Damn you.

Layeun

I could give a damn about what the fans think about my statement. Hell I don't care if it goes viral. Even better! So she would know how mad no wait scratch that, so she would know how furious I am with her for not telling me that she was on We Got Married! 

And to think I had to found out after Taemin boasted about it in my face and told me to look forward to the first episode. That little . He's still a few years younger than me so I can still kick his behind doors. Senior or not. Pfft.

My phone vibrates and I don't have to look down to know who it was. It's Naeun and she's been calling non-stop since the first episode aired. My phone stops vibrating and then bing! There you go. Another text from Naeun.

"Oppa, pick up the phone. I'm getting worried now."

I scoffed at my phone and stare it down as if it was Naeun herself. Worried? Worried? Please. She should have never done the program in the first place!

I stop my way of thinking. I sighed and kicked my covers away in frustration and tantrum. I screamed into my pillows and got up. This is so not fair. Dammit! I know why she's doing it. I mean she's trying to put herself and her group out there for more activities and if the team of WGM asked me, I would have gone down as well.

This is beyond unfair. It's so unfair even boyfriends around the world feel my pain. I got up and walked out to the balcony. I see some of the members are still up, so I closed the door to the balcony for some private time. I prepped myself up before I make the call. I dialed and she answers on the first ring. 

"Oppa?"
"What?"
"Are you okay?" 
"I don't know. What do you think?"
"You're mad at me."
"No ."
"Oppa you know I don't like you swearing like that."
"Well you know I hate secrets and you still keep one from me so guess what? Tough ing luck."
"Oppa!"

I wanted to shout at her back but I refrain myself and I can hear her sniffling a bit and oh this is so unfair cos I'm still mad and I managed to make her cry as well so . She's sniffling more now and I let go of my ego and pride and anger. I sighed.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry stop crying."

She sniffles a bit more and I wait patiently for her.

"I was going to tell you."
"But you didn't."
"I knew you weren't going to like it."
"I hate secrets more."
"I just didn't know what to do at that time."

So unfair but I know, understand  why.

"I know I know. I understand why you did it."
"We're not you Oppa. We don't have crazy people following us around the globe or trying to steal any part of us to be happy."

I laughed at that.

"What I mean is we're not EXO. We still have a long way to go and you know how WGM is one of the international favorites. And Taemin is an all time safe favorite so I couldn't resist."

"Okay I get it. I'm still pissed but I get it."
"Really?"
"Yes really."
"You won't hold it over my head or anything?"
"Oh I'm going to hold it up, over down and around your head alright. I said I get it, I didn't say I'm letting you get away from this."
"Oppaaa."
"Don't oppa aegyo at me Naeun. You owe me big time for this. And I'm gonna be monitoring you from now on. If I see any hint that this damn thing is real, that's another strike."

"Oppa, its acting!"
"I don't know what is acting. What is acting?"
"Oppa!"
"Oh for keeping things from me, I want your favorite sweater, lunch boxes and lots of snuggle and long hugs and lots of kisses from you. Okay bye babe."
"Op-"

I laughed to myself and sighed in a more free way now. Oh revenge is so good. 

 


-Meanwhile from the other room-

 

Jongdae and Chanyeol stared at each other in worry as they watched their hyung laughing just a bit maniacally by himself after he hang up the phone. They shook their head and tsked when Baekhyun was entering the room, binging extra snacks from his secret stash in the laundry room.

"What I missed?" 
"Nothing. Just Yixing hyun- Hiya hyung! Did you just get off the phone with Naeun?"

Chanyeol asked while waggling his eyebrows around at the dancer and Yixing only laughed to himself and wished them a good night. When he was out of ear shot, Chanyeol immediately put a hand shift gun to his head and blew his own brains out.

"See that? That's cuckoo right there." 
"Why? Just because he has a girlfriend?"
Baekhyun asked while flopping between the two members.

"No idiot. He's cuckoo because that's just how he is." Chanyeol said as a matter of fact kind of way.

Baekhyun was exasperated at Chanyeol's lame explanation skills so Jongdae interrupted before the idiot of a giant tried to for the third time.

"He means Yixing hyung is pretty laid back but with Naeun he's so intense and well cuckoo."

"And that's a bad thing how exactly? That only shows how much he cares about her. Or obsessed he is with her." 

"Something like that. I just mean its crazy to see someone as cool and laid back as Yixing hyung to get riled up over some girl."

Baek looked at them weirdly and Jongdae tries explaining again.

"Like we know Yixing is laid back, cool, relaxed, keeps things to himself, only blows when necessary-"
Chanyeol burst out loud at that part and Jongdae only smiles, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Only blowing up when necessary but with Naeun, just the slightest mention of her, sets him off."

"Pfft I know right? Man I hope that never happens to me. Too clingy and too much emotion. And you know what comes with emotion? Problems, mess. Eww no thanks." 

Chanyeol said that last time with a dramatic flip of his imaginary long hair over his shoulder. 

"Amen to that. Me too bro. Me too." Jongdae said to Chanyeol, who high fives and Baek can just only laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Jongdae asked with a quirk in his eyebrows.

"Idiots both of you really. Haha i'm just gonna sleep. Bye yguys."

Baekhyun got up and left the other two in confusion. 

"Idiot, its not something you can control." Baek whispered to himself as he exits out of the room.

 

 

 

A/N: I'm horrible at writing for the moment and horrible for not writing my other fics but believe when I say I'm working on a couple of chapters now. So yeah this was inspired by some of the exo facts where Lay said that he was jealous that Taemin got to be on WGM so ma head lead from one thing to another and zam zam alakazam you got this story. So chyeah.