Their Lives.

Marrying the Bully

It's Saturday morning and Sora's already up to prepare her husband's breakfast. Unlike before, she seems fine now and got used with her usual morning routine. When she saw Woobin came in, she got his post-workout juice and poured it in his glass. 

"Komawo, wifey." He said with a huge grin in his face. 

For Sora, it was an expression of sarcasm not endearment. She threw a disgusting look at him while he smiles at her.

"Eww. You stink." She said and went directly to the powder room. When she came back, she had a white towel and a shirt she threw at Woobin's face. "Change, you stink ball!" 

"Aissh." His grin became wider. "You just wanted to see my body. You should have asked. I'm not selfish, I'm gonna share it with you." 

"I didn't---." Sora was about to protest but dropped open when he started to undress. 'This guy has a good body' is not enough to describe him but rather 'this guy looks so hot with this perfect, sculptured-looking abs.' It wasn't long when Sora heard Woobin chuckled.

"Do I still need to put this shirt, wifey?" He asked. His grin widened from ear to ear. "You're drolling, wifey."

"Yah Kim Woobin!" Sora blushed beet red. He caught her staring with mouth dropped open! "Y-you're not that pleasant to look at!" Of course, she lied. She turned her back and acted as if nothing happened. She sighed before putting all the foods she prepared for breakfast. 

"So you like these things, right?"

Sora avoided his eyes. "This jerk! Why are you still not wearing that shirt?!" 

"Because my wifey likes me half like this." He replied. "Come, let's eat." 

Sora blushed when he told her 'come let's eat.' She's scolded herself for thinking differently. 

"Is my wifey having some indecent thoughts about me?" He asked as if he's an innocent child. "You're blushing!"

"Stop thinking nonsense and eat your food." Sora replied as she sat opposite to him. "I have loads of cleaning and washing to do today." He caught her again! How could he know me so well, she thought. And to top all of it, her cheeks were blushing endlessly.

Woobin won't stop smiling while eating but his smile faded when the house's security guard informed them through the intercom that there's a certain Park Hyungsik who wanted to come in.

"Don't let him in. Tell him that this is someone else's house!" 

"Yah, how could you!" Sora glared at him. "Let him in, Security Lee." She said and turned to Woobin. "You call yourself a friend." 

"I never see him as my friend. He's a minion, a minion!"

In an instant, Woobin's minion appeared. 

"Annyeonghaseyo newly weds!" Park Hyungsik said and went straight to the dining. "Ohh, breakfast! Nice!"

"Join us. Please sit." Sora offered and went to get Hyungsik's eating utensils.

"You didn't even bother knock." Woobin said coldly.

"Why are you during breakfast? Why are you sweating a lot?" Hyungsik asked and turned to Sora. "And why are you blushing? Are you sure you two are just having breakfast? I interrupted something, right? Right?!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Sora and Woobin answered at the same time.

"No? Because you just finished?" Hyungsik asked while looking at Sora and faced Woobin. "Yes? Because you're not done yet?"

"W-we're not d-doing a-anything!"

Hyungsik smiled. "Of course I know. Kim Woobin is slow. Aaahh!" He whined because Woobin kicked his foot under the table. "Your house is really nice." He said before devouring Sora's cooked meal.

"Why are you even here?" Woobin asked.

Hyungsik put down his chopsticks. "You called this food? Even the rice is burned!" He cried and watched as Woobin finishes his meal. "Yah, how could you eat that? Even my dog won't like this food!"

"Stop bad-mouthing my food and leave!" Woobin glared.

"Y-yah! He's telling the truth. Don't be mad at him." Sora said. She was starting to feel scared with all the glaring and yelling Woobin threw. She knew he's the violent type but she hasn't seen him being like that before.

"Mian." Hyungsik said. "I came here to pick you. You didn't forget, right?"

"I forgot. Why?"

"Aissh." He turned to Sora. "Sora-ya, I'm blaming you for this. Woobin never forgets my birthday. It's just this year. The very same year that he married you!"

Woobin quickly hit Hyungsik's head lightly. "Whose wife do you think you're talking to? Don't speak to her casually! You're not close!"

"Yah, don't be mean to him. Today's his birthday." Sora said. "I'm gonna head upstairs so you two can talk." She turned her back when Woobin grabbed her arm.

