Don't Go (final)

Don't Go

 

 

 

When Jinri woke up, the first thing she saw is Tao's eyes that looking at her warmly. Not to mention his soft smile. Gently he swifted some strangle of her hair that covered her face to the back of her ear.

 

"Good morning, jagi.." he greeted with his soothing voice. Jinri, smiled back at him with half opened eyes, "good morning.."

 

 "Did you sleep well?" He asked. Jinri who's still half concious nodded. "You were purring like a kitten, you know.." he said along with a chuckle. Jinri closed her eyes and hugs him, burrying her face into his warm chest, "you're not staring at me while i'm sleeping, aren't you.." she muttered.

   Tao hugged her back, "what do you think?"

"Your dark circles seems darker than usual.."

Tao chuckled once again, "what do you want for breakfast, jagi?"

"What can you cook?"

"Well.. i can make a special omelette for you" he answers with a smile.

"that'll do.."

 

"You should get up then.."

"Ugh.. shireo~"

"You like it when we're hugging like this, don't you?" He asked.

"Hmm.." she said as an agreement. He smiled, he held up her chin and gives her a peck on the lips. "Get up, baby.. i'll cook you breakfast.." he said as he stood up and went to the kitchen. While Jinri got up, doing stretching a bit and walked out to the dining room..

 

***

 

"How is it?" Tao asked. Jinri nodded while keep munching her omelette, "not bad.."

 

Tao smiled, "aigoo.. you looked cute when you're eating.." he caressed her cheek softly. Jinri just rolls her eyes and continue eating, "why don't you eat?" She asked. "I already ate before you wake up.. don't worry. Just eat a lot okay?"

Jinri gave him a little pout, "but it's not fun eating alone.." she took a piece of omelette with her fork and give it to Tao, "say 'aah'" she said. Tao chuckled upon her action. He opened his mouth as she inserts the omelette into his mouth.

 

"Hmm.. it's good" he said with a smile. She gave him a grin before feed him again one more time.

 

Tao swallowed the omelette in his mouth, "now, no more feeding. Go finish your omelette" he said. Jinri giggled and nods.

 

They've been in a relationship for 2 years. Tao has changed, Tao is not the crybaby boy he used to be anymore. He's now a grown up man. But that doesn't make Jinri stop loving him, in fact, it makes her loves him more...

 

 

Later at afternoon..

 

 

Jinri staring at her shelf, checking her books one by one. Choosing which book should she read. After awhile, she finally took out a book named, 'the Mission of the Labyrinth: Finding 12 forces'. She opens the book and was about to read but suddenly she felt someone hugged her from behind.

 

"Oh! Aish.. you scared me!" Said Jinri with a giggle, knowing it was Tao. The man chuckled as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "I'm bored.."

 

"Well.. try to get some activities, then."

"Like what?" Tao slowly blew some air to her neck. Jinri instantly blushed upon his action.

"I.. i don't know.." she said unsurely. "Well.. you should give me an advice, jagi.." he said with a low husky voice, as he leans closer to her neck. Jinri shivered, feeling his warm breath on her neck. She can feel her face is heating.

She gulped, "Y-yah.. Tao, d-don't do.. t-that.." she stuttered again as she gets more nervous. her heart is pounding.

"Do what?" Tao asked, teasing her. A smirk shown on his face.

"T-th-that.."

"You mean this?" He said as he slowly kissed her neck. Jinri get shocked and embarrassed at the same time and instantly pushed Tao away, "yah! You know i'm not ready for that!" She said while lowering down her head.

 

"Hahaha! Aigoo.. i'm kidding, Jinri-ah.." Tao laughed seeing her face was red as a tomato. And even more red when he laughed at her. "Here, look at me, jagi.." he said as he cupped her face. Their eyes met as he stare at her deeply.

 

"I love you.." he said before kisses her gently. The red blush on her face slowly faded. She smiled after they parted from the kiss, "i love you too.."

 

***

 

After having dinner together, they laid on their bed. With Tao's arm around her shoulder. Having a chat.

 

"Hoaahm.. i think i should sleep now.." Jinri yawned while turned around so her back is against Tao. She's about to close her eyes when she felt his arms wrapped around her waist.

 

"Jagiya.."

"Yes?"

"you're the most precious person for me, Jinri. and i think i can't live without you.. so please don't go away from me, okay?" He said suddenly. Jinri slightly gasped, and blushing at the same time. She turned around to faces Tao and gave him a warm smile, "of course, jagi.. i won't leave you.. i promise.." she then pecked his lips, "goodnight.."

Tao smiled and gives her a kiss as well, "goodnight, Jinri.."

And while hugging, they fell asleep and went to their dreamland..

 

FIN

 

Thanks for reading!