21

Love or Lost Game

a/n: anyone missed me? ;)


 

Sora’s POV

You know that feeling when you wake up feeling blinded by the sunlight?

As for this morning, I don’t.

I wake up feeling SUFFOCATED!

Just as my source of oxygen almost run out, I coughed like there’s no tomorrow and opened my eyes slowly.

Surprise!

Kim Trash face greeted me first thing in the morning.

Wait what???

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Accompanied by my deafening morning scream are my legendary kicks towards the er. WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?!

Coming to his senses, Jongin opened his eyes -scratch that-, he widened his eyes as soon as realising he was squishing me like a teddy bear.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” “WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!”

And God has taken the liberty to make us talk at the same time.

“WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU HUGGING ME??!!!” I screamed at his face. We both sat up and face each other like a long-life nemesis we are.

“WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON MY BED??!!!”

Believe it or not, first thing in the morning, Park Sora and Kim Jongin’s face-off starts!

“YOU THINK I’M YOUR PILLOW OR SOMETHING?!”

“ARE YOU TRYING TO FRAME ME AND TELL EVERYONE I YOU?!”

Hold up-

WHAT????????????????????????

“EXCUSE ME???? WHY WOULD I DO THAT, YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE?!”

“Oh, now you said I’m disgusting. What about when you hug me in your sleep, you skin-crawling witch?”

wha-

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HUGGED ME UNTIL I’M ALMOST DEAD, YOU DEADFISH!”

“God, I hope I’m still .”

What

THE

Is this guy for real?

“I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT!!! AND AS FAR AS MY MEMORY SERVES, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO BE BESIDE YOU ON THE BED!”

“I DID NOT! I DON’T EVEN REMEMBER YOU BEING HERE!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM???!!!!!”

*cue in imaginary thunder sound*

I was dumbfounded for a moment.

“Are you… trying to say you don’t remember anything? Tell me, are you the type to forget everything when you fell sick??” I questioned unbelievably.

 “I fell sick?” He asked, a confusion expression spread on his face.

Ugh! What sin have I done to deserve this punishment? If only I know it yesterday, I would’ve gone home. Demmit!

I huffed out loud and crossed my arms across my chest. “I came here yesterday because of your call and took care of you until you’re finally breathing oxygen and yet, you have the audacity to accuse me of you?? The nerve you got-”

Wait a minute.

Yesterday?

So, it is ‘today’ as in, TODAY???

“Oh no.” Reaching for my phone somewhere on the bed, I widened my eyes. “WE’RE LATE!!”


 

“OH MY GOD!”

“IS THIS REAL?!”

“WHAT HAS HAPPENED???”

“ARE YOU TWO FINALLY TOGETHER NOW????”

“WHY ARE YOU WEARING JONGIN’S SHIRT??????”

For a moment, there’s silence.

I thought I can finally breathe again, until…

“YOU TWO SLEEP TOGETHER?!”

Wha-

“NO!” Hearing that, both Jongin and I instantly stood up. And that managed to catch everyone’s attention in the cafeteria.

But I think, attention is all on us since the moment the EXO boys “announced” that the Satan and I sleep together.

Which is not true.

“For heaven’s sake, why would I sleep with a devil masking a peasant’s face?” I scrunched up my nose in disgust. Never in hell I’m gonna do that!

“Says the witch who squished me like I’m her teddy bear.” Jongin hissed.

Ex-kiyuzzz meh

I’m not even a teddy bear kind of girl.

“So you two did sleep together?” Sehun asked, eyes wide.

Look at what you’ve done, satan.

I sent a piercing glare towards Jongin who was sitting in front of me before decided to spice things up like the evil witch I am.

“You can put the blame on him. He asked for it.”

All the eleven boys widened their eyes and dropped their jaws. Ha. We’ll see how you take that.

“Well, at least we used protection. I don’t have to deal with you if you’re pregnant.”

WHAT

THE

“SERIOUSLY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” That came from eleven other boys around the table.

While me, I’m busy preparing exciting 101 ways to kill Kim FREAKING Jongin. I swear if he opens up his mouth again, I’m going to kick his body part where the sun don’t shine.

“What an idiot!” I huffed. “And a bunch of idiot.” I continued, directing my gaze towards the boys.

I leaned forward, piercing my stare into Jongin’s head. “I REGRET taking care of someone who got sick by a stupid reason.”

The satan avoided my stare and coughed at the sudden attack. Heh. “So, umm… what should we do about the carnival? We got less than two weeks to prepare. It’s next Friday, remember?”

I smirked knowingly. “Someone’s changing the topic.”

“It’s going well so far.” Junmyeon said. See? I told you I’m not a leader kind of person. So he’s in charge automatically. “Except for the performance.”

I froze in my seat and looked elsewhere. Damn, that’s just a great way to remind me of my biggest problem at the moment.

“While we’re at the topic, uh, Sora…”

Upon hearing my name being mentioned, I turned towards Sehun who had a VERY remorse expression on his face.