"Finish your meal first."

"I'm done. See you in a bit." She said before heading to her room.

 

"You interrupted a lot."  Woobin sneered at Hyungsik.

"Yah, it's not like you two are really married. Or did you decided to make things real?"

"Shut your mouth, Park Hyungsik!" He shut him. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm taking you to my birthday party. Eunhyuk will be there. Since it's an all boys party, we'll gonna have a blast!" He said excitedly. "Come on. It's been a while since we last saw your face. What are you up to?"

Blast. Woobin shook his head as he recalled what happened to his 'supposed bachelor party' where he's the first one to leave.

"Yeah. I'm kinda busy these days." Busy looking after his wife working. No, more of stalking actually. 

Hyungsik laughed. "You know everyone in the group was talking about how devoted husband you are taking good care of your wife."

"Wae? Is that a bad thing? It's fine for me."

"No." Hyungsik clucked his tongue as his index fingers swayed fast. "But it's the wife that should be devoted, not the husband."

"Eyy, it's the trend nowadays. Anyway, happy birthday Park Hyungsik and bye." 

"Aissh, don't be like this. Let's go together. All our friends are coming."

 


"Where is he?" Sora was referring to Hyungsik. She and Woobin was in her room. Apparently, Woobin doesn't want to go out but Hyungsik won't leave without him. 

"In my room... Invading some privacy." He said and sat to her bed. His heart fluttered when he saw her chuckled softly. 

Guards up, Woobin. Guards up. He continued reminding himself.

"Like you were invading my privacy." She teased.

"Wae?" He laid on her bed afterwards.

"Yah, get up there!" Sora started to get annoyed when he didn't move an inch. "Get up!" She stood up and pulled his arm but still no movement from him. "Yah, hard headed stink ball! Get up!" She tried to pull him again by grabbing his arm but she was surprised when Woobin pulled her too! She landed on top of him! 

Woobin was surprised too. He reminded himself all the time to keep his guards up but he messed up big time. He's trying to make fun of her but didn't expect her  to land on top of him. He could feel his heart beat extremely fast as there was only an inch space between their lips. 

"As expected, Woobin's slow. Sora-sshi needed to make her move." It was Hyungsik. He was peeking in Sora's room.

Sora quickly stood up and fixed her shirt as Woobin quickly got up. Their cheeks were burning. 

"What are you doing here?! Can you please get out? We're trying to talk here!" Woobin said.

"Trying to talk or trying to make out?" 

"Yah Park Hyungsik, I know it's your birthday but that doesn't give you an access to all the doors in our house!" Sora said trying to brush all the ideas Hyungsik had in his mind. "Close that door and wait in his room before I kick you out of this house!"

Like a scared child, he closed it fast. Woobin was left smiling.

"My wifey sure is tough."

"Yah, you go out with him. I don't want to see him here even for a second." Her hands landed on her waist.

"Arasso." Woobin replied. "I'll take you to your parents's house and I'll pick you up when it's done. I won't take long."

"Aniyo. I just wanted to stay here." Sora said.

"But Sora---." Woobin protested. "Ah, I'll take you to Lee Sena. Stay with her and I'll come pick you."

"I'll be fine. I'll be ok here so don't worry." She assured him.

"Then I'll stay. I don't want to go in his party in the first place."

"Yah Kim Woobin, it's his birthday and you're his best friend. Of course, he misses you." She explained. "Don't  you remember? The security here is no joke. Head Security Lee is a soldier. I bet we have better security personnels than the Blue House." She joked.

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine here alone?" He was still worried.

Sora nodded her head. 

"Arasso. I'll lock the windows and doors at the back. Don't forget to lock the front door. I'll tell Security Lee that visitors are not allowed no matter who they are as long as I'm not yet here."

Again, she nodded.

"Be careful here. Don't sleep and stay alert all the time!" 

She nodded. "Ah, what should the wife say during this time? Ah, I know." She cleared first. "Hubby-ah, get home safe to me and don't look at other girls, arraso?" She said in her cutest voice.

Woobin was flustered in an instant. He didn't know she had that side of her. "As if Hyungsik invited some girls. If he does, sure they're ugly." He tried to avoid the scene.

"Hubby-ah, you're mine arasso?!" She teased some more.

