.:*:..:*:...:**....::::*

Under the Great Oak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                  

The afternoon sunlight woke me up from my deep sleep under the ancient oak tree. I face palmed myself and got up from where I was laying, taking in a huge breathe and then let it out. How I wish life could be like this everyday, but no, it never will.

“Emm…what’s the matter, baby?”

I turned around and saw my angel, BamBam, so adorable and so beautiful. His hair is messy since he just woke up from our afternoon nap; there was even a fallen leaf on his head!

“Nothing~ why are you so adorable?” he chuckled and lay back down on the ground. He patted the spot next to him, wanting me to lie by him. The autumn leaves crumbled under me as I lay down. He caught me in his arms right before I landed on the ground, his smile so bright and so beautiful.

I looked up at the oak tree we are under, I felt so small under it but so safe at the same time. We come to this oak tree nearly everyday to stay for the afternoon, it a place where our memories were made, the memories that we shared. Three years ago, under this oak tree, he confessed to me. Under this oak tree he said, for the first time, he loves me.

From then on we come here everyday, no one usually come here except for us, so we claim this tree as our tree. We named it ‘The tree of memories’.

“Its time to go, you know…”

I heard him groan in disappointment but he still got up, fixing his hair so that he doesn’t look like a porcupine. I sat up and stared at the tree, letting the memories flood my mind.

A sudden kiss on my lips took me out of my daydream.

“Going or not? If yes we better hurry, you know how JB reacts if we are late for dance practice.”

Right, JB… he would kill us both! I held up my arms and gave him my irresistible puppy face. He stared back at me for a long moment, thinking about wither or not to pick me up. But I the end he gave up and helped me get up. He leaned in again like as if he was going to give me another kiss, I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.

He lips never touched mine bu instead I heard him laughting.

“PABO! PABO! PABO!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Did you see your face?!” I gave him a poker face and walked away yelling NO!

I heard his laughter’s stopped, I felt him beside me again but I still had on my poker face. I felt him stopped, I gave him a weird look but he didn’t say anything.

“Are you mad at me baby? You know I was kidding right? Are you mad?...” he didn’t look up when he said those words to me. In my heart I told myself to not forgive him so easily even those I wasn’t mad in the first place, but in my actions betrayed me…

“Fine. Not mad. At all!”

After what seems to me like forever, we finally got to the practice room. The first thing both of us noticed was JB’s red face, the same shade as the Chinese flag. In my mind I thought we both would get in trouble. He started to come closer toward us, normally Mark would come over and calm JB down but this time he just stood by and watched. I thought that JB would yell at us but he didn’t… which is super strange.

“Bam. Got to go.” BamBam just nodded his head but I saw his face suddenly turned serious. This wasn’t the first time I saw them like this, they would leave right after, and I would be left behind. I asked then if I could go with them once but all of them said no.

What is this secret that they had been hiding from me this long? Why can’t I go with them? Why wont any of them tell me?

Before BamBam could leave my side, I grabbed his arms and asked if I could go with them. He stared at me very seriously and so did the others.

“Never. And don’t ask that again. Understand?” he always gets serious when I asked about it. I just nodded even though this time I would go with them no matter what they say!

They left like usual, ten o’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter