What Have I Done?!

A Wolves Instincts

 Kibum stood underneath a streetlamp, darkness surrounding him. Kibum breathed in the cold night air, a breeze sent a shiver down his spine.*I've never felt more alive* Kibum growled.

 A few stray clouds covered the glowing moon, Kibum growled and fell to the ground. A strand of moonlight glisned onto Kibum. Kibum howled and clawed at the ground, his claws leaving marks as he dragged them along the cement, making a dreaded screeching noise.

 Kibum's vision clouded over and his animal instincts kicked in, a scent wafted over him and he barked, his black fur shining in the moonlight. Kibum chased after the scent, a dark shape trying to run away. Kibum loved playing with his food, that was half the fun.

 Kibum snarled and quickened his pace, grabbing onto the back of its shirt, sending it tumbling to the ground. Kibum pounced on top of it, biting onto its arm and whipping his head back and forth, blood coating his muzzle. Kibum bite harder and it screamed in pain.

 It tried to push Kibum off but Kibum snapped at it, canines bared and dripping with saliva.*I can't control myself!* Kibum panicked, his body doing what it wanted. The scent wafted over him again, all too familiar, it couldn't be! It was the girl from the park!

 Kibum shook his head and his vision started to clear up, the shape to his horror was the girl from the park, bleeding red scarlet onto the grass. Kibum shook his head again, his muzzle and tasting the blood. What has he done?!

 The girl was uncouncious, blood pouring out of her arm. Kibum furiously the wound, hoping to slow the bleeding. Kibum badly wanted to shift back into human form but he couldn't, during the full moon he could only halfly change back.

 Kibum pressed his cold nose onto her neck, the wound stopped bleeding."I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen", Kibum sighed. Kibum knew what was going to happen, she was going to become a shifter, just like Kibum. 

 

    Sorry this is so short, but I'm so busy! If you want you can comment what you want to happen next, your comments will help me with this story thanks!