Eh?

“I’m sorry.” He said. “You know, for shouting at you the other day.”

Shouting?

Ah~~~

I clicked my fingers, remembering the day when I called the boys for a meeting, but I ditched it happily instead. “I’m fine with it, no worries.”

Sehun widened his eyes unbelievably. “Really?”

Ha. No.

The grin on my face slowly grew wider as I spoke in a mocking way. “Yeah right.”

You can basically imagine how Sehun’s face dropped at that. I’m so awesome!

“You think I’m gonna let you off the hook that easily? No, that’s not Park Sora’s style.”

“So… what is your exact Park Sora style then?” Sehun started to fidget in his seat, the uneasy feelings started enveloping him. He knew he’s at fault here so he can’t avoid the series of disaster coming for him.

*cue in evil laugh*

“You owe me a wish.”

The lad slanted his eyes towards me and I can see he’s resisting the urge to scoff.

“A wish that I can claim anytime I want, anything I want.”

“You’re becoming a lot more like Jongin.”

I turned my head abruptly at Baekhyun before kicking his feet from under the table. “Excuse you, I’ve been always like this. Don’t compare me with someone who has weak antibodies.”

“Hey, anyone would get sick after getting rained on.” Jongin protested.

I put on a smug look, just for the sake of annoying him. “Not me.”

“Because you’re a witch. Everyone knows that.”

“And everyone knows you’re a weakling.”

I heard Kris sighed from beside me. “Here we go again.” And that’s when we tuned everyone out with our recess-time routine.


 

“Ugh! He just HAD to throw the hamburger!”

Fuming in anger, I untied my hair harshly and washed off the sauce stain, tomato, and whatever it is you can imagine coming from a hamburger thrown at your head.

You may guess it right.

Jongin and I started a food fight in the cafeteria and right before I throw the table at him, the boys quickly took us away.

We’re just in our usual bickering routine until he decided to bring up the nonexistent topic about our ‘first night’. So, I threw fries at him and the food fight started.

And TADA! I have a hamburger as my crown.

“I swear to all my caps I’ll kill him one fine day.” I gritted my teeth while raking my fingers through my hair furiously.

“Whoa, whoa! You might get bald sooner than you think if you continue doing that.”

Hm?

I turned to my left and there’s this one pretty girl smiling amusedly at me. I blinked twice and blurted out. “Do I know you?”

She chuckled after that one question. It’s a real question, not a joke though. “No. But the whole school knows you already. Perhaps you’re aware of the fact by now.”

“No, I don’t.”

She raised a brow, not believing my denial. “Seriously? You and Kai are like the school’s source of entertainment now.”

“HA.” That’s absurd.

The girl laughed at my boring face and I suddenly felt dejavu rushing over me. “Well then, I have to say that the two of you are doing a good job in making my last year of high school not boring.”

Oh.

“You’re a senior.” I said after realizing the fact.

“Yeah. Nice meeting you, Sora.” She gave me one last smile before leaving the toilet.

Well, that’s… not so bad.

I thought she was going to be a and pull my hair or something or warn me about Jongin like “don’t go near him anymore”, somewhere along the line.

Because that happens to me countless of times in all of my previous schools.

Wiping my wet hair with tissues, a thought suddenly struck me. “Come to think of it, it’s been weeks and I’ve been living a normal life.”

Except for the boys’ existence.

No, honestly.

Nobody has come to strike me yet.

“Okay, let’s say the satan is not the school’s hot boy. Then, what about the obnoxious crocodile? The girls were all over Jinyoung and his clique.”

Maybe I finally found the right school?

Automatically, I smiled at that thought.

Wait. I smiled at that thought?

Looking at myself in the mirror, I slap my own self. Ouch, that actually hurts. “Ugh! Something’s wrong with me. I never like school.”

My eyes then directed towards the jersey that I borrowed from Jongin. Since we’re in a rush and I don’t have the time to go home, I got prepared for school at Jongin’s apartment and by saying that, of course, I HAD to wear his clothes.

And that small issue has become the hot topic in the school and has become the invitation on all assumptions been made about us.

Gahhh!! I BLAME ALL THIS ON THAT FREAKING JONGUGH!

“PARK SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU’RE INSIDE!! COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I almost tripped on my own shoes when I heard that shout. “What the…”

Is the typical drama scene going to happen now?

“PARK SORA!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!!”

Eh? It’s a boy’s voice?

But it sounds SO familiar.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And the shrieks feel familiar too.

Hold up.

Not caring about the end of my hair still wet from the water, I quickly grabbed my cap and rushed outside.

My guess is damn right.

“What the are you doing?”

The living crocodile in front of me smiled at me.

…but not after he scrutinized me upside down.

“So it’s true then? So this is it?”

Huh?

I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding his question. “Can’t you speak in human language?”

“This won’t do.” Jinyoung mumbled, though clear enough for me to hear.

“Honestly, what are you-”

“Take off your clothes.”

“WHAT?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”