Oppa!

Please Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were just finishing up your dance rehearsal in one of the many YG dance studios with your back up dancers. You sat against the mirror trying to catch your breath after such a gruesome practice. Your debut was so close you could feel it and it excited you to no end. Finally you were going to achieve your dream and possibly share the limelight with your boyfriend of 4 years, Wu YiFan, or as most know him, Kris. You were just slipping on the black hoodie he gave you for Christmas after tying your long royal blue dyed hair in a ponytail when the dance studio door burst open, startling everyone in the studio. You look up to see a frantic looking CL. She spots you and quickly runs over to you. She holds her phone out to you as she tries to catch her breath from clearly running to the studio.

You look at her in concern, "Chae, gwenchana?"

The Baddest Female shakes her head slightly and points to the phone. 

You look down at the iPhone screen and your eyes widen at the words 'EXO-M Leader Kris suing SM Entertainment'. Your eyes dont even make it to the article before you start shaking your head. You shove CL's phone back at her and quickly grab your stuff, pushing past everyone to leave the studio. Tears begin blurring your vision as you run down the stairs, the elevator not even coming to mind. By the time you make it to the ground floor you are holding in sobs and can feel the tears soaking your shirt. You go outside and begin looking for your car frantically. You gasp when someone turns you around forcefully but relax when you realize its CL. 

She says "Where are you going?"

You sniffle and respond, "T-To fi-find my Op-Oppa."

CL takes my car keys and nods, "Fine but I'll drive. Arasso?"

The rapper grabs her friend's hand and leads her to the car. They quickly get in and CL starts driving towards EXO's dorm, a road she's driven to many times for her friend but no time as heartwrenching as this one. You were absolutely quiet the whole ride, only sniffles and badly stiffled sobs coming from the passenger seat. As if the night couldn't get any worse it had started pouring during the drive. CL slowed to a stop in front of the dorm building and didn't even get a chance to say anything to her friend before she was out of the car and running full speed to the building. You ran with every ounce of energy into the building and practically flew up the stairs. After what felt like an eternity you reached the door to the dorm. You banged on the door as hard as you could, shivering slightly as you were absolutely soaked. The door swung open to reveal Chanyeol's face which immediately contorted in concern when he saw the state you were in.

He gasped softly "___ what are you doing here?"

You ignored his question, "Where is he? Channie where is he?"

Chanyeol sighs when he hears the desperation in your voice, "He's packing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter