Chapter 1

The sudden heart attack.

"Dont forget to eat your medicine." Says the doctor. He then wink to his patient. The patient is not noticed about that. His mind is full with one thing, the day when will he dies. Maybe tomorrow, maybe this evening. Who knows. He then slowly fell asleep with the hospital surrounding. Calm, silent, the pace of heartbeats slowly...

 

Dump- dump- dum-du-ppp--------- 

 

Death time: 8:30 a.m

 

 

"Kyungso-- Kyungsoo... KYUNGSOO!!!" The caller getting louder causing the boy who just now sleep in peace wake up with a big eyes. "W-what?!!" 

 

"Man, youre late for your first day!" Says his roomate perhaps. He doesnt even regonize. "My first day of what?" Kyungsoo looked at the said guy who wakes him up. That guy showing his shocked face for a few seconds then he laughs. "Bwahahhahhah dude seriously? What u hav done yesterday that u forget everything? No wonder why you came here in the midnight tho."

 

"Came here in the midnight?"  

 

"Yes. Urm by the way im your roomate, call me Kai." the said guy offers him his hand to shake. Kyungsoo slowly reach for it and then shake. He notices their room. Clean and nice for two guys but where is he. Then his eyes drift to a frame 'Welcome to W.H.Y College' 

 

"W.H.Y College...? W--- MAN IM LATE!!!" Kyungsoo abrubtly rise from his comfort bed and take everything that he needs and shove them in his bagpack. He thinks twice whether to shower or not. But well nope. 

 

"HEY KYUNGSOO!!!" Kai shouted when Kyungsoo runs out leaving him behind. Of course he didnt hear it but then Kai smiled. He glad someone funny like Kyungsoo being his roomate. He glad he now has someone 'new'. 

 

"Morning class i will take the--" 

"IM SORRY IM LATEE!!!" Kyungsoo came in with a sweat face while catching his breathe. "W-well... take your sit please." The prof commands him. 

 

"Thank you, sir" 

 

Kyungsoo began to find his seat. He doesnt has any choice but to sit at the most back of his class. Sighing, he then pull the chair and sit. Notice that every eyes watching him, he burries his face in his arms. 

 

First class over.

 

Urgh what a boring class! Kyungsoo thought. He put his head on his palm and watch outside the window. What a nice weather. He then remember what his roomate said to him about he came to their dorm at the midnight. Midnight? He furrowed his brows. What he did last night? Suddenly his body getting pushed by someone. "Yo!" 

 

Kai.

 

"How is your first class?" Kai smiled and walks to sit infront Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo clueless. He didnt notice this guy has the same class as him. "Er... where--" 

"Ops sorry the first class is boring so i decide to come for the second class." 

Kyungsoo let his jaw open slightly. "Hey i wondering why W.H.Y College tho?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo smirked a bit and continue to look outside. "Maybe because the principle knows the pain of the students. Every students will asked why college tho... " Kyungsoo gives his opinion but his opinion causing Kai to burst into laugh. "HAHHAHAHAHA maybe its the truth" 

 

"Hahahaha yes well if i hav a college i will named it---" Kyungsoo stopped. He feels like his heartbeats stop. He stands up abrutly and put his hand to his chest and stomping his chest in order to make his heart beating normally. But he couldnt.

 

"KYUNGSOO WHATS WRONG?!!"  Kai who just watch start to worry with the sudden Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo breathless his body gives up. He fell but his hand still grabbing his chest. A sudden heartattack.