FINAL

Accidentally A Roomate

A man groaned for 90th times that day.

"I'm going to die!!"

"Would you stop that?" another deep voice interupted.

"I can't!"

"Just go home!" A brunette boy beside the deep voice bragged.

"Home?"

Oh my God.

Kim Jongdae rushed to shove all the papers into his bag messily. He stood up just to fall down because he forgot about the new area he got, had a one step stair down. He fell hard on his face as everyone peeked from their desk to see what misery this employee had cause.

"Are you somehow okay?" The brunette boy cared.

"I don't, Byun Baek!"

"What's happening anyway?" the deep voice asked.

"I forgot that I'm moving in to a new place!" Jongdae stood up and ran outside the work station.

"YAAH! Kim Jongdae! Please be quiet!" The boss room door opened as he stared at Jongdae who pushing the elevator button rapidly.

"He's so annoying! But his work is good!" He frowned.

"Be patient, Mr. Kim Suho," Baekhyun said.

"This is silly. He's been alone for years and be grumpy," the deep voice boomed again and Suho shook his head in despair.

"Don't be grumpy like that, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said as Chanyeol quickly agreed to that suggestion.

"I won't."

Suho sighed again and entered his room, leaving all the employees back to their home.

***

Jongdae ran to his apartment building and waited for the elevator. The people shocked to see his rapid movements as he entered the elevator and pressed the button to 8th floor.

He cursed himself for not packing his clothes last night and regretted it later when he opened his apartment door.

It was the most chaos situation ever.

Jongdae took his luggage and shoved his clothes, didn't even forget about the undergarments. He took another bag and took his favorite plushies, two teddy bears, and some books. Tomorrow he would ask someone to clean this up before selling it.

It felt like yesterday when he had a financial loss and needed to get a new place where he could share a rent.

"Hello, Jongdae hyung?" A voice asked after Jongdae put his phone beside his ear.

"What?!"

"Yaaah! Don't use that tone or I'll deaf and tell Kyung Soo hyung to crush you down!"

"Stop being a brat, Jongin. What is it?"

"Just want to ask if you're done packing or not. I know that you are that clumsy to forget everything," Jongin mocked as Jongdae groaned.

"Just drown yourself in acid, I'll come before dinner. Tell Kyung Soo to make something delicious."

"Of course he'll cook something delicious!"

"Bye, brat!"

Jongdae threw his phone on his shoulder bag and dragged his luggage outside the apartment. He called a cab to an apartment not really far from there. The driver seemed amused by the man's unusual panicness as he put the luggage on the back seat while Jongdae sat in the front and showed the way.

He went out and grabbed the luggage as he entered the gate to an apartment park in front of him. Jongdae groaned in despair because of his sore body. Hell, he was there in front of the laptop all day and ran to his old apartment and packing in ten minutes.

"Ouch!" A sound made him gained his conciousness as he bumped hard into someone until they fell on their miserably.

"Where the hell is your eyes?!" Jongdae snapped unconciously as he stood up to clean his dusty pants.

"Sorry," the voice said as Jongdae looked up to see a chubby man with polite gesture in front of him.

The man stunned to see his round face and eyes and labeled that this man wasn't not a man, he was still a boy. He usually didn't attracted to someone like this. But the aura of this person was different yet he choosed to get away from him.

"Are you okay?" The man asked as Jongdae shook his head and walked away with his luggage, leaving the man with confused look.

"I'm coming!!" Jongdae shouted as Jongin opened the door.

Jongdae smiled to see his newly shared apartment. He got Jongin and Kyung Soo who had a guest room empty so he proposed the idea to live with them. That two younger boys got their one room and slept together. Jongdae didn't mind that. Because he was the one with it too.

He slumped onto the couch and realized that he didn't see his room yet. Jongin brought his luggage as he trailed behind.

His jaw hung open to see a big size bed with realistic wolf bed cover as he saw some plushies on the bed near the pillows. He turned to see Jongin facepalmed himself.

