Chapter 2 part one.

The sudden heart attack.

D.O fell asleep after reading a few words in 'Whats new world' newspaper. He couldnt read too many words in the same time. Maybe just a word then he stops then he reads again. But he thought he could change the habit and read nonstop since today news 'caught his attention'. Well not today, D.O. He dozed off.

 

A sudden punk song blazzing D.O's ears making the boy wakes up suddenly. He hated his ringtone but doesnt know when will he changes it. Sometimes that song reminds him of him but sometimes not at all. "Whos there? i will give 10 minutes to talk."

 

"Hey do D.O! Remember me? Your nightmareeee!!!!! guess what? we hav found you NOW GET OUT FROM THAT HOUSE!!!" 

 

"SH---" D.O almost cursing but he doesnt has time to do so. He needs to run away. He needs to save his life. People out there maybe going to kill him by cutting his head off. NO NO NO NO he thought. 

 

How will he going to save?!! Without think twice he gets out from his current hiding place. He kicks the window and jumps out the room. He runs but he could hear a few footsteps behind him chasing him. 

 

What should i do???!!! 

 

After a few blocks he decide to make a sudden turn hoping that the gangsters will lost him. 

 

He did it. 

 

Great! D.O thought. He is now on the quiet lane to catch his breathe.

 

 

"Hey! Are you okay?"  A loud yet just the two of them can hear it. A girl's voice. 

 

D.O looked up searching for the voice. His eyes caught by a beautiful girl jerking her head outside the window. Looking down at him. 

 

"Urm.. i guess yeah?" D.O gulped down his saliva after the run. 

"Whats wrong with the breathe? I can hear it from upstairs." 

 

"Ah... im sorry." 

 

"Thats not it. I saw you running." The girl gives a hint so that D.O will tell her the truth.

 

"Not your bussiness." D.O let out the last heavy breathe. 

 

"I can shout if i wa---"

"OKAY! Damn a girl sure a pain in .." D.O whispers the last part but because of their surrounding is just too calm and silent that girl still can hear it. 

"Why dont u come here?" 

 

D.O looks up again not sure that invitation comes from the girl upstairs. "Well? I will open the door... wait" 

 

A few seconds after that the door infront D.O squeking. "Come in." 

D.O stepping slowly. Is this a trap? He thought. "I live alone if u dont mind." 

 

"Er are u sure?" D.O's eyes wildly looking his surrounding. "Sit here i will make you... a tea?" 

 

"A glass of cold water please."

"Okay" 

 

 

 

Note: Supp thanks for subscribing!!!! Note that kyungsoo and d.o are two different person :3 if you guys want to know how why and what on earth--ing with this fanfic pls subscribe and wait for the next chapp!!!! ^_____^