He thought he's gonna burst! She was the cutest. "P-pabo." He said and ran away not minding Sora calling him names. He just called her stupid because he doesn't want her to notice how he felt.

 

Everything's well. 

Head Security Lee informed Woobin when he came home from Park Hyungsik's party. He didn't want to let Woobin go but Eunhyuk saw him looking at his watch every minute so he helped him get out of the party.

"You're just here for a freaking 90 minutes!" Hyungsik shouted when he saw him inside his car. "The time you spent on the shower was longer than the time you spent here!"

"Mian." He replied shortly and drove fast. His heart was pounding as he drove around Seoul's streets to their house. He's been calling Sora but she's not picking up. 

Their house was dark when he came in. Not even a single light was lit on. With each step, his chest was getting heavier. He hates the dark but he hates it even more because he can't see Sora. 

He almost jumped in surprised when something cold landed in his arm. When he turned around, he saw Sora.

"Did I startled you?" She asked trying to suppress her laughter. 

"What do you think?" He answered back. "Where did you go? Why are your hands cold?" He unconsciously 'sandwiched' her hands with his's and rubbed them gently. "I called you but you didn't picked up."

"Yah, stop it already." Sora shyly pulled away her hands. Her cheeks were starting to burn again. That's when Woobin's senses came back. "I hanged all our clothes. I just realized... How come I washed more of your clothes than mine? See. You make a hotel manager washed your clothes!"

"Aiisshh. If that power went all in your head, you should have chosen a higher position!" Woobin exclaimed. "Is being a manager something to show off? I'm the Vice President of K&M Global!" 

"You wouldn't be there if not for your father." Sora whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" She replied. "But why are you back early?"

"I... Uhm..." He can't think of anything. "The... The party is boring. Really, boring. The usual, party... Park Hyungsik's style."

"Ok. Did you get me any food?"

"What?" He can't believe what he heard. "Did I get you any food?"

"Yeah." She answered and sat on the kitchen counter. "You're supposed to bring something home."

Woobin laughed. "Come to think of it, I haven't eaten anything yet." He sat opposite to Sora. "Pali and cook." He's so busy worrying that he sat in a corner, held his phone and ignored all the invitations to eat and drink.

"Yah." Sora became serious. "How can you eat my foods? I mean, I'm very pretty and near perfect, I know, but I'm not a good cook."

"Did you heard what you just said?"

Sora nodded. "My only flaw is that I can't cook. Even I can't eat the food I cooked but you eat them as if they came from a 5-star restaurant."

"What's wrong with that? I like them." He replied. "And besides you cooked them for me."

Sora's tummy was suddenly filled with butterflies. She likes sweet and soft people and Woobin's far from them but still how can he make her heart fluttered so much?

"Y-you'll get indigestion from eating them." Was the only thing she came up with.

"Yah, why do I get this idea that you don't want to cook?"

Sora nodded fast. "I'm so tired. Let's order dinner."

"Aniyo. I'll get change." He said. "When I get back, I want all the foods prepared." He smiled the moment he turned his back and went directly to his room, not minding her whines. He finds her whines cute and adorable.

 

Woobin giddily walked down the stairs. He suddenly stopped in the middle of the long stairs and wondered why he's like that. He's always excited and hyper - not like his usual self. 

"Kang Sora---." He stopped when he saw her sneeze. "Yah, are you ok?" 

She nodded and quickly grabbed a paper towel to wipe her snot. "I'll just---." And she sneezed again.

"Yah." Woobin walked closer to her, trying to place his hands on her forehead.

"What are you doing?!" She protested.

"Stay still." Woobin held her arm to keep her from moving. "Aissh, this dummy! You're burning from fever!"

Sora was struck. She was an inch closer to his chest that she could smell his manly scent. Her heart was thumping wildly and she could barely stood up.

"So this is why I wanted to go home so bad." Woobin blurted.

"W-what?" She asked though she didn't actually understand what he said.

"Y-you didn't know you have a fever?" He tried to change the topic. "Your fever's high. Your face's red!" 

She covered her cheeks with her hands. It's ironic that she finds her fever a relief rather than Woobin finding out that her face was red because of him. 

"Come, I'll take you to your room."

"Aniyo." She said weakly. "I'll finish this first. I'm fine."

"Kang Sora! For once listen to me!" He shouted.

