Good night sweetheart

3600 SECONDS

Sooyeon:-Appa..tell me stories

Donghae:-About what?You have to sleep..Tomorrow you have speech competition..

Sooyeon:-Tell me stories..then i will sleep..

Donghae:-Everything for my princess...you want Appa to tell you about what?

Sooyeon:-About Omma..When did you meet Omma?

Donghae:-*smile*..Sooyeon-ah..your omma is a very beautiful women..I meet her since i was in high school..She's really cold but cute

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

Eunhyuk:-Hae-ah...look at that arrogant ice-princess

 

Donghae:-She's cute..She doesn't look arrogant at all

 

Eunhyuk:-Oh yeah?Then go and say "Hi" to her..Then ask for her phone number..

 

Donghae:-Okay..

 

 *Walk towards Jessica*

 

Donghae:-urmm..Hi Sica

 

Jessica:-Hi 

 

Donghae:-Can i get your number ,Pretty?

 

Jessica:-Sorry mister..but i didn't give my number to any strangers..mayber your mom never thought you that we cannot give our private thing to strangers *smirk*

 

Donghae:-But i'm your classmate..

 

Jessica:-So? I have to go now...there is so many "pest" over here..*smirk and walk away*

 

End of Flashback...

 

Sooyeon:-why did Omma so cold?You are not a "pest"..

Donghae:-I don't know...*laugh*

Sooyeon:-So...how did you melt Omma heart?

Donghae:-*laugh*..Melting your Omma heart is not easy..

 

Flashback..

 

Donghae:-Sica-ah...I..I...I

 

Jessica:-what?are you retard?

 

Donghae:-I LOVE YOU!!!

 

Jessica:-You are kidding right?

 

Donghae:-No!!I'm serious!!

 

Jessica:-urmm...Fishy..actually i also Love you...

 

Donghae:-Chincha?!

 

Jessica:-*smirk* NO!!!HOW COULD I FALL FOR A FISH FACE LIKE YOU!!!!*run towards classroom*

 

Donghae:-*whisper to himself* Then i will make you fall in love with me ICY-QUEEN...

 

FIRST PLAN TO MELT JESSICA HEART...

 

 

Donghae:-SICA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!*shout in the classroom*..I LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE IN THIS CLASS WILL BE THE WITNESS!!!

 

Jessica:-Hey crazy fish face!!!Go eat some rotten worms you idiot!!!HOW MANY TIMES SHOUD I SAY!! I DON'T AND I NEVER LOVE YOU!!!

 

 

SECOND PLAN TO MELT JESSICA HEART...

 

 

Donghae:-SICA!!!Mrs. Kwon want to meet you on the rooftop..NOW!!

 

Jessica:-*climb the stairs*..what happened?

 

*As Jessica reach the rooftop*

Donghae:-Happy Birthday to you~Saengill Chukkah Hamnida~I LOVE YOU EVEN I KNOW YOU HATE ME~!!!

 

Jessica:-*surprise surprise*

 

Donghae:-I LOVE YOU~

 

Jessica:-*smirk*Do you think i'm too idiot to believe someone like you?You just lie to me and you now you say those stupid three words?Keep dreaming pal...To a liar like you..only idiotics will fall for you..*walk away*

 

Donghae:-*dumbfounded*hmmm..*whisper to himself*..I'm going to give up..to melt that COLD ice princess...maybe i should burn off this school...

 

AFTER A WEEK PASSES..

 

Donghae was walking to the canteen  when suddenly..

 

????:-Help!!!Help!!!!

 

Donghae:-Who is that?

 

????:-Help!!! I'm trapped in this stupid Storeroom!!

 

Donghae:-Maybe i should hand in some help...*grap stick and tried to break the lock*

 

????:-Thank you...

 

Donghae:-You!!!Jessica Jung!!The arrogant ice-princess!!!

 

Jessica:-ho..ho..ho...the Hero Fish Face...

 

Donghae:-i help you and this is how you thank me!

 

Jessica:-oh sorry..thank you Fishy..

 

Donghae:-I have to go now..*walk away..suddenly..*

 

Jessica:-OUCH!!!My leg!!

 

Donghae:-What happened?

 

Jessica:-My leg...it hurts!

 

Donghae:-Oh my god!!! your leg swollen..let me help you *put Sica's hand on his chest and carried her in bridal style*

 

Jessica:-Where are you going to take me?

 

Donghae:-School Clinic

 

AFTER THEY REACH THE SCHOOL CLINIC..DONGHAE PUT ON THE BED AND FIND THE FIRST AID KIT..

 

Jessica:-Ouch!!!be gentle please..

Donghae:-sorry....little bit more...OKAY.FINISH...

 

Jessica:-Thank you..

 

Donghae:-I should go back to class now..*walk*

 

Jessica:-wait!! *grab his wrist and kiss on the lips*...thank you and sorry for not believe you..

 

Donghae:-YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE KISS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shout and walk away* ME,LEE DONGHAE HAD MELT THE ICE-PRINCESS HEART,JESSICA JUNG!!!!!

 

End of Flashback

 

Donghae:-That's how i melt your Omma heart...

Sooyeon:-Appa..How did Omma dead?

Donghae:-*bit his lips*..i think you should sleep now...

Sooyeon:-But..i want to know...

Donghae:-Appa will tell you tomorrow...

Sooyeon:-Promise!

Donghae:-Promise... *whisper to himself*...its not like Appa doesn't want to tell you..but Appa doesn't want to remember that tragedy anymore...its too hard for me Sooyeon-ah...

 

Donghae:-Goodnight Sweetheart~