. "Are you kidding me? I'm y." Jackson said jokingly. Krystal giggled. "I love you." He added. "i love you too." She replied. They was about to kiss but someone pulled them apart. "Mom, dad are you serious? We're suppose to be celebrating uncle chanyeol's and aunt sunny's wedding day..but what are you guys doing? Romaning with each other. Ew stop it." Min said causing both of them to chuckle. "Chanyeol was looking for you so he can give you a early birthday gift." Krystal replied. "You know what, you guys can continue with your scene while I go get my birthday gift." Min said before he ran off. Jackson and Krystal chuckled. "He's feeling himself because he turning twelve." Krystal said jokingly. "For a kid who's turning twelve, he's doing good so far. I mean, captain of both soccer and basketball team..not to mention his dancing and his grades...he's an amazing kid." Jackson explained. Krystal smiled. "Yeah....he is." Krystal replied. 

The next day: 

"MOM!! DAD!! WAKE UP!!" Min said as he jumped on their bed. Krystal sat up and chuckled as she saw her son who was excited because it's his brithday. Jackson groaned. "Min come on I'm trying to sleep." Jackson mumbled. "NOOOO GET UP!!" Min yelled. Jackosn sighed and sat up. "Fine fine. Go take a shower and get dressed." Jackson said. Min nodded and ran out the room. Jackson looked at Krystal and gave her a morning kiss. Right then and there the bell rang. Jackson scoffed. "Can't he just come later?" Jackson asked. Krystal chuckled. "this is the time that we agreed on." Krystal answered as she got out of bed. Jackson groaned in frustration. "Fine." He replied as he got out of bed. Krystal walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Krystal." Sehun said as he slightly pushed out the way and walked in. "Um Who's this?" Krystal asked as she saw a woman walk in as well. "My girlfriend." Sehun answered as he threw himself on the couch. "Oh okay...nice to meet you I'm krystal." Krystal said as she held her hand out. The woman rolled her eyes. "My name is bora." The woman replied before she went to Sehun. "Sehun can I talk to you for a minute?" Krystal asked. Sehun got up and followed Krystal to the kitchen. "Why did you bring her?" Krystal asked. "She insisted on coming becuase she still thinks that I'm in love with you." Sehun answered. "Look...tell her that you coming here is not about me, it's about your son, that your suppose to be spending time with today." Krystal replied as she crossed her arms. "Then I guess she's gonna stay here while I go hang out with my son." Sehun said. "No no no..she's not staying here. It's either you tell to leave or I will." Krystal responded. Sehun sighed. "um Krystal why is there a woman in our living room?" Jackson said as he walked in the kitchen. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, we're talking here." Sehun said with an aggravated tone. "Actually our conversation is done." Krystal said. 

For the whole day, Krystal was being tormented by Sehun's new girlfriend. Why? Because she believes that they both still love each other. "Okay look bora...I undertstand that your concerned but you don't need to be. I'm happy with my husband and my child. So let it go okay?" Krystal said with an aggravated tone. Bora sighed. "Okay...I'm sorry..I was just worried." Bora replied. Krystal sighed in relief. "Okay. Now let's join everyone for dinner." Krystal said. Bora nodded. They both went to the table and sat down. Krystal smiled as she saw everyone enjoing themselves. There was Kai, Sehun and his girlfriend bora, Taeyang and his adopted daughter Dani, Eli and Kevin, Yunho and Hyorin, and their beautiful daughter, Krystal's wondeful son Min, and her husband Jackson with all of his brothers. "I would like to say something." Krystal said as she stood up holding the glass of water. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at Krystal. "Min...From the day you were born, I knew that uou'd be the most ideal son ever....you were always special and you always will be..to be honest...your the glue that keeps this family together....and because of him...I always smile...Min i would do anything for you......as a parent..the best gift I could gove you would be a combination of peace, joy, happiness, contentment, adventure, resilience, stability, love and goodwill...a wonderful person, has a wonderful life. And, so shall you....we all will always be there for you, Min....I love you and Happy birthday." Krystal finished. Everyone raised their glass. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN!!" Everyone said before they drank their drinks. Min ran to his mother and gave her a tight hug. "I love you mom." Min said. "I love you too." She replied. "Mom..I thank you for all these gifts and love that you give me...and sooner or later im going to share it....with my baby brother or sister." Min said. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "Y-you knew?" She stuttered. "Of course I knew...and mom, I'll be there with you when you tell dad." Min said before he went back to his seat. Krystal sat down and smiled as she watched everyone enjoy themselves. "Mom...dad....I hope your with us...and i hope you watch my baby boy grow up to be a man....I forgive you father...I love both of you." Krystal thought. This is exactly what Krystal dreamed of....a family who loved each other. 

Thank you for subscribing and reading to my story. I love all of you guys and sorry to all the sestal shippers!! But in this story Krystal ends up with Jackson. I hope you guys will read my new story which is called the fate of us. The characters are..Krystal(of course), Baekhyun of Exo, Kai of exo, Luna of F(x), Yong guk of B.a.p, and more. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3