Chapter 1

Ambition

“NOONA! WAKE UP!” It was a beautiful, quiet morning when the voice of a young boy could be heard shouting in a small little one room rooftop house. The house is so small that the kitchen is just inches away from where the two siblings sleep. While making breakfast, the boy's leg was kicking his sister lightly, who is still deep in her dreamy sleep on the ground, trying to wake her up. After getting kicked a few times, she had a frown on her face and started to sit up. She rubbed her eyes, opened it and glared at her brother with a deadly glare which made him jumped.


“How many times have I tell you not to kick me?” She said, looking at the ground sleepily

 

“Dear IU-shiii! Can't you see I have no hand? I have to make breakfast and call you at the same time or not you’ll be late for class! You really want to be kicked out of T.E.N don't you?!” He spat back

 

“Ya Lee Ricky, at least be gentle..” She said as she sleepily getting up from her mattress.

 

IU has always been passionate about music ever since she was young. Everywhere she goes, she has her guitar right behind her back. Despite the fact that she came from a not so well off family and doesn't have as much opportunity as others, IU’s passion for music never end. She works hard at her parents’ small restaurant everyday, saving little by little of what she earned until she was able to afford a guitar. She started to chase her dream of becoming a singer and made her way to Seoul when was 17. Alone in Seoul without any financial support, IU was able to stay with a kind lady who work as a maid for a rich family for a while. She was introduced to the cafe nearby the house to work as the cafe's band's volcalist. IU loves her jobs as she works 12 hours everyday, from 8AM to 8PM going home. IU earned and save until she was able to rent a small house to live and brings her younger brother from Busan to here to study. She was accepted to T.E.N Art College with scholarship when a school staff found her performing in the cafe. And so, today is the start of her third year in this school. Students are set in class base on their talents and abilities instead of their age.

 

“Omo! I’m almost late!” IU said to herself after looking at her watch

She got on her bike and started to bike faster without looking elsewhere, her eyes were set straight on the road. Until..

 

‘BOOOMM’


Her bike flipped

 

She 's now on the ground without knowing why and how.

“Ahh..” She whined in pain

 

“Arrgh..” A male voice was heard

 

She looked up and there was a guy in sitting on the ground, in front of her bike. Her eyes widen at the sight and thought that she had just hit someone with her bike.

 

IU”s POV

OMOO OMOOO okkteoke..! ahh what should I do now?!? Wait, is my baby hurt? I turn around checking if my guitar was ok after the fell down. Lucky, she is ok..

Wait wait Omo! Guitar.. not only guitar.. The guy.. the guy that i hit! ...is he ok?!

I look up, was about to see if he is fine but wait.. He's gone?!? weird.. I thought he was hurt just a few minutes ago..? he already got up and go?

 

*Look Around*

 

A guy walking to the bus stop opposite the road... Maybe it could’ve been the guy? OH! He wore my school uniform though and looks kind of familiar as well. He seems to be fine, oh! and his bus came.. Wait! Oh my! only 5 minutes left?? I got on my bike as quick as I can and went straight to school..

 

“ah.. My knees hurt” I said to myself while hurrying to school.

 

Pheww.. I made it here on time. It’s so crowded here today, woah so many new faces too.. oh!

 

“Suzy ah! Sulli ah!” I ran and waved to my two most wonderful people in the school. They’ve helped me a lot since when I first came until now. We’ve gone through a lot of thing together so nothing could break us apart. The training life here is not easy, especially dancing.. Up until now, I’m still the worst dancer in class even though I’ve been here for the past three years. Here, nobody could beat the dancing queen, Park Jiyeon. Well or maybe some does, just that they're not as famous as her.

End of IU’s POV

 

Start of a new school year. Students rushing to the audition room of Korea top Music school, The T.E.N Art College. There are 100 of students queueing in front of the school with many different mixed feeling, but all of them have one feeling in common, which is the feeling of nervousness. At that moment, a black Rolls-Royce Wraith arrived in the school lobby which cause the students to turn their head and look. There are bodyguards coming from the car in front of the black Rolls-Royce Wraith, running and formed a line open up way for someone that is about to get out of the car. The car door opened, a girl wearing designers shoes and bag stepped out. She walked straight to the school with no emotion or whatsoever on her face. All that can be seen on her beautiful face was the arrogance. All the students eyes were on her, new students and old students included. New students had their eyes full of admiration while the old students' eyes were full of hatreds. The bodyguards leaves after the girl entered her class. Despite all the attention, she is isolated, sitting alone in the classroom at her table, talking to no one and no one seems like they want to talk to her. She played with her phone until she heard the students screamed out the name, Kang Seung Yoon. Her eyes left the phone's screen immediately, put her hand up in the air and wave happily.

 

"Seungyoon oppa!" She said, finally with a smile rather than her usual face

 

"Oh, annyeong Jiyeon" He smiled back and walk to his designated seat next to her

 

That moment makes Jiyeon's heart beat faster than ever, the happiest moment that she could ever feel in her entire life, is to have Seungyoon smiles and talks to her. Jiyeon have been liking Seungyoon since ever he moved to her class. His talent, his kindness, his smile, she just loves everything about him, or maybe, he is the only one in the whole school that treat her like any other fellow student, not as T.E.N Art College's Princess. Since then, Seungyoon had caught the arrogant princess’ heart. With her hand on the table supporting her chin, she stared at him with an admiring eyes which cause Seungyoon to look back.

 

"Huh?" He said in a cool tone

 

"Oppa, do you like me now?" Jiyeon said as she turned to a bubbly girl

 

"Haha.. asking this everyday?" He laughed awkwardly

 

" Still.. no?" Jiyeon pouted in disappointment

 

"Mianhae~" He said softly

 

At that moment, the girls screamed again at the sight of B.I walking in, the school best rapper. The only person that is not impressed by his sight is Jiyeon as they've known each other for too long for her to even care about his existence in the school. B.I and Jiyeon know each other since they were a kids due to the close friendship of the parents. Then there goes IU and her two best friends walk in the class, a small smile appeared on B.I face as he saw them…

To Be Continue..

 

Hi Guys! This is a new fic of mine since I’m so in love with iKON and Winner after watching WIN. So I decided why not making a story of them. So here is it! Actually the chapter is not suppose to end here, but I felt it would be too long, so I cut the chapter into half. SORRY T.T


Anyway! Hope you enjoy this chapter and patiently wait for the next chap! <3

Ambition.