O

Ch0c0late l0ve ( Sehun's version )

#HunHan moment *sorry , i can't help , I just love them so much*

 

 ... At the bubble tea shop ...

  " Btw Hunhun , who is that lucky girl ? " Luhan ask while blinking his eye and siping chocolate bubble tea

  " Oh that girl ... (blushing) "

  " Aish Hunhun , why are you so cute just like me huh . eh , nope , i'm manly handsome " (pinching Sehun's nose)

  " Luhan .... " Sehun whining due to his red nose

  " okay back to the topic . When will you introduce that girl ? " (while wiggle eyebrows )

  " I don't know her . i'm just fall in love at the first sight " (blushing madly again)

   " AWW how sweet are you Sehun " (fanboying at Sehun like a fangirl)

   " But I don't know where is she , or her name " Sehun duck his face .

   " Ou . Hun don't worry , you will find her if she is your truly love " (Pull Sehun's face and look straight at Sehun's teary orbs)

 

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a very cute girl

   " Luhan ... "

    " wuts (what) ? "

    " This scent ... "

    " what's with this scent ? *sniff sniff* " Luhan said while sniffing cutely

    " It's familiar "

    " hmm.. maybe your lover's scent . The one that you said before "

    " haha hyung you must be kidding right ? " (elbowing Luhan)

     " fine . i'm not talk to you . Talk alone . Let me focus to the bubble tea . huhu "

Then it become a comfortable silent .

 

Sehun look at the surrounding . Suddenly his eyes meet a familiar girl's eyes .

   "Uhhuk .. uhhuk " Sehun cough heavily .

   " OMG Hunhun why are you like this . I know you love bubble tea especially chocolate , but please ,, behave" Luhan scold Sehun like a child while patting his back .

 

While Sehun busy coughing , he door open again . When Sehun look for the girl , but the girl was no longer from his sight . " hyung , i've found the girl " . " where ? " without any word , Sehun pul Luhan out but ofcourse with the bubble tea . Sehun run to the counter with Luhan and put the money and run again " keep the change " . The cashier look at the boys weirdly .

 

Sehun frantically searching the girl outside the shop . But once again , it's not his lucky day . The girl is nowhere to be seen . " Hunhun could you please slow a bit . look it's spill at my chin " Luhan whining childishly and point at his chin that smeared with bubble tea . but .......

 

 .. SEHUN CHILDISH MODE ON ..

 

Sehun stomping his feet and pull Luhan (again) to the taxi . He take Luhan to Han River . During the journey , Luhan is coaxing sehun to talk , but he only quiet and look outside . Luhan give up and finishing his bubble tea . Then , he look at Seun again , but actually his eyes at Sehun's bubble tea . Luhan think to snatch the bubble tea . with a mischivious smile , he sit down properly and peek Sehun (Sehun's bubble tea) from corner of his eyes . He count in his head .

 

3 , 2 ( he want stole it bravely (?) * it's not like Sehun mind* )

 

Not even a second he move his hand , Sehun's hand move first . He give the bubble tea at Luhan's nose .

 

 

 ... At Han River ...

 

 HunHan sit under a tree . Sehun land his head on Luhan's shoulder . Luhan massage Sehun's palm . The warmth spread to Sehun's body and it makes his heart calm .

 

  " waeyo .. hmm. Hunnie . you know you can share anything with me " .

Sehun snuggle closer to Luhan and say "Luhan , i'm sure that the girl earlier was she . My love at the first sight . it's so frustrating me that she disappeared just like that again without knowing nothing " . Sehun sniff (but not cry) , Luhan sniff too(but cry) .

"HUnhun , don't cry , i will cry too . Don't worry , like I said before . You will found her soon "

" Hyung , you know what , I can feel a connection with her . Like I had known her for a long .. time "

Luhan smile and pout a bit "That's mean god had choosed her for you . don't worru . Just follow your heart , soon you will found your happiness ".

" Thanks Luhan hyung only you can truly understand me well " Sehun said and smile warmly at Luhan

" Eh , aniyo , not me "

 " Hmmphh waeyo ? " Sehun whining and pouting

" Your girlfriend will be the only that understand you better "

" Hyung ... " Sehun blushing and punch Luhan ligthly

"aish why you are so cute " *fangirling again* *Luhan :author-nim you meannie . it's fanboying not fanboying**ooppss*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-____________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

Anyeong .

Mianhae again for the typo and grammar error .

Thanks again for read and subscride .

And sorry this story will be hiatus , sorry if u have to wait .

 

 

 

 

                           ... HAVE A NICE DAY READERS ...