Catch me

Cupcakes With Himchan

I was wide awake at 7:30 am on my day off. I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided I'd get out of bed and grab a new bag of coffee for the apartment. I rolled over to the center of the bed and met my handsome lover, Himchan, to see if he wanted anything.

I caressed his cheek, “Oppa? Do you want anything from the cafe?” I didn't receive any answer. I tried once more. “Chan chan?” Still no answer. I guess he was still asleep. I rolled out of bed as gently and quiet as I could, not to disturb my little angel. I threw on the bottoms to my jammies, walked out to grab my coat by the door and slipped into my cute, fuzzy snow boots.

The cafe was literally just around the corner so it only took awhile to get there. I walked in to find out they had brought back their infamous freshly baked cupcakes. I was stoked! It was finally my turn to order. It felt like forever, even though there was only 3 customers before me. I ordered a hot vanilla coffee, Himchan's Americano and small box of four cupcakes. It was packaged so cutely. The box was first sealed with red heart stickers on both sides and then in the middle was a cutely muffin sticker. Then it was tied with a red and white ribbon for easy carrying. I waited for the my two drinks and when they were ready I went back to the apartment.

When I got upstairs to our apartment, I let myself in and a very cute Himchan, that had obviously just gotten out of bed greeted me. “Agiiiiiii, where'd you go? I was worried.” I scoffed joking, “yea it only took you thirty minutes to realize I wasn't in bed with you.” Himchan pouted and I giggled at him. “I got you an Americano, would you like it now?” I asked him. “No, I haven't brushed yet, I was waiting for you so we could brush our teeth together.” “Ew, go brush your teeth. I've already brushed.” “What? You didn't wait for me? Why not? We always brush together on our days off!” he pouted again. I giggled, “because I went out to get coffee, I didn't want to bad breathe the cashier to death! You dummy!” “Fine! I'll go brush my teeth alone then.” he pouted and left to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I took a sip of my coffee, making sure not to burn myself and then set it down on the counter. I figured we wouldn't be eating the cupcakes just yet so I walked over to the fridge to put it away. As I was putting the box down on the fridge rack, Himchan had finished brushing his teeth and walked into the kitchen. “What's that, babe?” he asked me. I tried my best to keep the cupcakes hidden as I took one out of the box, “nothingggg,” I said to him. “C'mon, what is it? Is it sweet?” “I said, its nothing.” Himchan then cornered me in between the fridge and himself. I took a scooped of the cupcake's whip onto my finger, turned around and wiped it on his nose. Surprised, he let go of the fridge door, giving me just enough time to run away.

He realized what it was and darted right after me. “Ya! Jagiii! Let me have some!” he shouted as he chased after me. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully. He chased me all around the living room, into our bedroom and back. I started getting tired and out of breathe and Himchan could tell. Still running, I jumped onto the sofa and just as I got both of my feet onto the cushions, Himchan took the chance and pounced on me. Making me land flat on my face into the cushion and my arms laid out in front of me. I managed to turn around so that I was facing Himchan. “Ya!” I shouted at him. “Caught you!” I stuck my tongue out at him. He caught my tongue and kissed me letting our tongues wrestle for awhile. I broke away to catch my breathe. Himchan was still hovering over me and I held the cupcake up to my chin, in order not to crush it. I gazed into his eyes. His eyes told me how much he loves me and how much he adores me. I was lost in them. Just then, Himchan smeared whip on my lips and them off. “Mm! You taste good!” he chuckled. I blushed hard. Himchan got up to help me sit up, then he seated himself and faced me. I gestured him to come closer and as he did, I smacked the cupcake in his mouth and ran towards the bedroom, “Catch me if you can!” I chuckled.