"Oh I forget to tell you," He said as Jongdae predicted the scenarios in his head.

"You are going to have a roommate," Jongin ended his statement as Jongdae groaned loudly in desperation.

"HOW?!" He snapped Jongin.

"I'm sorry hyung but I can't let Kyung Soo's best friend stayed in an unknown place. He came from china but he's korean actually," Jongin explained.

"Okay fine!"

"Dinner's ready!" A voice made Jongin's eyes sparkled and told Jongdae to take a quick bath so they could have dinner together.

"Will he come too?" Jongdae refered to his new roommate.

"Of course!" Jongin replied as he stormed to help Kyung Soo with the table.

Jongdae moved himself to the bathroom and stunned to see another liquid soap, shampoo, a facial wash, and a glass with toothpaste and toothbrush. That must be belong to his newly friend.

"Ah Xiumin hyung!" Kyung Soo opened the door as Jongdae showed up to the dining room and stunned to see the same man he bumped few hours ago.

"Oh it's you," The man said as Kyung Soo and Jongin eyed them both in full confusion.

"So you met before?" Jongin quicky asked.

"He bumped me hard before," Kyung Soo let the man in and they all sat on the dining chair.

"Hyung? Don't you want to eat?" Kyung Soo asked as Jongdae quickly sat beside his new roommate.

Jongin chuckled in amusement to see Jongdae shutted his mouth in the dinner and Kyung Soo realized that too as he tried to speak with him.

"So, your name is Jongdae. Hello I'm Xiumin," Xiumin introduced himself as Jongdae tried not to curled up his toes because of the man's dearing smile.

"Kim Jongdae."

They ate in silence as Kyung Soo feed Jongin with more shrimp silently too.

"I'll do the dishes," Xiumin volunteered as Jongin nodded in happiness.

"Then since you two are roommate, why don't you do it together? You can know each other well," Kyung Soo's idea made Jongdae choked on his green tea.

"I don't live here to work again!" Jongdae automatically snapped as Xiumin's eyes widened at the frequency.

"Yaah we share the payments together!" Jongin said as Kyung Soo shooed him down.

"Sorry about that hyung," Kyung Soo quickly said.

Jongdae, being the nice guy, at last took his plate and Jongin's. Xiumin went to the kitchen first as he trailed behind him.

The sound of clanking plate heard as Jongdae received every wet plates and dried it.

"Sorry 'bout that," Jongdae said as Xiumin chuckled.

"No need to be sorry."

"Actually that wolf cover is quite scary."

"Eh? Oh I'm sorry. I'm going to change it."

"No! No need to! It's okay, I guess."

"You are such a different man," Xiumin laughed wholeheartedly as Jongdae stunned to hear such a friendly laugh.

"Of course I'm different," Jongdae pouted.

"Narsistic," Xiumin let out a small laugh as they continued their work.

***

"Seems like they get along well," Jongin returned to his room after eavesdropping the hyung's chat.

"Good for them. You should be nice to Jongdae hyung," Kyung Soo folded their clothes neatly on the bed.

"He's just annoying, but he's a good guy. I amazed to see him stay quiet in dinner. You know that he's noisy as hell," Jongin said.

"We should see tomorrow morning," Kyung Soo put the clothes into his and Jongin's wardrobe.

***

Jongdae entered the room and jumped in shock because of the wolf cover as Xiumin went into the bathroom. He actually didn't mind on sharing the bed but somehow, seeing this petitè man made his heart beat faster. His presence made his tongue flipped and he stayed quiet despite his noisy yet annoying complain behaviour.

"Hmm I guess we can share the bed. Or should I buy a separate bed?" Xiumin said after he saw Jongdae sat on the other side of the bed.

"It's okay."

"Are you somehow gay?" Xiumin's question made Jongdae jolted.

"How about you?" Jongdae snapped as he wanted to slap his annoying mouth for such a blunt question.

But no, this small man was an exception.

"I'm a one kind of it," Xiumin admitted as Jongdae shocked to hear that.

"Then I am too."

"So I hope it won't be that awkward for us," Xiumin slept on one side of the bed as he hugged his plushies.

"You are too old for plushies," Jongin snorted.

"You are too old for teddy bears," Xiumin murmured as Jongdae laughed and began to sleep.

***

It was a glorious morning as Xiumin opened his eyes just to find someone slept beside him. Thank God that they weren't that close.

He admired this man actually even he's older than him. His curled up lips was the one that difference him from the other man. But a frown seen on the younger's face.

"Jongdae?" Xiumin called as Jongdae opened his eyes widely.

"HWAAAAA!!!" He screamed and fell down from the bed.

"What happen?!" Jongin stormed inside with his waiter uniform as Xiumin shocked to see Jongdae who tried to control his breath.

"No-nothing," Jongdae stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

"What happened?" Kyung Soo softly asked as he came to Xiumin.

"He just freak out to see me," Xiumin laughed to see Jongdae's flushed face.

"I'm sorry," Jongdae came out from the bathroom with red tint on his cheeks as Jongin and Kyung Soo shocked to see him.

"But hyung," Kyung Soo said as he stared at the wall clock.

"I'M LATE!!" Jongdae grabbed his shirt and pants and ran to the bathroom.

"My eardrums. Let's go hyung," Jongin said as Kyung Soo nodded.

"We'll leave now. Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked to Xiumin.

"It's fine. My shift is in the afternoon. I'll clean around," Xiumin said as Kyung Soo hugged him.

Jongin and Kyung Soo left as Jongdae went out from the bathroom and grabbed his bag.

"I'M GOING TOO!" Jongdae shouted as he wore his tie messily.

"YAAAH! STOP!" Xiumin shouted back and Jongdae froze when he wore his shoes.

"Stand up!" Xiumin commanded as Jongdae shocked but did what he said.

Xiumin hummed as he tied the neck tie neatly and smiled because of his work. Jongdae couldn't say anything. His heart felt like stopping.

"Are you okay? Your face is red," Xiumin asked concernly.

"I'm okay. Thanks! I'm leaving!" Jongdae went outside to his workplace.

***

"Is he sick?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

"I don't know," Chanyeol answered.

"Guys I can hear you talking about me," Jongdae snapped as he stared at those two dorkies.

"You are unusually happy today," Baekhyun stated.

"I don't!"

"But you are humming every songs that you know! It's ing unusual," Chanyeol defended Baekhyun as Jongdae sipped on his warm coffee.

"Are you thinking about something?" Chanyeol asked.

"Or someone?" Baekhyun's continuation made Jongdae choked successfully.

"Yeaaay! It's really someone? Who is she? Or he?" Baekhyun blurted out questions as Jongdae shooed them away.

"No fun!" Chanyeol whined.

"Ah~ Suho hyung wanted us to meet his boy friend," Baekhyun said.

"When is that?" Jongdae asked.

"This evening. In the cafè," Chanyeol answered.

"I'm curious to see the man!" Jongdae said as they saw Suho, smiling happily as he hummed to get his lunch.

"Look what he did to Suho. Wow he is happy for a looong time," Baekhyun said.

"So I don't make you happy?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Naah~ You always will be my source of happiness, Yeol," Baekhyun pecked Chanyeol's lips.

"No PDA please!" Jongdae stared at his monitor as the latter laughed.

***

Four of them stepped outside the office and headed to the nearest cafè they usually came.

"So where's he?" Baekhyun's gaze wandering around the cafè.

"There he is!" Suho cheered as they all turned to see a man coming inside the cafè.

Jongdae's jaw hung open to see this man again. His dimples never went out from his mind. Never. The man also stunned at his place to see Jongdae when their eyes met. Three other males eyed them both curiously.

"Jongdae?" the man spoke as Jongdae stood from his place and went away without a word.

"You know him?" Suho asked as Yixing sat beside him.

"I'm sorry, Suho. But he's my ex. I'm the one who broke up with him," Yixing answered as Baekhyun and Chanyeol gasped.

***

Jongdae ran away as far as he could.

Why it must be Yixing?

Why was he again?

The man entered an alley that he knew and quickly entered a pub.

"Jongdae?" a bartender shocked to see the man he was used to see a year ago.

"Hyung why are you here?" Tao shoved all the people to get to Jongdae.

"I want vodka! Whisky! Everything!" Jongdae cried as Kris and Tao's memories flashed back to the time when they saw Jongdae broken hearted.

"Did you meet him?" Tao carefully asked as Jongdae nodded and cried.

"Give me a bottle of vodka, please," Jongdae whined as Kris led him to the worker's room.

"No. The last time you drank, you tried to sleep with Tao," Kris said as Jongdae hit his shoulder hard and Tao forced him to sit down.

"Please calm down," Tao hugged his hyung as Jongdae broke into tears and Kris excused himself because he needed to work.

Tao didn't know what to do when Jongdae slept because he was tired of crying. He needed to go there and helped Kris too.

"Hyung, what should we do?" Tao asked as Kris eyed Jongdae who slept with his puffy eyes.

"Call Kyung Soo, Jongin told me that they live together now," Kris said as Tao took his phone.

"WHAT?!" Kyung Soo's voice attracted the other chefs as he lowed down his voice to ask what happened before.

"I can't go anywhere and Jongin too because of our shift. But maybe I can call someone else to pick him up. Text me the address," Kyung Soo finally said as Tao agreed on that.

***

Xiumin hummed as he inserted the clothes into the washing machine. His shift in bookstore ended so he could help with house chores.

"Yeah?" Xiumin answered his phone when it rang.

"Hyung, can you please pick Jongdae hyung up?" Kyung Soo's voice sound worried.

"What happened?"

"I don't know why but can you help me? I can't go anywhere and Jongin too," Kyung Soo answered.

"Okay text me the address to his whereabouts," Xiumin said as Kyung Soo ended the call to text him.

Xiumin took his coat and went outside. He analyzed the address for a while.

He was forgot that he was in a new country.

Ignoring the nervousness, he asked for directions to an old man, who luckily showing the right way. His jaw hung open to see the place.

It was a pub. Not a really big pub but crowded enough. He gulped and entered it fast. When he spotted the tall man, standing behind the counter, he quickly tried to ask him about Jongdae.

"Excuse me!" Xiumin called as the taller man stared at him.

"What do you want to have?" He asked half yelling because the music was so damn loud.

"Do you somehow know about Kim Jongdae?!" Xiumin asked as the man understood and motioned Xiumin to follow him.

"Sorry about the shouting. The music is too loud. My name is Kris, Jongdae's friend."

"I'm Xiumin. Jongdae's roommate."

"So you share a room with him?" Kris asked.

"He just moved in today," Xiumin explained as Kris opened a door at his left side.

"Hyung?" Tao called when he saw Kris entered the room with another man beside him.

"Tao, this is Xiumin, Jongdae's roommate," Kris introduced them as Xiumin shook hands with Tao.

Xiumin turned to the couch and found Jongdae there, sleeping with swollen eyes and uncomfortable position. His face flushed red because of the tiredness.

"What happened with him?" Xiumin unconciously asked.

"I understand that you are his roommate but he just know you so I can't tell everything," Tao wisely said.

"No need too. I understand," Xiumin sat beside Jongdae.

"So, how can you get him home?" Kris asked.

"Tao, can you help me?" Xiumin asked as he told Tao to get Jongdae on his back.

"Are you sure about this?" Kris asked as Tao stared worriedly.

"My arms are strong. Thank you for taking care of him," Xiumin smiled as the both male led them outside safely.

Xiumin piggy-back Jongdae until he rang the apartment door bell with his forehead. Luckily, Jongin and Kyung Soo were back and quickly took Jongdae from his sore back and arms.

"What happened?" Jongin stared worriedly on Jongdae who laid on the couch.

"I don't know," Xiumin answered.

"We better take him to the bedroom," Kyung Soo suggested as Jongin lifted Jongdae gently and put him on the bed slowly.

Suddenly Jongdae's phone rang. The three man sneaked out to see who was the caller.

"Who is Suho?" Xiumin asked.

"I remember this name as his boss's," Kyung Soo replied.

"Should we answer it?" Jongin made them gained their conciousness again.

"I'll do it," Xiumin answered the call.

"Hello? Jongdae? Are you okay? I'm sorry. I don't know about you and... you and Yixing's past. I'm sorry."

"Excuse me?" Xiumin asked as Suho's eyes widened to hear someone else's voice.

"I'm sorry! Uh? Who is this?"

"I'm Xiumin. Jongdae's roommate."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Unfortunately you can't. He's asleep. Can he get a free day tomorrow? You know with that condition he can't work properly," Xiumin asked as Kyung Soo and Jongin's mouth hang open.

"Okay he can."

"Hyung how is he?" Baekhyun barged to talk as they all still at the same place as before.

"He's not well at all," Suho said as Yixing flinched.

"I'm sorry, Suho," Yixing murmured.

"No, it's okay," Suho replied.

"We better check on him tomorrow," Chanyeol suggested as Baekhyun nodded.

***

It was a cozy morning as Jongdae opened his eyes. He hardly opened it because it's swollen. He must be cried the whole night.

Wait, how could he be here?

Jongdae rapidly moved his eyes to a person next to him and found nothing. He saw Xiumin curled up on the couch. He got up and took his towel to get ready for work. Glad that he woke up earlier.

"Hyung?" Jongin's voice heard as Jongdae opened the door.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked worriedly.

"I'm okay. I will take a bath now," His attention swifted to the big wall clock.

"OH MY! I was wrong! I'm late!" Jongdae stormed to the bathroom as Xiumin fell down from the couch because of that shrieking scream.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WORK!" Xiumin yelled as Jongdae froze on his place.

"What?" He widened his eyes.

"Suho hyung called," Jongin began to explain.

"And Xiumin hyung answered it. You got a free day today," Kyung Sooo continued as Jongdae blinked few times.

"Kyung Soo hyung prepared a good breakfast so take a bath and join us before we are off to work," Jongin pushed Jongdae to the bathroom.

Xiumin rubbed his eyes and yawned. He came outside and sat on the dining chair.

"I thought that you can't get angry," Jongin admitted as Kyung Soo smacked his neck gently.

"I'm not angry. Just annoyed by his workaholic side even I just knew him for days," Xiumin munched on the pancake.

They saw Jongdae went to the dining room as Kyung Soo put a pancake for him to eat.

"I think we should go," Jongin stared at the clock.

"Okay. We are going first," Kyung Soo took his coat and Jongin's.

Jongdae and Xiumin bid a goodbye to them as the couple went, leaving the two with awkward silence. Jongdae didn't know why but his tongue tied successfully when he was with Xiumin.

"So, what are you gonna do today?" Xiumin asked as Jongdae choked on his pancake.

"I don't know. You just gave me a long day at home," Jongdae really slapped himself, mentally for saying such a rude things but he stunned to get a laugh as the response.

"Then I'll responsible for it. You can come to the bookstore, the place where I work at."

"That will be okay."

They finished eating and Xiumin took his and Jongdae's plate to wash it. Jongdae turned to the television and switched it on.

"I'm getting ready!" Xiumin entered their room as Jongdae nodded.

Xiumin went to wear his shoes as Jongdae got himself ready to go. They walked in silence that morning until Jongdae saw a bookstore near there.

"Hyung!" A tall boy greeted Xiumin.

"Hello there, Sehunnie," Xiumin ruffled the taller boy's head as Sehun turned to Jongdae.

"Who is this?" Sehun asked.

"He's my roommate. Will you take him around?" Xiumin said as Sehun nodded.

"Let me show you the good books here!" Sehun cheered as Jongdae followed him.

Xiumin watched in awe as Jongdae cheered to see the books recommended by Sehun. He even bought four books and they seemed friendly to each other. At least Jongdae got calmer again after that rude night. Xiumin didn't know what happened but he would wait until Jongdae told him the truth. He thought about that one name -Yixing- and wonder why he saw Jongdae became that sad.

"Hyung?" Sehun called as Xiumin gained his conciousness.

"Yes Sehun? Sorry I'm a little bit of spacing out."

"Yeah you spaced out looking at Jongdae hyung."

"I'm not!"

"But he's somehow happy to see those books," Sehun commented.

"He got a rude night yesterday."

"Then you got his smile," Sehun winked as Xiumin chuckled.

"I want to buy these!" Jongdae rushed as he brought a pile of books.

"Can you read this all?" Xiumin shocked by the amount of it.

"Okay I will consider it. I don't have time for this, this...."

Sehun and Xiumin laughed to see the sassy attitude of Jongdae. The man finally got two main books as Xiumin gladly paid for it.

"But I can afford it!" Jongdae whined.

"Roommate treat. Don't mind it," Xiumin replied as Sehun eyed those two.

"Okay then I will pay for dinner. That's final," Jongdae said as Sehun's eyes widened.

"Is that the way to ask someone for a date?" Sehun asked as Jongdae's jaw hung open and Xiumin glared at Sehun.

"No it's not the right way, Sehunnie," Xiumin replied.

"Then how?"

"Just stop this discussion. He can die! Look at his flushed red face!" Xiumin said as Jongdae cleared his throat to ease the nervousness.

"Then you should go now!" Sehun pushed Xiumin to change his clothes as Jongdae wander around again to wait.

"Have a good dinner!" Sehun waved his hand as Jongdae said thank you and went with Xiumin.

"So, where should we go?" Xiumin broke another awkward silence as Jongdae stunned because he didn't think about it before.

"How about Kyung Soo and Jongin's work place?" Jongdae snapped as Xiumin nodded eagerly.

"That will be good."

***

Jongin finished with the order as he turned to the order customer. He went back to the kitchen to get the food.

"The heck!" Jongin shutted his mouth after he almost fell the tray when Jongdae and Xiumin entered their restaurant.

"Hyung!" Jongin called as Jongdae smiled to see him.

"Hi there! A good meal please!" Jongdae replied as he sat with Xiumin.

"Right away!" Jongin stormed to the kitchen.

"What is it Jongin? Why are you so hyped up?" Kyung Soo asked gently.

"Jongdae hyung is here with Xiumin hyung!"

"Then why is that?"

"They are chatting now! Jongdae hyung looks so happy! He never smile that way! We know him for a long time!" Jongin said as Kyung Soo shooed him down because they were in the kitchen.

"Then I shall prepare the good meal for them," Kyung Soo made his best food for his hyungs.

Jongdae found a nice company on Xiumin as the older enjoyed his night chatting about their interest to coffee. Jongin smiled the whole night seeing those two as Kyung Soo chuckled to peek at them from the counter. They both finished their long shift and met their hyungs.

"This is the best food ever!" Xiumin said as Kyung Soo blushed.

"Shall we go home?" Jongin said as he and Kyung Soo noticed the plastic bag.

"What is that hyung?" Kyung Soo asked to Jongdae.

"Oh! This books are recommended one by Xiumin's co-worker Sehun!"

Jongdae gladly told his experience at the bookstore as Jongin listened with awe especially the comic section. Kyung Soo stood beside Xiumin who watched them with smile.

"You made him happy. He's so down yesterday," Kyung Soo said.

"Glad to see him happy."