"Yah! Why are you getting angry?! Why are you shouting at me!" She tried to shout but she was weak. 

Woobin didn't reply. He put his arm behind Sora's back and the other behind her knees and gently lifted her. 

Sora felt scared when she felt that she's floating until she realized that Woobin was carrying her. This time, his face was closer to hers! 

"Y-Yah, put me down. I-I promised I'll listen to you." Sora pleaded. 

"Stay still." Woobin ordered and started to climb the stairs up to Sora's room. He swiftly opened the door and carefully put Sora to bed. He pulled her comforters and tucked her too. "Don't do this again, arasso?" He's still mad.

"D-Do what?"

"Overworking and getting sick. I'm gonna die from worrying." He said in all seriousness before switching off the light and heading out. 

 

Kim Woobin ran back to the kitchen but he realized that he didn't know what to do or what to cook. 

"What to do during this times." He mumbled as he bit his nails like a crushing-teenage girl. "Calm down first. Calm down." He breathed in and breathed out.

He's been living alone for years now that he's totally clueless what to do. His mom was not around since he's young and there's no one looking after him when he's sick so he totally had no idea.

"Aunt Min!" He remembered. He quickly reached for the phone and dialed her number.

Aunt Min was a helper back in their house. She was also the one who helped her mother in raising and taking care of him while his father was busy in business. Aunt Min treated Woobin like her own son. She was the saddest when he left their house. However, they kept in touch with each other.

"Oh, Woobin-ah. I thought you're already dead!" The other line answered.

"Tss. You're going to leave first, Aunt Min. You should remember that." Woobin replied rudely. "Anyway, I called because I need to ask you something."

"Go on. You only remember me when you need something from me. Palli, ask!" 

"Of course! Why would someone like me need someone like you?!"

They were so close that joking each other that way doesn't offend any of them. 

"Aissh just because you married a beautiful wife, you're ignoring your first love! Remember, I saw that first before her!"

"Dream on, Aunt Min!" He replied. "Anyway, what should I do if there's someone that has high fever? What should I give her?"

"Waeyo? Is your wife sick and you're that worried? Myy, I'm getting jealous." 

"Yah, Aunt Min! You're too old for this! You're giving me chills!" 

"Finally, my baby is becoming a man." She sounded pleased. "Give her some paracetamol and make sure she drink plenty of water."

"Okey."

"If her temperature is high, put a wet towel in her forehead. The water should not be too hot or too cold. Give her a hot bath too."

"H-hot bath? I will give her a hot bath?" He asked.

"Before you think anything dirty, hot bath means damping her arms, for example, with a towel. You're not thinking of removing all your wife's clothes and putting her in the shower right, stupid?"

Kim Woobin blushed. "O-of course, you oldie!"

"And give her soup." She said. "Do you want me to come over? I can tell the President... Or Madame Yoon's son."

Woobin got annoyed. How come there's no single detail in his life that this oldie doesn't know? Ah, right. He told her. He told her that he will annoy his step brother by marrying his girl. Now he's regretting saying them because Aunt Min uses it to irritate him. 

"I can't believe you're still a pain, Aunt Min." He reply while shaking his head. "Send me the the ingredients for the soup right now."

"Yah, did you fell in love with her? Don't you think it's your karma? One-sided love is painful!" She said.

"Aissh, this oldie! I'll hang up. Send it to me now!" Woobin hung up. For a while, he's been staring blankly at his phone.

"One sided love is painful? It's not like I'm in love with her, with that spoiled Kang Sora?" He said as if convincing himself and stopped again. What if he's really in love with her? Will it be painful? "Aissh! That old hag Aunt Min! Alright, let's get this done and sort out the feelings once were done." He shook his head. "What am I saying? There's no feelings to be sorted anyway."

 

She was sleeping soundly.

Woobin carefully put the tray with the porridge he made in her bedside table. He wanted to wake her but he couldn't bring himself to.  He placed his hands on her forehead. He was relieved. Thankfully, her fever subsided. 

He looked around her room and noticed all the clothes and stuffs scattered around.

"Yah Kang Sora, you're bragging that you cleaned all day and you even got sick but look at all these." He clucked his tongue as he picked her things until her room was clutter free. He sat at the sofa and folded each. Woobin laughed at himself when he realized what he's doing. 

