Prologue

Before The Dawn

Jongin and Hana looking at each other tensely, they’re trying to capture every moment. As many as they can, as detail as possible.  

His strong feet are wrapping her tiny feet not letting her go anywhere.

His waist is side by side with her small waist.

His masculine body is touching her slim body, sending warmth to her every second.

His tan skin is looking so contrast with her white-pale skin.

His coffee scent mixing with her baby-like scent are filling the air surround them.

His black-brown hair and her curly brown hair.

His dark brown iris are looking tensely to her honey-like iris.

His nose right in front of hers, their breath come out steady-slowly and softly.

His forehead is touching hers.

He is rubbing her chubby cheeks slowly, while she is rubbing his back gently. Make them looking very fragile.

His lips and hers are both close tightly.

No one dare to break the silence between them since hours ago. It’s like if a word comes out will make them distance.

Silently and slowly, Hana’s eyes become glassy, tears are forcing to come out.

One minute…

Two minute…

Three minute…

One tear,

two tears,

and soon tears are flowing from her beautiful eyes.

Jongin quickly joins her and cries soundlessly. They both are hugging each other tightly as if it is the last night they can be together.

It is maybe their last night together. Only God knows when they can be like this again.

In the midst of crying, Jongin is kissing Hana’s pink lips, the kiss starts slowly and softly but eventually they are kissing each other passionately. The kiss doesn’t taste sweet like it always did, but it feels like all their stress have vanish.

The world feels like it is only belong to them, and when they open their eyes and looking at each other lovingly finally, they find peace after all those thunderstorms they have been going through for the past few months.