Chapter 2

Ambition

 

B.I’s POV

Umm.. Interesting. This year the talented IU is in my class, she seems to be cuter every year, guess I have a new doll to play with this year. Bobby talked about this amazing scholarship girl but I never really get to know her. I’ve seen her performing a lot of time, she got a pretty nice voice. Maybe I should go and sit on the same row as them.

 

“Annyeong” I said, haha I could hear girls whispering to each other right now. Of course, it’s their B.I oppa saying hi to the unpopular dolls.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..” IU bowed slightly and smiled, seems sweet, just as how people said she is.

 

Oh those are her friends..? I played one of them last year, she was my doll, Suzy. Both of her friends are staring at me weirdly right now… Probably still can't get over me

 

“Suzy ah.. It’s not like it’s my first time saying hi to you guys. Why staring at me like that?” I winked while talking to Suzy

 

“B.I-shii, I guess I see your new target for this year. Tsk Tsk” Suzy said while IU and Sulli stared at her in confusion

 

“What do you mean?” Sulli whispered to Suzy

 

“Yeah what do you mean? I’m just being friendly here" I smirked

 

“I won’t let either of my friends get played by you so don’t you dare touch my besties” Suzy said calmly while pulling out her chair to sit.

 

This girl… I guess she was very heart broken but who cares, she should know better, how can B.I date a normal chick like her tsk tsk tsk.

Hmm.. my longtime friend Jiyeon is still obsessing over Seungyoon over there… What’s so great about that guy, he composes so do I, he can dance so do I and about face, I win of course. I can rap and he can’t. I don’t get why I still have to see him as my rival..

 

End of B.I’s POV

“Ya what was that?” Sulli curiously asked

 

“Just something that I didn’t tell you guys about.” Suzy answered

 

“What?! There are things that you’re hiding from us?!” Sulli shouted softly, not wanting to believe that one of her bestie had kept a secret from her.

While IU on the other side of the desk just calmingly looking at Suzy with wonder.

 

“I’ dated B.I” Suzy confessed

 

Shocked from Suzy’s confession, Sulli shouted “MWORAGO?!?” while IU rolled her eyes, it was too shocking for IU to even speak. Suzy nodded and looked B.I.

 

Soon class had started, first lesson in the morning was dancing. Everyone changed into their dance outfit. The boys cheerfully shouted “Wooooo” when the dance instructor Min in her attractive body and y yet simple outfit walked in the room. She wore just a black crop top with a pair of hip hop sweatpants and she still looked gorgeous. Instructor Min is a very friendly person but harsh when it comes to students getting the right move for a dance. For a warm up, she ‘MTBD’ and the students automatically dance to it. They’ve been practicing the choreography for this song since last year. The students learned many choreography to many different songs so the instructor just have to turn on any song that they’ve learned and the students would dance to it as a warm up. In dance class, the students have projects to create their own choreography and compete with other students in the class. Around the time, the students will go through a series of stress, dramas and hatreds toward each other and so the mood of the class is often very intense.

While the song is played, the students are dancing enthusiastically, everyone here are mostly equal, their skills are about the same. There comes the solo dance part, the queen Jiyeon came up to middle and confidently show off her swift movement along with Junhoe, who is one of the best dancer in the class. The music ended, everyone were left with awe to Jiyeon and Junhoe's dance.

 

Jiyeon looked over to Seungyoon to see if he showed any reaction to her dance but he didn’t seem to care much. Which disappointed her a bit but it has always been like this.

 

On the other side, IU was standing at the corner of the room with full of embarrassment. She couldn’t catch up with the beat and other people in the class no matter how much she tried

 

To Be Continued...

 

Ambition.