I'm Used To It

A Wolves Instincts

 A wolf. That what Kim Kibum was, a wolf. A vicious bloodthirsty wolf with no respect for humans. Kibum forgot the first day that he turned, it was so fast and messy that it left him in a haze, left to do what his instincts wanted, to kill. Kibum never wanted this, but fate had other plans for him. Kibum was used to being a wolf by now, since it's been years and years since the incident, but Kibum tried to look at positives, sadly there weren't any positives to being a killing machine that never really cared.

 Kibum spent his days in the dark, fear of being seen. But this confused him, why was he afraid in the day and vicious at night? Kibum twitched his black ears and paced back and forth in the dense forest, the slight sun causing him to quint in frustration. What was a wolf to do in the day? Kibum peeked out of the bushes, barley sticking his head out. The children playing in the park, laughing and having a good time, seemed only like meals being presented to him."Practicaly begging", Kibum snickered, running his toungue over his sharp teeth. Kibum stalked out of the bushes, careful not to be seen, the scent of the children was too much to bere.

 Kibum his lips and silently creeped up behind the tree where the children were taking a break. The scent was unbearable any longer, he just had too. Before Kibum could even flinch a tantalizing scent wafted over him, the scent addictive smelling of perfume and a unique scent he never smelled before, a girls scent."Jinki,Jonghyun, it's time to get going, moms making supper tonight", a soothing voice called to the children, making Kibum shiver. Kibum quickly clawed up the tree, careful not to make a noise."Aww, do we have to? Jonghyun and I wanna play some more", one of the boys wined, crossing his arms in protest. Kibum looked at the girl, his eyes wandering all over her, this is something Kibum wants. Kibum perched on one of the tree branches, it shifted slightly from his weight."No, mom wants us back ASAP!", she said, grabbing one of the boys arms and the other quickly following with her. Kibum tilted his head, quietly jumping from the branch and gently landing on all fours."Wow, I've never smelled something so delicious before", Kibum said, smoothing down his puffed out black tail, it to the tip.

 Kibum couldn't think of anything but her all day, the way she walked, the way her hair framed her face perfectly."What am I thinking?! She's just prey that I desire", Kibum growled, clawing at the trees, anything to get his mind off of you."It's something more isn't it?", Kibum said, sighing as he ran this fingers over his ears. Love wasn't easy for a wolf, things go wrong. Kibum curled up underneath a tree, night would come soon, only then a can Kibum try for this, for this mysterious girl. Kibum never loved before but something about her had him realizing he felt more about her than just prey. Kibum thought about her again, her curves, her everything. Kibum was entranced by her, but how would he approach her, Kibum hasn't been human for awhile, would he just say "Hey, I can't help but want to eat you up, I'm a wolf by the way". Kibum closed his eyes. Tonight was the full moon, he'd have to do it another time.