Kang Sora has the face that he'll never get tired of staring, he thought. He was so into that moment that he fearlessly reached for her hands and intertwined it with his's. 

"One sided love is painful." 

All of a sudden, he could hear Aunt Min's voice. 

He shook his head. "Aniyo. This is business." 

 

Kang Sora woke up smiling. She haven't had that kind of sleep since months now. 

"Good morning world!" Her mood says it all. She was stretching her arms until she saw the tray of porridge in her bedside table. There's  a tablet and a bottle of water too.  

"K-Kim Woobin?" She muttered. It's him, of course. Who else will do that? There's only her and him in this big house. "So, it's not a dream?"

She saw him. He was looking at her intently. His hands reached for her hand and intertwined his fingers with her. The funny thing is that she allowed him to do it without hesitation. She felt his soft, warm hands and she felt comforted and safe. Thanks to it, she had a very restful night. 

She went down to the kitchen with the food tray on her hands. She was surprised to see Woobin on the kitchen, she thought he left already for his usual morning routine. 

"You're here?" She asked.

He turned his back and faced her.

"Why? Can't I?" He asked.

Sora was surprised to see him in an apron. The bully, the manly heir of K&M Groups looks like some house husband ahjussi in that pink polkadot apron while holding the pan. 

"How do you feel?" He asked and tried to get the tray on her hands. He succeeded afterwards and put them aside.

"Better." She replied and walked to the kitchen counter where Woobin was preparing breakfast. "But aren't you going out to jog?"

"How can I do that when you're sick! I can't leave you alone." He blushed after realizing what he said. "I mean, who else will cook? I'm starving!"

"I will." She said but he pushed her to take a seat.

"Aniyo, just sit. I can do it."

"Arasso!" She replied. "But don't throw the porridge! I'll eat that."

"Why? It turned cold already."

"Then reheat it, dummy!"

"Yah!" He shouted as if he lost his temper. "Okay. Wait and I'll cook a new one."

"Aniyo! I want that. I want that now! I'm starving!" She whined like a child. 

"Arasso!" He pouted. "I thought I've seen the worst of you turns out there's even worst among that worst." 

"Komawo, Kim Woobin-ah." She answered without minding what he said. The truth is she's not a fan of soup and porridges and she'd rather eat rice when sick but since she did appreciate him so much and didn't want his effort to go to waste, she will eat it wholeheartedly. 

 


It was Monday afternoon and Sora was waiting for Woobin at Kyuden Hotel. Part of their "contract" was to eat together and now she was used to have him beside her during meal time. 

"Pick up. Where are you?" She said trying to call him for the 6th time but he isn't answering. "Where is he? Is he ok?" Finally, she had the idea to call his secretary. 

"VP Kim is in the meeting. But I will go and inform him that you called." His secretary said. 

Woobin started to work in K&M Groups as Vice President the week after Sora got her job in Kyuden Hotel. But never did he become this busy to the extent of not texting or calling her. 

"Aissh, this isn't going to work." She stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag. She needs to have lunch right now.

"Manager Kang, a certain Mrs. Yoon Sonha wanted to see you." The secretary from their department informed her.

"Yoon Sonha-sshi?" She's not very sure who this Yoon Sonha is but she didn't get a chance to think who she is since her door swung open and there she was. 

Yoon Sonha is Kim Woobin's step mother and Lee Jonghyun's mom.

"A-anyeong haseyo, Ommonim." She bowed as her heart trumps fast. She had no idea what she's doing there. 

"Kang Sora, what do you take your elders for? Do you see me as a joke?" Madame Yoon said. 

Sora was puzzled. "W-what.. I-I don't.."

"You made me come all the way here." She said and sat comfortably on her office room's couch. 

I didn't. She wanted to reply.

"It's been months already since you married my stepson but not once did you come over to pay respect to us." She explained.

"M-mianhe. W-we really did plan but something came up and suddenly we became busy."

"Even so. Even a minute would work." She said and stood up. "Palli and come with me."

"E-excuse me?"

"You didn't hear me? Let's go."

"T-to where?"

She rolled her eyes. "Do I need to answer your question? Palli!" She said before walking out the door.

 

In a hurry, Sora left her phone in her office but she managed to tell their department's secretary that she couldn't make it to her meetings. 

The first stop with her mother in law is the mall.

