Final

Right Here

Tao and his leader, Kris, were walking down the usual path in the park they take when their schedules were over. It seemed normal, with the cool wind brushing against them. Along with words that Tao would alway say once they reached a certain spot in the walk.

"You'll never leave right?" 

Of course, Kris would say yes, but this time was different. He had stopped walking alongside Tao and stood still.

Tao stopped after a couple steps and turned around, "Something wrong, Duizhang?" Kris shook his head and looked down at the ground.

"Okay. Then lets go! We don't have all day you know." Tao grabbed the other's hand quickly and pulled him along. The scene cut then, and turned into silent darkness. Kris spoke just as soon as the dark had come and his voice cut through, not only the noiseless air, but also Tao's heart.

"I can't stay."  

The light came back, and they were both in the room they shared together. The door was closed tightly and Tao sat, shocked on their bed.

"What do you mean? Are you going somewhere?" Tao bit his lip and felt his heart start to beat faster. 

"I'm sorry Tao," was all Kris could say as the younger male started to panic now.

"No. Please, don't leave me. You promised." Tao got up on his feet and took a step closer. Kris stood there silently as the other stared.

"Kris, please! Talk to me. Don't do this." Tears were running down Tao's face as he slowly slid to the ground on his knees. The room was getter darker but the only think that remained was Kris. 

"W-why? Why are you leaving!" He wailed and reached out to grab the Leader's wrist. All he caught though, was air as the distance between the two suddenly enlarged. As if Kris was getting pulled away.

"NO! Kris Gege! Don't go!" Tao's legs felt like jelly as he tried to get up. Only to be pulled down and for Kris to be even more farther away. Rough sobs broke through Tao's chest as he watched his favorite leader slowly blend into the darkness. 

"P-please..stay," but it was no use; Kris was aready gone.

Tao gasped awake and turned to press his face into his pillow. He didn't care if his pillow was already soaked. He just wanted Kris back. He let the tears continue to fall as he kept thinking about his dream and how real it still felt.

"Kris. God, I miss you so much." He mummbled to himself and grabbed another pillow to hug it to his chest. A fresh wave of sobs boiled out of him and he shut his eyes tightly. Why couldn't things just go back the way it was? Why did Kris have to leave him and the others behind? Tao didn't understand why he would do this. Wouldn't Kris miss him and the rest of EXO?

A gentle two knocks pulled him out of his thoughts then. Sehun slowly peered through the opened door with a slight frown on his face.

"Tao? You alright?" He walked over to the other's bed and sat down on the edge. "Did you have another dream about Kris?"

The sobbing boy nodded and looked over at Sehun with a pout.

It had been a week since Kris had left EXO.  Everyone had tried to keep in their tears and confusion about why he had left them. The main reason being that they had to be strong for their fans and continue working hard for their upcoming concert. Though, Tao was hit the hardest from his leader leaving. He loved Kris a lot, and knowing that he couldn't do anything to stop him, was like daggers to the heart. So, ever since Kris had left, Tao had dreams about the last moments with the other.

Sehun gestured to the dark haired boy to sit up and lean against him. Tao sniffled and got up; wrapping his arms around Sehun's midsection.

"I'm here, Tao. Please, stop crying." Sehun whispered as the other nodded and tried to stop; hiccuping here and there. Sehun couldn't help the small smile that grew on his face. He knew he shouldn't smile at a time like this, but Tao's hiccups were adorable. At first, he had comforted Tao as a friend would when the other was sad.

That soon changed. He wanted to make the other feel better. He hated seeing Tao cry like this. It broke his heart.

The day before, was when his feelings for the older boy started to change. Even though he knew it wasn't right, he almost looked forward to comforting and holding Tao at night.

Soon enough, Sehun could feel the other's breath slow until he knew Tao was fast asleep. He laid the other male down slowly and tucked him in his covers tightly.

And what a sight it was. Tao's mouth was slighty open and his face was now peaceful. Even thought his eyes were a little puffy from the cry, his natural sleeping face was lovely to Sehun. 

He bent down and gave Tao a quick peck on the forehead before he whispered, "Sleep well, Taozi." He dwadled for a while before heading back to the door. He left it open a crack before he went back to his own room to his own bed. 

He didn't know if Kris was coming back, but he did know one thing. He had fallen for his friend, Zitao. 


The next night, Sehun had slipped into Tao's room in the middle of the night. His eyes traced the veins under the pale skin on Tao's arm as he sat and waited besides the other's bed. He wasn't tired at the moment anyways. He just wanted to be there right away when Tao woke up. Minutes later, he watched as the elder male started to stir in his sleep; the dream finally having an effect on him.

Tears started falling down Tao's temples and sehun frowned as he brushed the small tears away. Of course, Sehun got carried away. His fingers traced slowly back and forth across his cheekbone. His eyes, studying his facial features one by one. The curve of his nose. His beautiful sculpted eyesbrows. The crease inbetween them when he cried. And his lips. Sehun concluded that there were no words to describe how wonderful Tao's lips looked. Sure, they were turned downward with a frown, but they were beautiful in everyway. 

Reality soon came flooding in and when his heart couldn't take the look the other was making, Sehun shook his arm to wake him up.

"Hey," he whispered as Tao slowly opened his eyes, "Want me to sleep with you tonight?" 

Tao rubbed at his eyes and nodded, "Sure."

Sehun couldn't have been any happier. He felt his heart surge with excitement as he climbed into the bed and settled himself right next to the black haired boy. His heart almost jumped out of his chest when he felt Tao snuggle close to him. His smile grew wide as he felt his heart beat erratically in his chest. Things were looking good, finally. 

"Thank you, Sehun." Tao mummbled as he layed his head on Sehun's shoulder and closed him eyes. 


 a/n Finally done! A million times sorry for not publishing right away. Also if it wasn't what you were expecting or if it . This is my first story, so hopefully it wasn't too bad. I have another idea for this story that I might add to it. But I'm not quiet sure yet. We'll see. Hope you enjoyed it :).