Kris Gege, Why Are You Leaving?

Guilty? Or Not Guilty?
 
 
[Tao's Point Of View]
 
 
 
Tomorrow is our Comeback Stage! Our new song Overdose, we've practiced a lot to perfect the steps. I was walking down the street and I saw Kris Gege. What is he doing here? 
 
 
"Gege!!"I Shouted. He turned around .
 
 
"Tao, why are you here? It's already Late at night. What brings you here? You should rest now, for our comeback stage tomorrow."Kris answered me.
 
 
"I am going to buy some foods, because I am Hungry, How about you Gege, what brings you here? It's already late at night. Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping Right now . Do you want to eat with me? My treat." I Said. 
 
 
"Sure. And I have something to tell you." He said.
 
 
"What is it?"I asked.
 
 


He pulled me to the nearest Restaurant, and we're sitting and waiting for the foods.
 
 
 
"What is it? What do you want to tell?"I Asked him again.
 
 
"Tao, what if .. I'm going to leave Exo? What will you do?"He Asked me.
 
 
"Of course, we will miss you. And maybe the other members will be mad at you. Why? Are you going to leave Exo?"I Asked him with a nervous tone of voice.
 
 
"No. Don't think too much okay? Don't mind it. I'm just asking you. Oh, there's our food. Let's eat!" He said.
 


I feel nervous when he asked me that kind of question. Is he going to leave us ? I hope Not.

After we eat, we went back to our Dorm. Suho Was there ,standing in front of the door.
 
 
"Where did you go at this time?"Suho Asked Us.
 
 
"Ahh. We went out to eat something, because we're hungry.. right Tao?"Kris answered Suho.
 
 
"Ahh? Yes! Yes ,we went Out to eat something." I said.
 
 
"Why you didn't asked D.O to cook food for you guys? It's already late at night. Tsk. Did Sasaeng stalked you two?"Suho asked.
 
 
"No. It's late at night. There was no people at this time. So Fans will not recognize us."I said.
 
 
"Okay, I'm just bothering About you two , Go to your room and go to sleep and rest for our comeback stage tomorrow. Jaljjayo~" Suho said and he went back to his room.
 
 
"Goodnight!"We said in chorus .
 
 


Kris and I went to our Room. I want to sleep now . Aigoo~ those questions are in my mind until now. Kris Gege, are you going to leave us?? Are you going to leave.. me?
 
 
 
 
[Kris' Point Of View]
 


I've Filed a Lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Exo didn't know about this and I Feel Sorry to them. I hope they can Understand it.

I asked Tao a while ago about What If I'm going to leave EXO. He answered me in Serious Way. I feel Nervous and Guilty. 
 
 
* Morning *
 


Today is the hearing between me and SM Entertainment.

I packed up my things and ready to get ready to leave. Oh I Forgot! Today is our Comeback Stage. What a Wrong Timing.. 
 


Someones knocked the Door. Then Tao awakes.
 
 
"Kris, Tao Get Up! We Have Comeback and we need to practice for our Comeback stage Later. Hurry up and Get Ready!!" Suho said.
 
 
"OK!!" I answered.
 
 
"Goodmorning Gege~ *moan* *Looks at my Things* W-What'a that??"Tao Asked.
 
 
 
"Tao.. This.. "
 
 
 
"Are you going to leave?"Tao asked again. 
 
 
"This .." I said but I was interruped by Chanyeol who enters our room.
 
 
"Aigoo.~ Hurry Up Guys!! We're going to eat.. palli~" Chanyeol Said.
 
 
 
 
"Let's Go!" I said and walk after Chanyeol ..Tao followed us Also.
 


Sorry Tao.. This is my Descision.. Du Bu Qi..