"We should do this often in order for us to become close, right Kang Sora?" She asked. They were inside a very expensive bag boutique in the mall. "I don't have a daughter so I'll treat you as one."

"Please do so, ommonim." Sora replied awkwardly.

"Oh, this is nice." She stopped by a large handbag.

"N-neh." 

"This is the recent addition on our designer's spring collection." Said the store's attendant. "Actually, there are only 2 of this kind here in Korea. The first bag belongs to the first lady." She added.

"That's amazing, right Sora-sshi?"

Sora got it instantly. This elder wanted her to buy that bag for her. 

"Agasshi, please wrap this. We'll get this." Sora said.

"Oh, are we?" Yoon Sonha said, as if she sneakily. 

"Neh ommonim. Please take this as my gift for you." 

"Oh my. Daughters are really the best." She exclaimed.

Sora rolled her eyes. She's been wanting to save her salaries but this mother in law swept it all. She felt sad when she thought that she didn't get any for her own mother but she managed to buy one for this 'foxy' mother in law. 

After buying and spending a lot in that imported bag boutique, Sora's mother in law wanted to eat steak. But she didn't want an ordinary steak. She wanted a steak cooked with an Italian chef. She was craving for it, she said. Like in the bag boutique, Sora spent a lot too.

"Come to the house before going home." The mother in law offered when they're inside her car.

"A-arasso, Ommonim." Sora was so annoyed that she left her phone. How can she come home? She can't call Woobin to pick her. 

 

"I'm so full after eating the steak." Yoon Sonha said as soon as arriving in their house. "A cup of tea would be great." 

"I-I'll get a cup for you, ommonim." Sora suggested.

"Will you? Then please add fruits. Make sure to wash them and take it to my room. I'll be waiting." She said and headed upstairs. "I'm so tired."

All of their house helpers looked at each other. Madame Yoon is being her diva self as usual.

 

"Let me do it for you." A kind voice reached out to Sora when she was carefully slicing the apples in the Kim family's kitchen.

"Aniyo, it's ok. I don't want to trouble you." Sora replied trying to hide her annoyance.

"You're Kim Woobin's wife, right?" She asked again while Sora nodded. "I am his Aunt Min. I was his nanny when his small. Thanks for taking him." Aunt Min bowed at her.

"Oh no, don't do that." She held her arms to stop her from bowing. "I didn't do much. I'm glad to meet you, Aunt Min."

"You did a lot." Aunt Min was so smiley that Sora's spirit was lift up.

"What's taking the fruits so long, Kang Sora?!" 

Their small 'chat' was interrupted when the Madam started acting up. 

"M-mian, ommonim." She carefully put the fruits and tea on the table.

"Did you call Woobin?" 

"I-I wanted to but I left my phone in the hotel in a hurry when-----." Sora tried to explain but she cut her.

"Are you blaming me?!" She asked in a high pitched tone.

"A-aniyo, ommonim. I didn't."

"You shouldn't be. If only you and your incompetent husband followed the rules, then none of these would happen. Kim Woobin is like a spoiled child who follows her father asking for whatever he likes. What a shame."

"With all your respect ommonim, Woobin is nothing like that."

"What did you say?" Her eyebrows raised after hearing Sora disagree on her. 

"My husband is not incompetent. He goes to work everyday." She said. "With all your respect again, let me say this. He's not your son in the first place and it's rude to call him spoiled child. You have a son too so you shouldn't judge someone else's son. You don't know him so please stop bad mouthing about him."

"Kang Sora! I let you in in my house and this is what you're going to repay me? Who do you think you are?!" She said almost shouting. "What kind of parents do you have? Very irresponsible! They didn't teach you a thing! You and Kim Woobin deserve each other, you mannerless, impolite, arrogant brats!" 

"Omma, don't you think you're taking this far?" Lee Jonghyun appeared all of a sudden. He grabbed Sora's by the wrist and pulled her with him. 

 


Lee Jonghyun took her to the house's garden. Cold wind was blowing as he stared at her obviously depressed face.

"You're not ok." He knew her very well that he didn't bother asking if she's ok. "Why did you do that? Why did you talk back?"

"Should I just held it in? Your mother was bad mouthing about my husband!" She replied emotionally. 

