chapter 13

Being a mute

Krystal told Kai to drop her off at the park and there she was sitting on a swing as she slowly swayed it back and fourth. Krystal sighed as she let the breeze hit her face. "I can no longer think of dying....for my baby's sake...i'll survive...." Krystal thought. She then looked at the children who were playing at the playground. "....I'm not ready to be a mother though....what if I mess up..." Krystal thought. She sighed once again. "Krystal?" A familair voice called. Krystal looked at her left and there stood Yunho. She then looked at the ground. Yunho sat at the other swing next her and there silence filled the air. Krystal didn't want to see Yunho. He left her just like Hyorin and everyone else. She never felt so alone before. "H-Hyorin told me what happened......your pregnant..." Yunho said. Krystal didn't even look at him. "Krystal....how did this happen....did you...get ?...." Yunho paused. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I GOT ?!?!? DO YOU REALLY THINK IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME?!?!? DO YOU THINK I LIKE IT?!?! OR IS IT BECUASE I'M MUTE THAT YOU THINK THAT?!?! I WOULD NEVER GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!!" Krystal yelled in her head causing her to feel a slight headache. "T-That's not what I meant...I meant....why did you let a guy take advantage of you? I know you wouldn't do it until your ready." Yunho said. Krystal looked at Yunho. "Do you want me to be honest or do you want me to lie?" Krystal thought. Yunho sighed. He felt bad for what he just said, it kinda just slipped out. "Krystal how did you...get pregnant?" Yunho asked with a serious tone. Krystal looked at Yunho and stood up. She then began to walk away. "Krystal." Yunho called. Krystal continued walking. She took out her phone and texted him the answer. Yunho sighed. He then felt his phone vibrate. He took it out and looked at the text message. "S-she got drunk?" Yunho said as he kept reading her answer over and over again. 

Krystal sighed as she laid on her bed. "Krystal what are you doing here so early?" Hyorin asked with a serious tone. Krystal looked at Hyorin and shrugged. "Krystal we need to talk....I know your scared about the baby...and I know you know that you can't take care of it...so we'll put it for adoption." Hyorin with a serious tone. Krystal looked at Hyorin with a cold expression. "WHAT?!? NO WAY!! I WANT MY BABY!!....and will you stop telling me what to do...it's my life not yours....I know your mad but please just leave me alone." Krystal thought. Hyorin looked at Krystal who was in deep thought. "Krystal. Hey." Hyorin said as she snapped her fingers to get her attention. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?" Krystal yelled in her head causing her headache to get worse. Krystal sighed. She began to feel sick. She put her hand over , stood up and ran to the bathroom. Soon right after she slammed the door shut, all you hear is Krystal vomitting. Hyorin looked at the bathroom door and sighed. "I'm not being a good aunt right now...she's pregnant and instead of getting mad at her...I should help her...." Hyorin said to herself. Hyorin then walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door gently. "Krystal let me in." Hyorin said with a sweet voice. Krystal didn't respond nor open the door due to vomitting again. "Krystal please." Hyorin pleaded. Krystal quickly opened the door and ran back to the toilet. Hyorin looked at Krystal as she vomitted again. Hyorin walked to Krystal and held her hair as she patted her back gently. "Krystal.....do you want to keep the baby?" Hyorin asked. Krystal wiped and nodded. "Really?" Hyorin asked. Krystal nodded once more before she had to vomit again. "Maybe she should keep the child.....but I don't think she's ready...." Hyorin thought. Krystal finally was done. She put her hair in a pony tail and then brushed her teeth. "Krystal." Hyorin called as she watched Krystal dry her face. Krystal looked at Hyorin and rose her eyebrow indicating as if she was saying "What." Hyorin sighed. "If you want the baby....then We're not putting the child up for adoption....but...you'll have to take care of him or her...you'll need a job." Hyorin said. Krystal smiled and nodded. 