"Don't you have feelings for him?" Kyung Soo's question made Xiumin stunned for a while.

"Maybe?"

They arrived at the apartment and Jongin ran to take a bath as Kyung Soo cleaned the kitchen again. Jongdae decided to unpack the rest of his belongings as Xiumin crawled onto the bed and rested his head on the puffy pillow.

Jongdae slept beside the older man as he stayed at the other side of the bed, trying to control himself for not hugging Xiumin because of the happiness he felt.

"Thank you for today," Jongdae managed to say.

"Hmm," Xiumin murmured as the response.

Actually Jongdae couldn't sleep well that night because his adrenaline rushed like crazy. His eyes opened when the alarm rang. Xiumin awoke and sat on the bed for a while. He then went outside as Jongdae sighed in relief. He got up and gave himself a warm nice bath.

"Wow! It's somehow a miracle that you're up earlier!" Jongin shocked to see Jongdae sat for breakfast.

"That's a good one," Kyung Soo added.

"But your eyes are swollen! Oh my you have panda eyes!" Jongin leaned closer as Jongdae shoved him away.

"You should get a good sleep," Xiumin said as he helped Kyung Soo with the toaster.

Jongdae surrender and went back to his room after texting Suho to skip the work, blessed his high grade in office.

***

"Jongdae hyung!"

"Jongdae!"

The man opened his eyes slowly. He discovered the white ceiling as he widened his eyes again.

"Pinch me anywhere," His voice was hoarse because he felt like dreaming for a long time.

"Glad that you're awake!" A familiar voice heard as Jongdae sat on the bed with the help of his work mate, Chanyeol.

"Where am I?" Jongdae saw Kyung Soo, Jongin, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, even Suho there.

"You are in the hospital," Jongin answered.

"Why I'm here?"

"That's silly but you fell down when you wanted to get back to your apartment, fainted because it hit your head hardly, you were in coma state for almost two days," Baekhyun explained.

"What?! That's silly!!" Jongdae frowned in despair.

"We are worried to death!" Kyung Soo almost cried.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing two person entered the treatment room.

"Tao! Kris! I met you before!" Jongdae snapped.

"You weren't go anywhere, Jong!" Chanyeol shocked.

"How are you? Seems like he's now mentally ill," Kris said as Tao smacked his head.

"We come after Baekhyun called us using your phone," Tao sat beside Jongdae.

"WAIT!" Jongdae shrieked.

"What hyung?" Jongin asked.

"I want to move to your place, right?" Jongdae asked as he stared at Jongin and Kyung Soo.

"And I have a roommate right?" Jongdae blurted again as Jongin lifted his eyebrows.

"How did you know? We don't remember telling you about that," Kyung Soo shocked.

"The heck," Jongdae murmured as someone opened the door.

"Am I late?" A man stepped inside as Jongdae's jaw hung open and his eyes widened in shock.

"YOU! I saw you before!" Jongdae pointed at the man who just came in.

"Sorry? I guess we haven't meet before. My name is Kim Minseok," Minseok said as Jongdae went pale.

"Better I'm dead," Jongdae slumped down onto his bed again.

"We need to go back," Suho said as Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged Jongdae.

"Get well soon," They both said as Jongdae hugged them back.

"You are my great employee so get well soon. And you are my bestfriend too," Suho hugged Jongdae.

They left and Jongin also Kyung Soo also left because of their job in the restaurant.

"Who are you actually?!" Jongdae snapped as Minseok laughed.

"I'm just not human," Minseok laughed.

"So you are the one who appear in my mind?!" Jongdae backed away when Minseok stepped closer.

"I saved you, I guess. By the way, we are really a roommate," Minseok smiled as Jongdae frowned.

"How come?!"

"I came here to be with you. Just create a scenario. We are accidentaly a roommate," Minseok smiled.

"Huh?"

-----------------

A/N : Sorry if it's crappy :( and it just a oneshot ^^