Jonghyun smiled as he felt the pain. "Your husband. You changed a lot. Now you're defending him." 

"I am not defending him. Kim Woobin is nothing like that. He doesn't deserved to be treated like that! Why can't she see that? What is she being so insecure about?" She blurted out.

"The more I hear you, the more I see him in you." Jonghyun said. "The insecure you're talking about is my mother." 

Sora shook her head. "Why can't anybody get on his good side? All you can see is the bully, the arrogant and the mean Kim Woobin. Why don't you guys look at his other side?" 

"No matter which side I look at him, I will always see him as the guy who stole you from me." 

Sora's heart race as Jonghyun was staring deep at her eyes. 

"What's this? My brother and my wife talking behind my back?"

Suddenly, Jonghyun's stares became glares. Kim Woobin appeared.

"I am here to get my wife." Woobin said as he pulled Sora to his side.

"Go and take your mannerless, jerk wife." Yoon Sonha came too. "I'll make sure to tell your father what happened here."

"Yah, who are you calling mannerless?" Woobin's blood started to boil.

"Woobin-ah, let's go." Sora pulled his arm. "I am tired."

"Yah, I am not doing this because you're old. I'm doing this because she told me so." Woobin said while sneering. "But I won't let this go. I'll get you on this." He told her before pulling Sora with him.

 


"What happened back there?" Woobin asked as soon as they got home. "I've been calling you but you didn't answer."

"I left my phone in the office." Sora replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." 

"Why are you like that?" He folded his arms in front of him. "Something happened."

"Nothing. I'm just tired. I had a long day." 

Woobin faked a laugh. "You're like that because you met Lee Jonghyun. You're acting different after seeing him. Wae? Did all your feelings came back after seeing him?" It was supposed to be an insult but he felt a pang in his chest.

"Kim Woobin, I am tired for this. Not now."

"Ani. Let's talk about it now." 

Sora faced him. "Why are you doing this to me? Why do I need to hear those harsh words because of you? Why do I need to hear her insult my parents?"

Kim Woobin was struck.

"Can't you be any nicer to her?" She added. "She's your mom!"

"She's not my mother!" He yelled at her. "She may be my father's wife but not my mom."

Sora got scared when he yelled but she didn't let him see. "I bet your mother felt so ashamed to have a son like you."

Woobin glared at her. "You didn't know a thing." He said and walked to his room. He closed his door so hard that it's sound echoed at the whole house.

 

It's still 7 in the morning when Sora went to the kitchen from her room. She was already dressed up for work. Though tired, she didn't slept well because of Woobin. It bothered her so much that he was so angry the other night. Sora was hoping that everything will be ok and everything will stay the same between them. 

The clock turned 8 and the foods she prepared turned cold. But still, there's no Kim Woobin. Though hesitant, Sora ran upstairs to his room.

"Woobin-ah!" She knocked as loud as she can. "Kim Woobin! I'm so late for work! Palli!" She didn't hear a thing. "I'm coming in!" She twisted the door only to find his room empty. The bed was fixed and the room was clean. Even the shower is empty. "Where is that guy?" She mumbled at herself. "Did he jog? But what's taking him so long? What if he fainted on the road... Aniyo! Why am I talking to myself." She shut the door and went to the kitchen. 

Sora saw Head Security Lee and Driver Park on the living room.

"Head Security Lee, did you see Woobin?" She asked.

"He left, Miss." Security Lee replied.

"He left?" Sora repeated. She can't believed what she heard. "Ah, to jog."

"No, Miss. He left to work." 

Sora's mouth dropped open. How could he do it?! It's part of the contract! 

"But Sir Kim told me to drive you to work, Miss." Driver Park intervene. "Should we go now?"

Sora smiled bitterly. "Let's go." 

Her heart sank when he saw Edward in the garage. She was staring at it blankly thinking that he said he won't give it to her because it's his favorite. If it's his favorite then why did he left it there? 

Lunch came and still there's no Kim Woobin.

She was hoping to see him soon.

_______________________________________

Hello. This is Christine. (Who else, right? Hehe:p) thanks for reading!

Thanks for subscribing! :) KPOPLOVERx, Junsukiyoo, amylyn143, Angie_7251, tambam, rosamarie, sylvia15, amoi-812 and flanrabbin. :) thank you so much :*

Have a nice day. ;*