Night: 8: 00pm 

Krystal looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to get fat because of you." Krystal thought as she rubbed her stomach with a smile plastered on her face. Krystal flinched when she heard a knock. The door opened and it's the one and only Jessica. "Hi." Jessica said as she sat down on Krystal's bed. Krystal slightly smiled and waved at her. "Look....I know....I know that I did some bad things to you...and I just want to apologize....So...I'm sorry Krystal." jessica said. Krystal smiled and nodded. "When we were younger....i hated living with mom and dad even though i loved them of course. I hated that there was you in the picture...I wanted it to be only me...I know it's selfish...but thats the way I am....soon enough envy began to take over me...mom began to bond with you more....She was suppose to be all mine, even though dad loved me more than you, he would never listen to me...mom says that she loved me to the core....but everytime she said that, I began to believe her less and less. She gave you attention that I seeked...that I wanted....I told them that I hated them and no longer needed them. I told them that I wanted to move with Hyorin.....But then a couple of years later they died...and you came in the picture again....I hated the fact that you crawled back in my life." Jessica paused for a moment.

She took a deep breath and began talking again. "....One day I sneeked in your room and searched. I thought maybe you had something of their's but instead I found the pills for your IED....when I searched what it was, I was shocked...the more and more I searched for it, I felt as if you were the one who killed them...maybe you were mad and you killed them....I'm sorry for thinking that....I was stupid....I never understood how they came to love you....even till this day....I'm sorry...I know I'm an attention seeker....and I truly apologize....I shouldn't have done those things at school to you....I'm a bad person..." Jessica said as tears began to fall down her eyes. Krystal looked at Jessica with sorrow. Krystal grabbed her notebook and pen and began to write. After a while she finally gave Jessica the book. She took the book and began to read everything she written. "Even though you hated me...I loved you and I still do. No matter how many times you bully me, I will always still be by your side. Your not a bad person. I know someone who is worse. Your not bad....you just felt lonely...your good Jessica...and Of course, I forgive you." Jessica read loud. Jessica smiled and looked at Krystal as she handed her back the notebook. "You know someone who's worse?" Jessica asked in cursiosity. Krystal nodded before she began to write again. She then handed Jessica the notebook again. Jessica's eyes opened wide as she read it. "Y-YOU WERE BY FATHER?!?!" Jessica yelled. Krystal put her hand over Jessica's mouth to keep her quiet. Jessica finally understood that Krystal wanted her to lower her voice. Krystal sighed as she removed her hand. "Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you tell anyone??" Jessica asked. Krystal took the notebook and wrote again. "Because you thought that it will hurt mom....and soon after they died I found out that they weren't together." Jessica read out loud. Jessica looked at Krystal. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." Jessica apologize. Krystal smiled as tears began to fall from her eyes. Jessica then pulled Krystal in a hug and of course Krystal hugged her back. After they released eachother they both smiled as they wiped each other's tears. "Gosh Krystal, your pregnant...I'm going to be an aunt." Jessica said happily. 

1 week later: 

Krystal walked out of school. "Krystal." Kai called as he ran to her. Krystal looked at Kai and smiled. "Wanna hang out today?" He asked. Krystal nodded. They both then began walking together happily. "Yeah....maybe....it's time to forget about Sehun...he never loved me anyways..." Krystal sadly thought. Little did they know, there was two people who were watching in the distance....Sehun and Jessica. They both began to feel envy and hate. "I was right....Krystal will soon take someone who loves me...and of course it's kai.....fine krystal....i take my apologies back....besides...i never meant it anyway." Jessica said to herself. "Is she over me already?? Did she forget that we did it?" Sehun said to himself. Sehun began to hate Krystal because she made it seem as if she didn't love him anymore. But clearly that wasn't true...in fact, it was harder to get over him than he thinks. They looked at each other and they both then realized something.....they both equally hated Krystal. Maybe the bad boy and the bad girl are meant to be friends...